Why does no one give a shit about this car? It's pretty fucking good

Why does no one give a shit about this car? It's pretty fucking good.

The civic exist.

Veeky Forums has an incoherent hate boner for VW, mostly because Mexican VW

Because it's a GTI with a tune and a shit AWD setup. I'd rather just get a GTI, tune it, and save the money. All you lose is low-speed acceleration, it'll still handle the same. If you want an AWD econosportbox get a vape car like the RS or WRX.

This

There's not a whole lot of reason to get the R unless you don't want to mod for power. The GTi handles very well

I wouldn't really buy a German VW either t b h senpai.

because it only makes sense to eurocucks. In america you can get a v8 mustang or camaro for the same price.

VW are girl's cars, sweetums

German VWs are some of the most unreliable too like VW CCs and anything that isn't a base model Golf/Jetta

I'd argue the Mexican ones are more reliable even cause they're usually stripper models.

Its nice but VW would have to build equally or more reliable cars than the Japanese for the next 10+ years to convince me they're worth buying.

>Forza 7 loses Toyota and adds VW
>realize VW have never made anything worth getting excited about
Besides a VR6 Golf I can't think of a single car made by them I'd want to drive

Too overpriced for such an unreliable soulless turd box with some complex AWD system, faulty transmission and fart engine offered by a company that produced the Tuareg, the most unreliable manufactured good on earth.

Look at the interior also. I'm depressed now.

>>Forza 7 loses Toyota and adds VW
The didn't add VW in Forza Horizon 3 because of diesel gate and VW feeling a bit shamed but i guess after a few nights of cutting themselves they got over it.

I'm honestly not sure why Toyota wasn't included at all. What could've made Toyota so butthurt that they didn't want to be featured? because all of these Manufacturers have to be approached before their cars can be used and i doubt Turn 10 rejected Toyota's cars so Toyota had to say "no, fuck you no tofo/pual walker cars for you"

On the other hand i'm pretty exicted because it just means Toyota can be replaced with more interesting cars we thought we'd never see in a Video game
>A Cadillac limo
>Pontiac aztek
>a fucking crown vic
>HALO Warthog
shit man how could it get any crazier? i hope they include more obscure never-before seen shitboxes.

If they added a Chevy Cavalier i would ram my erect dick RIGHT through the game case.

Can't hide the economy car interior with black gloss trim unfortunately.

mexicans wages are low which allow them to take their time(more QA) and invest in better materials and they are making cars in mexico for like 20 years.
Toyota make cars all over the world and the quality is consistent and Mazda is also making cars in mexico and it didn't take them 20 years to figure out how to make cars in mexico.

lol lets see some pics of your shitbox 04 civic

Dunce, the R IS MADE IN GERMANY.

LOL

To be fair, it looks a lot better now, also the standard GTI interior now looks better than that.

At the end of the day you have to understand its still based on the economy golf, much like the WRX is to the impreza, FiST and FoST.

You want a real high end car then go buy one. These are performance cars for the masses.

The engine is fine, very reliable actually...

DSG is god tier.... manual isnt as good but still not bad.

People can go both ways on the haldex system but at the end of the day it has shown itself capable.

That said, if you really want an AWD car you should really only considered an STI.

Because I can buy a CTS-V with 400hp for 15k instead

yeah, but you'd have a GM vehicle

>yuropoor shit
no thanks

you can also buy an m5

It's not Veeky Forums. It's some muriburgers who don't get cars.

We do like that car. Quite a lot actually but as a Dutchman, the moroccan drugsdealers ruined it for me

Its a fwd biased car but compare to a fusion sport it look pretty decent anyway no one buy turbo golfs that arent high performance variants I almost see more r than 1.8t.

>AWD
>RS
Pick one.
The GKN system is a copy of the Haldex one only it can't send as much power to the rear wheels as the last 2 generations of haldex or react as fast.

RS has a rear VC LSD and a mid VC diff.

I don't know if you've ever driven one with and open rear diff, and to be honest the center LSD is not very strong, but the platform grapples through shit like it's nothing. Maybe the Haldex systems I've driven were just early model bullshit, but they didn't respond or get the job done the same way.

nah. The build quality and materials suck on the WRX and the RS is too expensive and has a shittier ride and comfort.

With over 90,000 miles on it too.

>Toyota make cars all over the world and the quality is consistent
I used to own the same model Camry as my uncle. Mine was japanese, his was US manufactured and there was a very distinct difference in the quality. The fit and finish of the interior was way better on mine even though I had a lower trim level.

Then yours was 20 years older than your uncles.
Not that it matters, I don't believe you anyway.

>you should really only considered an STI.

I'd disagree the interior on an R is miles better than the STI. I also like the heavy boyracer feel and appearance of the STI

My BRZ came with model tag delete, custom machined drift lever button, extra-low-level front lip, and extra foot well lights that turn on when you hit the headlights.

You have nothing on me. I even have GREEN MOTHERFUCKING FOG LIGHTS

on paper, it is by far and away the best car in sport compact segment, but if you've ever driven one, the driving experience is so bland that it almost completely compromises the entire car. Really it's just an angry looking egg that wins every bench race. No need to drive it, all the excitement is listed in the brochure.

Its a heavy, fat, cunt. Just like all krautshit.

I don't like how it looks.

Is VW still making cast iron engines?

Great Cars!

>AWD
>AWD
>pick one
This is what you are literally saying