Why do ethnic folks like low profile wheels so much?

why do ethnic folks like low profile wheels so much?

why do white people call everyone else ethnic? it's literally incomprehensible

shit thread

this is bait

sage

We're trying to keep a low profile...

>a couple black people in my area do one thing
>wHy Do nIgGeRS AlWaYS do tHIs?//

kill yourself OP

Shit wheels look shitty but a good design looks good bigger. Lots of metal looks better than lots of rubber. You can keep your 15" steelies, scrub

kek

I never said the n-word, kys racist

>>wHy Do nIgGeRS AlWaYS do tHIs?//

I was with you until you used Twitter Lettering. Get out.

trying to keep a low profile from white mass murderers

>when you like the challenger so much
>but you don't want to be seen as a right-wing spree killer

>he doesn't subscribe to BIG FAT TIRE ideology

muh dic

i used a couple layers if irony there lad, i think you missed one of em

Whole front bumper and grille is smashed, and also there is no blood.

Did he actually hit any people? It looks like he rammed another vehicle, not people.

na he couldn't have hit any people. with that much damage to the bumper there'd have to be blood

Blood usually pools on the ground, unless the person was split in half, dismembered, or decapitated. You won't see blood in most cases of vehicular assault.

I live in a majority black area and there's tons of Altimas and base model challengers with big ass rims on them, don't act like this is something only a couple of them do lol

It stems from a trend that originated in the early to mid 2000's.

A time when big wheels and low profile tyres were actually expensive and considered fancy.

I do, except I dont drive a 500hp sprint car or a rock crawler. My ideology has changed. An 18 or 19 wheel looks so much better than the 15 and 16 they had in the past. Even on muscle cars, even on 4x4 trucks (but not Jeeps) Trucks can even rock some 22"s and not look ghetto, with a tasteful wheel design

Imagine posting a Twitter meme thinking it's funny

>Lmao dude i was only pretending to be retarded learn how to irony haha
Fuck off reddit

>implying i was acting retarded when i was using satire to quote some retard

somebody kill it before it lays eggs

>"Wow user how come your car is way more comfortable than my 2015 mazda when its 10 years older?"
>he runs 18 inch rims
>I run master race 15 with donut tires

It's amazing how fucking stupid niggers are. Right wing spree killer what the fuck are you talking about. That fat cunt had a heart attack she was a gigantic roastie who probably loved niggers. Nothing of value was lost.

NOT TO MENTION THE FUCKING ONLY PICTURE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE GUY YOU DUMB NIGGER.

niggers kill so many people so often it would take up too much news time to report it and the media is biased, severely.

I'D LOVE TO SEE ONE OF YOU EXPLAIN THIS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

I grew up smoking blunts with hood rat niggers and I experienced the feral nigger. For years I tried to convince myself they were human but they aren't. Everything is correct that people assume about them. They are a different race, and the cannibal warlords of liberia documentary is a great place to open your fucking eyes.

Ayo hol up!? So u be sayin' we wuz da kangz and queenz of egypt.

>inb4 alphonse chimps out

You should really consider moving.

Nigger detected

They like to show off how "rich" they are. Same reason they buy $700 Jordans.

reported for racism

>"for years i tried to convince myself they were human but they aren't"
>5 seconds later
>"they are a different race"
>Definition of Race: "each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics."
wow. racists really are stupid
Thank you.

Fat tyres with white block letter writing is objectively better than low profile. Why would you want such a shit comfort ride, anyway?
Where did you get that definition for race? Race is just a grouping of two things. You could have an alien race or a Redhead race. The word has no actual scientific meaning.

like clockwork

Redhead isn't a race???? lol

My point is that you can name any group a race. It isn't limited to ethnic groups.

>you can name any group a race
no, you can't because that's a deliberate misrepresentation of the definition of a word. nice autism tho.

sperg more and prove to everyone itt you're autistic

Just lol, brainlet. You need to accept that race has no meaning.

that's right. do it again. sperg more

(you)

yep, that's it. be my bitch

>"""""""""""""""satire"""""""""""""""

saging a shitnigger thread

sage denied cuck

thicc

The ride they give remind them of the shitty roads in their home country.

He hit a half dozen people, then rear ended a car near the people. The injuries came from being flung / tossed under the wheels.

Bumpers aren't Katanas user

there's a fucking water bottle sitting in the hood cowl you complete retard

it didn't get there because someone threw it, that's for sure.

>why do ethnic folks like low profile wheels so much?
It's not that they know what low profile tires are, but that they think big wheels equates to something being expensive, and if its expensive they must look wealthy to show it off even when they're 21-inch Status Grinders on a financed secondhand V6 300C.

He hit a few. The woman that died wasn't hit, she was knocked to the ground by other people. She died of a heart attack.

The front of a car is made to fold up and absorb energy.

(((people))) who sport these wheels deserve to get clawed to death.

Reported for /pol/ garbage

Reported for announcing you reported someone.

This is a valid question. Beaners like slammed cuck trucks and Hondas, and coons donk up V6 Camaros and 300Cs or finance base trim E9x 3 Series. Or they finance some generic FWD Nissan sedan or coupe.

I think it's more 'lets get as big of a rim as possible'.. because reasons... and then lets get the smallest tire possible to fit said biggest rim.. I think it's fucking stupid, but whatever floats your boat

is there any car that look good with these?

Why do people care so much about god damn wheels! There fucking wheels holy shit what does it matter what they look like

Real nigga stance.

Fuck man i remember being in Toronto and all the niggers with chrysler 300s with fucking bentley logos on them shit was fucking hilarious

Atleast this nigger tried.

dey flyyy as fukk sun

Black people just have really shit taste that all.
They are told how to dress and act from music they listen to.

autism

back to your cesspit

stop melting down n*groid

he's 200% right, i bet you wear supreme.

back to

Because it reminds them of the wagon wheels on their master's carts that they never got to drive.

>be me
>live in Vegas, see a shit ton of this
>black coworker tells me they fucking rent the rims
>they literally put steelies on once they can't afford them anymore

I literally always assumed that niggers with steelies got nigged but after hearing this, holy shit...

By the way, why is it that black fathers always leave their kids? I have a shit ton of black friends who come from affluent families and 9 times out of 10 their father left them still.

i can't believe my state is home to a racist.

absolutely disgusting. leave immediately

kek
e
k

that's a good one

HOOOOJRZ

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE WHEN YOU GROW UP NEVER HAVING SHIT YOU OVERCOMPENSATE WITH THE SHIT YOU HAVE

I used to live in Vegas. How do you not become a racist from all the niggers that have polluted that city from California and New Orleans after Katrina? Literally left around the time the crime rate skyrocketed so badly that the FBI had to come in and do an investigation as to why.

Shit people exist in every group. It's just blacks are more likely to be shittier than whites on average. Of course, this shittiness is arbitrary but to answer your question I'll never be racist because it's tribalistic and stupid.

I live in Georgia, get on my level.
It sucks here by the way.

Does Florida count? I used to live there. Tbqh, southern people are based asf despite the memes. Vegas people are just shit, shit, shit. They're so damn rude. Moved away to Arizona, it's a lot nicer here, southern people again.

Liberal cities. Never again.

k

california is a cucked shithole filled with niggers and beaners

People are shit in general, lol
I don't live in California. I moved out when I was 7.

Shame, because L.A is otherwise the most comfy city in the West Coast.