Instagram "car culture" has warped and ruined car enthusiasm by pushing the lowest common denominator to the forefront...

Instagram "car culture" has warped and ruined car enthusiasm by pushing the lowest common denominator to the forefront and encouraging the "le selfie" mentality.

"JDM" has basically lost all meaning and is a blanket catch-all term for anything remotely Japanese. Buying shit knock off Chinese reproduction parts and having your local garage install them for you now qualifies as "BUILT NOT BOUGHT BRO #GOALS"

TL;DR mainstream "car culture" is a sewer and over half of the dipshits fishing for like-bait on IG with slammed budget coils and faux aero wings have no idea how to wrench on their cars. Car culture isn't being killed by the introduction of "self driving cars", it's being killed from the inside by its shitty style over substance community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gn5Cts6MN2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew
how old were you when fast and furious first came out?

Man, ricers have always existed in some shape or form, and naturally they'll congregate together, you just think there's more because social media gives them a higher visibility. They're annoying, but government regulation and self-driving electric cars are going to kill the culture, not a bunch of stance fags fishing for likes on instagram.

Lol.. JDM on a fucking hitlermobile. Wtf has the world come to

>Those wheels
>That lowride

FUCKING STANCEFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Instagram
You bought it upon yourself, son

>social media

>That fat
>Squeezing out of
>Those shorts

Thicc thot

if that was a drag car she would be a drag queen

Mmmmmmmmm

nice blog son.

also car culture isn't about social media, blog posts or the internet, its about getting out there in your car.

This image angers me on so many levels.

disgusting

I love how the average ricer/stancefag/imbecille always pretend to know more than the thousand of engineer who made the car happen. They'll always talk big, how the cold air intake increase their booost and -4" ground clearance makes them go faster.

WHAT LET THAT WHORE HAPPEN TO THAT POOR GTI
?

Do people think that slamming their cars to the point where you can't fit a credit card between the fender and tire is beneficial? I know they want a "look" but do they honestly think that this is a good performance mod?

also
>im a car gurl
>proceeds to post their ugly thot ass in every shot when im trying to look at your car
No better than GAMUR GURLZ. I don't want to sound like some permavirgin RED PILLER but holy shit some stereotypes are just bang on.

not him, but old enough to have watched theater ripped versions of it and wondering why the fuck is anyone stealing VHS TVs?

What did you expect OP, normalfags ruin everything.

>golf being cluelessly river by an nderclass poseur retard
Wow, it's almost like it's the 90s/00s/10s/literally-any-year again.

>river
Riced.
Fuck phoneposting desu.

>"JDM" has basically lost all meaning and is a blanket catch-all term for anything remotely Japanese.
Neck yourself, weeaboo. JDM was always a meaningless buzzword used by ricers

I'd say she's pudgy, but fat is pushing it a little. Ill-fitting clothing is more the culprit.

>noes! the precious sanctity of underglow, bov's and gutless engine culture has been violated!

It's all shit desu

>giving this much of a shit
Neck yourself

What else do you expect from a cunt? "Car girls" like her probably don't even know what JDM means. They just think in associations. JDM=car chique XD TEE HEE HAY BOIS I'M A GURL DRIVER DON'T HIT ON ME TEE HEE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND DONATE TO MY PAYTREON.

She paid for it with money from her social media orbiters and her beta providing goyfriend.

The Japs did this sort of shit as a joke but you fat fuck Americans had to make a pissing contest out of it. You are the niggers of car culture.

>implying that's an expensive build

she probably put $2k down on the car when she had it financed and ran up $2k on airlift with her credit card. you'd be surprised at how common it is with scenefags. not to mention those are ebay tier wheels that are probably sitting on tires that cost $50 each.

Women ruin everything. And they can do this because cunt-starved orbiters will provide them with endless validation.

Tweety bird floor mat from autozone = JDM son!

eBay Chinese ECU chip = JDM son!

Air freshener hangning from mirror = JDM sooooooonnnnn!!!

instagram has honestly helped me to come out of my shell its so much easyer to talk and make friends with pple who are into cars

ive basically become a regular at many of the local shows and i wouldnt have even known about any of it without instagram

Wow people addicted to their cellphones and social media are retards.

Who the fuck would have thought?

I do agree OP, instagram (and by proxy snapchat, facebook and most web3.0 stuff) are basically for people who have a hard time forming a coherent sentence and just want to show off

>Japs did this short of shit as a joke.
They don't take it seriously, but it isn't a joke for them. They genuinely enjoy it.
youtu.be/Gn5Cts6MN2M

You must be 18+ to be on this website. May I suggest going back to Instagram?

Genuinely upsetting image.

My driveway has more JDM than this thread will ever be.

The WRX isn't even pictured... because why have 1 EJ20K car when you can have 2.

Rad kei car

>Sedan
Scrap metal.

>sedan
LOL

Wtf did she do to that gti? They're low enough....

car culture has always been shit even back in the 90s. social media and easily accessible tech has just enabled people with knuckle dragger IQs to shit out selfies

friendly reminder that dirt poor beaners are the real hero's keeping car culture alive in the US

>Trout lips syndrome

I bet shes one of those who REE a lot as those guys with the red caps

you forgot the problem glasses

>tldr is longer than actual argument and contains new argument

How retarded can you be ?
Looks like the lowest common denominator is you tqbhfamalamdingdong

isn't she that south african rapper?

What are those wheels?

subwoofers

Yolandi South African *rapper
Doubt she has any clue about anything

Yes

I live in NSW and we have these custom nippon platesm today I saw it on a BMW E36.

>in America that's called super slim and people will make you compliments on this
Not joking

>woman rapper

In America people who would be considered obese in other countries are considered skinny.
this is not new news.

Oh god why do people make there cars on soild color of black! Fuck you tasteless people man 90's ricers did better shit than this for fucks sakes

You just don't follow the right ig profiles famalam

Shes fat, dont fucking delude yourself

Not really a rapper. Not at all desu

*blocks your path*

Honestly if I lived somewhere that had Jap plates I'd put them on my Commodore.

>Instagram
They only people that go to Instagram are women and girly men. Any influence it has is with women and girly men, as proven by your pic, dumb whore and pos that only a dumb whore would care about.

The only thing to lament in car culture is that the e36, which is a fairly good cheap platform, is contantly fucked up by girly boys because if the BMW badge.

boi
pussi
boi
pussi
boi
pussi

You would just get called a weeb

>ywn have a qt overalls jap gf to wink at with popups

>implying I'm not a weeb
I plaster my SS in weeb stickers, the Jap plate would just finish the deal.

It's probably not a GTI... I hope not anyway, the fucbois where I am use the standard diesel car.. god I hate vw people.

Wait... why is everyone so mad?
Instagram is what keeps people like the Kardashians on the map and rich, yet you're disappointed that it has a bunch of idiots who are involved with cars on there too?
How stupid are you?

I know:( if I knew where it was I would rescue it and restore it to it's original refined-yet-hot hatch glory

{([Spoiler}])Also kill that dumbass cunt

Why would a degenerate even own an SS

Because I like it?

Hardly seems like a weeb car of choice, like the opposite of what a weeb would drive

Just because I'm a weeb doesn't mean everything in my life needs to be weeb.

Dude. Dude. How do you know that Golf wasn't originally sold on the Japanese domestic market and then imported over here?

ayy bro me too
thinking of doing this wrap on the commo.

>THOSE WHEELS
What world is this

>Asexual SJW fucctranny owns a (distastefully) murdered out STI
>You drive a 3k Civic
Strange times we live in

itt people who think "car culture" is about being posting pics of your car online rather than actually using your car.

>ok, now walk like you've got cerebral palsy
god damn normies

>fat is pushing it a little
she's pushing it a little alright

so much cringe
why are they doing this

>itasha a commodore
I fucking want to do it. I use the VE as a daily at the moment but looking at picking up something else and turning the VE into a project car. If I do so when I eventually get around to paint I would love to go full fucking itasha mode.

The E36 M3 is my favorite 1990s JDM car.

>can't handle the zef

>17876401

>Asexual SJW fucctranny owns a (distastefully) murdered out STI

you just murdered my sides

>rappers in general

imagine being this much of a faggot

bru

thats yo-landi
die antwoord

I only like the look of cars that are made to go fast, if it doesnt make the car faster it doesnt belong on the car. This includes shitty drift missiles, drifting is for swagkids

shut up purist

Tbh I like building and working on cars more than driving them.

get some cars that ain't shit and go on the track.

I'd still lick them drumsticks desu

This bitch genuinely creeps me out

Patrician taste friend. Maximum Velocity.

this is fat.

this is morbidly obese.

OP is a porker, sure, but fat? the only one deluding themselves is you.