Post sexy bike videos here:
Previous disaster:

rip wr

B but. . .

nth for chicken tendies

poor guy

First for Harley and ktm

First

i bet you can't even ride that 6 days to half of its potential.
poor thing.
looks distressed like a race horse being used for pony club.

damn he ugly af no wonder he went an hero

Is this a epic new meme?

did he really?

Best bike
Harley bike

i think im like the only person left that hasnt filtered your pictures.
its like im part of the worst exclusive club around.

Considering Ricky Carmichael couldn't even get 10% out of a 6 days I consider that a compliment

top kek

Doesn't matter if they are filtered y'all know what it is
And I'll take more

wanna race big boi?

post boi pucci

who's this guy?

First for Harley

CTA

>memebelts
>chain muh nikka

git gud slow fag

Can someone find ef irl, kill him, and then push his dad's bikes over?

????

What about me do you even know who I am newfriend. I am the biggest legend to come out of the /dbt/ I'm famous and beloved all the newfriends have to suck me off before they're allowed to post but its not gay.

Lurk moar fegit

*his mom's husband's bikes

That is drobe.
Shut up drobe

ok

shut up drobe stop trying to false flag

shut up drobe post gs500

samefag

The fuck is a drobe. Some kind of British insult?

shut up OK???

are these some Veeky Forums memes?

lol sorry I'm from /toy/ actually and just thought about getting a bike for fun

>being this new
how long have you been here like a month or something?
lurk more.

Get a GS 500.

I am more than a meme. I run these here parts. My roots go all the way back to Australian shitposting and the great kit kat plague of '15

The GS500 is objectively the best beginner bike.
> mileage
It's a mid-sized 4stroke twin cylinder bike, so it drinks less than 6 liters per 100 km.
> handling
It handles nothing like a supersport, spoiling you for when you get something else. But it can also corner much better than something like a cruiser, and actually uses its entire rear tire unlike a Ninja 250.
> brakes
They are complete shit and their only redeeming feature is that they're disc brakes. This is good because the longer braking distance forces new riders to plan ahead and start braking early. No ABS means they learn to brake properly I'd they don't want to get shrekt.
> power
It sits right at the power limit for A2 bikes which is great for euros. It's torquey enough to be faster off the line than most cars you'll encounter in the city. But it also feels relatively gutless so a) it's forgiving of mistakes and b) you can ride it at the limit without putting yourself into too much danger. It reaches up to 180 km/h which is fast enough for highway riding.
> carbs
It being carbed means that if you run into problems, you can learn to fix them yourself instead of heading to the mechanic every time.
> seating position
Upright, slightly forward means it's a neutral riding position so you can figure out what you want afterwards. The seat is relatively uncomfortable making literally every other bike after it will feel like heaven on your ass.
> price and availability
Parts and the bikes themselves are cheap and plentiful. If you crash and fuck up one of your fairings it's 40 euros to replace it with original parts. Engine needs little maintenance. Beginner riders are typically not financially independent, so this is a big plus for them.
> suspension
It's a budget suspension factoring into the overall low cost of getting a GS 500. If you want better suspension it's easy to swap. Therefore it gives beginners an opportunity to learn working on suspension while keeping the cost manageable.

Welcome to dbt, where everyone avatar posts, but tripfags are just unbearable

yes.
drobe is this guy on dbt and he always posts gay anime and a gs500 and he pretends to be a person called wranton in front of new people.

N
E
W
F
A
G
S

>'15
Cute.
>tfw 3 years on /dbt/

lies and slander

Bet they don't even know about triumf user

Im still looking for the pics of him squidanon leaked on his gopro.

pic related

shut up drobe or ill post more of your pictures

Fuck nobikes on the /dbt/ fuk u faget post ur bike with timestamped license fagget! I bet u dont even have a bike nobike loser post keys in hand with face in mirror kid to prove its your bike kid. Timestamped uncensored title and license and social security card on tank with keys in hand and face in mirror nobike poser faget!

>not even 100 posts deep
>already a shit posting shit show

Good work, lads. Post your bikes.

Yes, this is the pic I was looking for. Thanks fag.

anyone know of a way to convert a cable speedo to electronic? my speedo and tach and all shitty and i dont want to go through the effort to rebuild them so i figure i can just get some electronic ones and make my life easier. bike is a 1980 cm400

This is not drobe, it's kitkat

My grandfather shot Jews like kit kat back in his day.

Come meet me at SEM fegit Ill rek ur shit on the togay like I rekt ur mums pusi last nite feggit!!!!!!!!1

>just thought about getting a bike for fun
Just buy a 250/350/400/650cc dual sport and throw on tires of your preference. Street oriented, dirt oriented, or in-between. They aren't fancy but are the easiest to maintain.

Fuck off inferior color R3. This is my party.

>euro

And we were just talking about pathetic r3 cuckbikes in the last thread

that looks like a poor guy / hillbilly redneck bike tho?
I heared that it would help me with the ladies, i mean I don't look bad at all, but i can't start conversations that good??

uɐ!lɐɹʇsn∀

shut up drobe

rate me /dbt/

>implying Candy ass Candy cane isn't best color

Greetings fellow meme rider.

>R3
>Cuckbikes

Pick one.

>burger flag
>drobe

>being anything other than a free American

Ugly

i know full well that it is kit kat but see how much i have made him sperg by calling him drobe while posting kitkat pics?

but your shit isnt even candycane its leftover red fairings mixed randomly with white ones. Even the new matte black with red flames color looks better.

your knees do that thing where they turn your feet out to the side and my mamma always told me to avoid girls with genetic defects like that

shit kat is a tripfag retard. youve been replying to a mix of squidanon, anime posters, and misc shitposters. but mainly squidanon.

its wr anton you stooge

Post boipucci

Not an argument. White and Red are best combo

Its a fucking pose

>I posted a weeaboo pedophile degenerate cartoon of my scooter with fairings it's cool now

wow bit defensive there

>BAD DECISIONS
jesus christ

s-sorry I got caught up in the shitstorming.

are you actually grill?

Why aren't you out riding RIGHT NOW? Work/school is not an excuse.

>Being this upset about a 300

>implying buying a 300 brand new wasn't a bad decision
>not supporting the autismos of /osg/

getting better squiddy.

But I didnt buy a new 300. Thatd be stupid as fuck. This is what I will get for a next bike.

Pretty old pic. My gf hasnt forced me to crossdress in a while. She makes me do it before sex sometimes.

>deviant cuck shitposters like squiddie have a gf
>I'm still alone
ENOUGH

Rate my first bike.

>BLACKED R3 rider is a fruitcake

Not surprising.

man I had white castle sunday night and am only just now finally taking the shit.

good first bike choice.

>not a GS 500
Honda/10
Honda a shit

You done good son. I am proud. Good-looking bike too.

Why are Asians so ugly yet half Asians so hot?

>$6 pack of newports

>posting this ugly potato face fatass with the fucked up case cover again
Ill let you guys in on a secret. 3DPD is the most effective anime poster insecticide.

We pay 13$ here in NYC

the hot ones are all lady bois