How much money do you think Mazda has missed out on over the years by not offering a coupe version of the Miata?

How much money do you think Mazda has missed out on over the years by not offering a coupe version of the Miata?

about tree fiddy

bout tree fiddy

Bout tree fiddy

$3.5 billion dollars huh? What a mistake Mazda has made.

About $3.50 or your regional equivilant.

About 3.50 % market share in the sport vehicle market

My uncle works at Mazda, I asked him and he said about ¥3.50.

三五十頃

Do you think I could get laid in that (with a guy)?

Bout 3.50 dollarydoos mate

350えん

>he doesn't know

You do realise that if they'd released that it would have

1. Taken away sales from the convertible version

2. Taken away sales from the mx6 and the Eunos 30x

I'm sure they looked at doing it and realised this.

>ywn live in a universe where the MX-3 is a Miata coupe with the world's CUTEst V6

F W D
W
D

>no factory fastback
>custom tops cost more than the car
>tfw dream miata is going to cost me 17k to build

Who knows, the Miata is still the best selling sports car of all time so I doubt Mazda is too worried

>sports car

lol

t. bus rider

better to be a bus rider than a filthy degenerate faggot lol

Before owning a Miata I had zero respect for convertibles. I thought they were a huge compromise and wasted potential. But honestly after going a few summers with the car I actually really enjoy top down driving. It's a more classic driving experience

You spent much time in it during the cold months? Does the soft top keep the warmth in?

>(with a guy)
You mean, the guy would help you get laid by crouching like a slav in the back?

Yeah the heater is really good, just don't upgrade your radiator to a big aluminum one like I did and you'll have plenty of warmth. I stopped driving it in the winter just because I'm trying to keep it rust free and clean

my 3000 dollars that wouldn't even go to them because it would be used

Lol, Toyota and Subaru literally just made a hard top miata and all you faggot were like "huurrr looks too fast while being slow!"

Right now, the miata occupies a niche that it monopolizes: cheap, pure fun vehicle that you can wring out andpush without hitting felony-level speeds. It gets a pass because of that and because its a convertible.

As soon as it attempts try-hard mode with a hard top fast-back body, bench racers and hard-parkers all over will start raging about how it takes more than 6s to hit 60 and how the ecoboost has over double the hp and how a civic si is cheaper, faster, and has more space for beeches.

Then none of the normies or women would buy it either because its not a convertible, fuccbois won't buy it because it doesn't have enough street-cred, and poorfags who might like it but would never buy a new car. You're left with like the 1000 guys in the country who would buy it because they're too poor to afford a 4C but want that barebones slow car experience.