With the Phaeton out of Production, what other currently-in-production vehicles seems more like stealth-wealth?

With the Phaeton out of Production, what other currently-in-production vehicles seems more like stealth-wealth?

Stealth wealth? Can't think of any. Today's fully loaded Camry/Accord is nicer than high end luxury cars from 2007, so who cares?

Stealth power? Chevy SS. Looks like a rental car. Is basically an M5 with a manual.

the best stealth wealth car has always been and always will be the toyota land cruiser

rich people drive G classes and X6s, wealthy people drive prado land cruisers

The new VW Arteon?

>Today's fully loaded Camry/Accord is nicer than high end luxury cars from 2007, so who cares?
nah not at all unless you're some infotainment nu-male.

>pumped up MQB-Golf
>parts mixed from golf and passat
>upper class
They try to but not really

>Today's fully loaded Camry/Accord is nicer than high end luxury cars from 2007, so who cares?
No.

What a horrendous wheel design

good bait

Fiat Punto

I dunno bout the americans, but this car is the current definition of stealth wealth.
If you saw one of these passing by, youd say its just a regular car, maybe you would spark some respect with the Lexus badge.
Otherwise, nothing tells you that this is S Class tier luxury and technology, with just about the same price tag.
Ive only seen 2 in real life and these are some extremely discreete cars.

3k civic

i've seen around 7 or 8 i think,they look sexy as fuck
it might have been the same 3 multiple times but who cares

Volkswagen Phideon

this

toyota land cruiser

the phaeton looked like an enlarged passat
the phideon IS an enlraged passat
plus china exclusive

It looks great. Chinks really appreciate it.

0/10, bad bait is bad.

The Phideon is on Audi's MLB platform, pretty much every other VW (including the Passat) is on the MQB platform.
The Phideon is more like a downbadged A6 than a downbadged Bentley, but it's the closest thing in their lineup right now.

VW Passat GTE - 45000 (1.9L/100KM or 115mpg)

>(1.9L/100KM or 115mpg)*

*in ((((((((official EU testing))))))))

Toyota Land Cruiser

>triggered vaghater

Right, they manage to get it right. It looks so nice and is luxury. Kudos to them.

I like VAG a lot more than the majority of this board, those EU testing figures are just bullshit.

Citroen C6 or DS5/DS7 it is good enough for the french president...

then how to measure? (((EPA)))?

Under (((EPA))), Passat GTE gets 123 mpg.
Under (((Bong shit))), It gets 149 imperial mpg.

-Chink car

You misunderstand. Those official tests are nowhere near representative of what you'll achieve in the real world, especially with hybrids.

True, second generation 4everinmyheart

True, but at least, we get the best estimate of the fuel efficiency of all cars.

Remember, it depends where you live and how you drive. Some will surpass the official figure, and some don't.

is that ford car? ugh

>If you saw one of these passing by, youd say its just a regular car
>nothing tells you that this is S Class tier luxury and technology, with just about the same price tag.

Are you kidding me?
it's a rather massive executive saloon with some masculine curves & creases and a class statement.
Let's be fair; it almost effortlessly stands out in the sea of VW Golfs, Ford Fiestas and several generation old BMW 3 serieses.

Their distinctively lustrous and shimmering paintwork alone attracts many unbiased non-car people's eyes at a stop light in reality, especially in places where the Lexus brand is hardly common.

So was Phaeton.

Volvo pulls off understated aesthetics so well.

It's a damn shame that they're doomed to be ruined by chink ownership.

Nope. It is made in Germany and sell to the whole world. US - short term (2003-2006).

I love both it and the sedan.

too bad it's a chink car with an underpowered eurocuck engine

Nobody would believe this little bizarre thing costs more than a Porsche 911 turbo, a Huracan and an S class COMBINED

This is pretty expensive for a generic looking Nissan too