Why is it I see so many anons on here from certain states in America bitch or make fun of other states that have strict...

Why is it I see so many anons on here from certain states in America bitch or make fun of other states that have strict emissions or tuning restrictions when it comes to cars?

When in Japan, anything that doesn’t pass the Japanese vehicle inspection code including the removal of the catalytic, excessive vehicle lowering, unsafe safety equipment, unauthorized engine modifications, yet they have a bunch of tuning companies that work within the law and make these giant high horsepower monsters.

Is it because Americans car enthusiasts (for the most part) drive outdated V8's?

Phoenix Power and Top Secret come to mind.

>When in Japan, anything that doesn’t pass the Japanese vehicle inspection code including the removal of the catalytic, excessive vehicle lowering, unsafe safety equipment, unauthorized engine modifications, yet they have a bunch of tuning companies that work within the law and make these giant high horsepower monsters.

You want to finish that statement first you imbecile?

>yet they have a bunch of tuning companies that work within the law and make these giant high horsepower monsters
>work within the law
No they don't you mongoloid lmao. They inspect and plate those cars at their own personal shops. Of course a car with no airbags, 900hp and one seat isn't fucking legal.

Because Americans think 26Hp/L is good.

What was the point of this post OP, to put those ESL classes to use finally?

Because in the US, each state is technically its own country and gets to make its own laws. It's just that in order to be part of the union they have to give up some power to the federal government. So federal things are the same in each state, and then each state can do the rest a little bit differently.

So for instance California can have annoying emissions laws because they're hippies. And in Florida you don't have to get an emissions check at all.

>his displacement is less than a bottle of sodie pop
>t. Ass mad europoor

learn how to read you cuck.

yes they are legal you mongrel. They build customer cars.

basically its people who lack who any kind of talent with building cars and want as little rules as possible to interfere with their lack of skill

everyone hates California due to their restrictions but theyre still one of the best states in the country when it comes to car culture because they actually have some skill from decades of experience all the way back to being the birthplace of hotrodding culture

>The world is America and Europe.
American geography. I'm a Kiwi.

You're not allowed to import cars newer than a quarter of a century in age because your government has decided it has to protect its local sports car market. Even they know the only way they can sell domestic cars is if there's no foreign competition.

Where did the 2500HP Ford GT touch you?

>I'm a Kiwi.

Australia and Jew Zealand might as well be europe. With the shitty wages and cost of living.

Oh fuck off M8. You need to have minor modifications registered in that cuckhole. If it were a car enthusiasts paradise people wouldn't be driving 1.3's.

>yes they are legal you mongrel. They build customer cars.

Just because a customer takes their plated car to be modified by them doesn't make the car street-legal by Japanese standards.

It's a fine place to be a car enthusiast - you can't leave the house without seeing modified cars. The only reason so many people drive 1.3s is because the average person doesn't care about anything besides fuel efficiency.

>You're not allowed to import cars newer than a quarter of a century in age because your government has decided it has to protect its local sports car market.
But that's wrong, you fucking mongoloid.
Mercedes is responsible for the 25 year rule.

Well which would prefer?
>can do whatever i want, however i want
or
>can make certain modifications and while i can still get good results i am still restricted and often have to pay more money

sounds like you are a poor and stupid redneck. My condelences

Led by Mercedes, not solely by Mercedes. Your local companies also played a role in lobbying the law.

>Stockholm syndrome

Because straight pipein my Trans-Am and waking up the neighbors at 4AM as I rev to the rythem of the star spangled banner is my god given right as a US Citizen you commie pinko shit.

>shitty wages
shows how much you know.

yawn

I got my (You) either way.

i be getting (you)'s too my nigga

Where's my (you), (you) faggots?

AYE

(You)'s for everyone.

>when the irrelevant countries get bad you forgot about them

does your nation even have an export? Last I checked all of NZ's money came from Americans walking the fucking LOTR film trail. Youre basically a fly-over state, except I never have to fly over you, so you're even more irrelevant than nebraska.

>i'm a weeb and don't know shit

>That feel when no inspections, nor state-level emissions laws at all.

I've been running catless since '05!

no its just that owning any car in japans is so prohibitorily expensive that the people who do actually give a shit about their car

because americans are FAT and DUMB!

Don't forget the cops are incompetent
I swear fuckers in ford explores never stop racing
>THIS IS NOT A JOKE PEOPLE

>you're even more irrelevant than nebraska
Ouch. No need to be too rude, dude.

Because they like fast cars in japan. Like another user pointed out, they have a lot of skilled tuners in cali and a lot of people like to go fast so they bypass the law. Same in jap.

If there were no automotive regulations in SK or in China it wouldn't make it grow a car culture until 20 to 30 years because nobody gives a shit about fast cars there.