biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/array-biopharma-reports-financial-results-for-the-second-quarter-of-fiscal-2017-300404833.html
google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/01/26/trumps-plan-to-force-pipeline-makers-to-use-us-steel-is-dictatorial-and-a-bad-idea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7LxITlJplhw
thestreet.com/story/13993576/1/activision-is-the-best-video-game-stock-you-can-buy.html
arraybiopharma.com/product-pipeline/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I NEED MEMES ON MY DESK ASAP!!!

How do i into ETFs?

why does he look like a mongol
also, PIP

How do i into Forex Market?

why did i meme myself into $SSH pre-reverse split?

ARRY

prnewswire.com/news-releases/array-biopharma-reports-financial-results-for-the-second-quarter-of-fiscal-2017-300404833.html

PTN
JAGX
PIP

Why am I holding PTN

DCTH ;)

this is the robinhood general

Oh yeah baby, JAGX is gonna dip deliciously this morning.

But will it be a daytade or a multi day runner?

Who still holding OCRX with me? Miracle time boys

Didn't PTN technically did good since it beat expectations?

Me brother

add SCON to your watch list and if it moves up 3%, buy in. It'll peak about about 10% thereafter, and drop 5% into AH. And then moon tomorrow.

Good luck,

Yes but there is still a CC at 11.

AMD or VNO?

For mid term ish gains,

What's the data on this meme.

>50 shares JAGX
>50 shares DRWI
>50 shares PTN
>12 shares ETRM

Who's with me?

Anybody interested in CX earnings here soon? Supposedly this will be the concrete supplier for trumps wall.

>the calm wind before the storm

Brace yourself lads, today seems like it's gonna be hellish

Cant make heads or tails of this shit today...PTN is such a dog but every dog has its day.

Should I sell ptn

:) With my great technical skills I really don't know now

I am fampai , at least it didn't really dip past its value at close. Hopefully it goes up to around 90 today so we can get out

What'd you buy in at user? I got in at .90 so I really need some steep triple diamond slopes to climb

Who still bagholding drys here?

>down almost 7% pm

Did anyone get in EMES this month? Up 68%. Can't find any real news on it but it just keeps mooning

PIP making waves senpai.

TODAY WE BREAK THE BANK.

What is CC?

$WSTL looking really good

Conference call

>DRAM
>NAK
>AMRS
>AMD

Me, bought at 0.56 so i'm still not worried.

>DRAM
>NAK
>AMRS
>AMD

Company's headquartered in mexico? The keystone pipeline already has the piping laying around that came from different countries. The executive order trump signed sais they have to use american for it. So like they have to send back the piping they already have

google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/01/26/trumps-plan-to-force-pipeline-makers-to-use-us-steel-is-dictatorial-and-a-bad-idea.html

>XGTI surprisingly going up after PO announcement
>PTN not moving after doing good on ER
>OCREKT looking like a beached whale

ANYONE EXCITED

why those

I'm a little excited to lose $20 more to ATVI now that you mention it

$WSTL dipping hard now...anyone listening to the earnings call wtf is going on

CLF right mother fucking now!!!!

DCTH ALREADY UP 8%. WILL WE MOON TODAY OR ANOTHER DAY? IS KEK TEASING US? BUY SHARES AND PUT SELL LIMIT AT $8/SHARE

TWTR on the dip or is it back down to 15 again?

PIP will be $2 next week.

>DCTH??

shits up 2.% @ .24 a share
wtf user

>200 DRWI
>150 JAGX

Stayed out of PTN. I don't see it moving anywhere

DRWI is going to the moon!

It was at 8%. Just wait and see. Still many hours left for the day.

Anything good to buy into now and leave till three?

MCHX 3.28??

nak

this

PIP has no more volume, are all us bagholders fucked?

skys moving a lot

OCRX on the rise

PIP will bounce back in a bit

Will JAGX make the bounce? Is this truly just a morning dip?

Looks risky as fuck

RIP PIP

Buy the PIO dip, gentlemen

made $70 in 10 sec on skys. Shit was scary had to pull out.

PIP* fucking phone.

Buy MCHX, they just announced Facebook partnership.

Nice work its been dancing up and down 10% for the last few minutes, might be tapped out now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LxITlJplhw

If you get labeled as day trader on rh can you downgrade and day trade on cash account?

anybody in otc CBIS is on the move about to break out

>JAGX
Oh boy

in DCTH for 350 shares at .23

damn should have listened. in right now but coulda been in earlier.

GUYS GET IN CRTN NOW. ITS GOING TO BLOW

PIP volume increasing.

Getting ready to start moving up.

why?

ill get in if you tell me why

Bought in at 1.09, hoping for some gains today

Watch for NAK to drop below $2.90, easy money when it returns back to $3+ within the day. Good longterm hold too, I made ∼4% on trading yesterday's dip.

check the volume. dropped to 1.13 and suddenly went to 1.21. It's already traded its average volume just in 30 minutes. Something is up.

don't get in just cause I tell you lol. Do your dd, but see

They can't make money. Probably a good hold if you think they will be bought out. Last time there were rumors it spiked up really nice

i wont fall for it :^(

THLD

where do I acquire these daily dip skillz

Yeah wtf

thestreet.com/story/13993576/1/activision-is-the-best-video-game-stock-you-can-buy.html

Seriously fuck ptn

580 for .208

Looks like the street is bag holding with us

ARRY YOUR WELCOME

DRWI going up

Goddammit Wall Street, you just had to set your filthy Jew eyes on PIP and shit all over it with your FUCKING algorithms. I'm fucking selling this shit when it hits 1.10 I'm not gonna fucking sit here and watch it change back and forth in increments of 1 cent all god damn day.

Fuck you wall street

alright just blew threw my 2 days trades. made $90 lol. ive got 1700 in buying power whats a good one to hold till tomorrow?

missed it mayne

should I sell out OCRX now? or wait until mid day

Really, you just watch for stocks that regularly dip and return to similar values. I tried to buy NAK last week and went too low, so I kind of had an idea of where the floor was. I also knew that it wasn't an absolute meme stock like DRYS or PIP, so it probably wasn't going to drop out from under me.

Still getting used to RH, is the initial profile you set up a "cash" account? Should I upgrade to Instant? Dealing with limited day trades is annoying, but so is waiting for my funds to get back to me after a trade

JAGX making the good boy points. Watching it since .93 its up to .96

Check out there pipeline too. ARRY gonna be over 20 someday soon

arraybiopharma.com/product-pipeline/

Is there any story there? I looked into CRTN the other day and they seem like a good company, but I don't see any impetus for ignition today.