If I put this sticker on my car and accidentally roll back into another car on a hill...

If I put this sticker on my car and accidentally roll back into another car on a hill, am I still considered "at fault" or is this disclaimer good enough to put the fault on the other driver?

you're at fault because you had the option of not moving

You'd look like a fucking bitch with that sticker.

Get good faggot

Still your fault if that happens. You could have used the hand brake to avoid rolling back. My xd astina knows when I am starting from an incline and automatically applies the brakes until I start releasing the clutch.

If you can't drive manual correctly you shouldn't be driving it at all. Go practice on a hill or something.

yes

It's your fault for rolling back.
lrn 2 handbrake

still your fault

The sticker means absolutely nothing, it might as well say NRA or Baby on Board

It's your fault because your shit with your car you can't roll into people and expect it to be their fault because "they got close". I've never rolled into anyone regardless of how close they have got.

>roll into someone
>be cringey and autistic
>XDXDX YOU ROLLED INTO ME BRO IT'S YOUR FAULT BRO I HAVE A STICKER BRO
remove the sticker from your car now.

depends on font size

prezpoo leave

t. will never win le mans

t doesn't follow lemans

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""class wins"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>WARNING FAT DRIVER If I ding your car with my door you should have left me more room
>WARNING FAST CAR If I rear end you, you were driving too slow
you can put whatever autistic sticker you want on your car but it doesn't exempt you from the law

hahaha my first thoughts exactly

>rolling backwards on hill starts
maybe get an automatic

It takes practice, but you should be able to figure out how to start without rolling backwards. There are two methods, the most common being to use the handbrake. It applies enough friction to keep you from rolling backwards, but not enough to prevent you from starting. So you get moving and then undo the handbrake. From the driving I've seen in Europe, I think it's mandatory to learn it there, and maybe even to use it.

The other way is to just use the normal brake instead of the handbrake. That means using all three pedals at once for a brief instance, but if you drive stick you should be able to heel-and-toe and that works the exact same way.
>foot on brake
>shift into first, keep clutch pedal down
>stay on brake but roll right foot onto gas
>release clutch pedal with left, roll off brake pedal with right
>go

>Not balancing the clutch and gas to simultaneously be still on the hill, destroy your clutch and get the perfect launch
Drive an automatic pls

This. Heel toe for rwd, handbrake for fwd

this sounds like you're trying to absolve yourself of all fault so you can fucking scam fuckos with your magic sticker.

no dipshit. no it wont work

no dude thats not what you do

you
>foot on break, other foot on clutch
>in first gear, find your bite point and hold it there while still applying breaks
>NOW you roll off from breaks onto throttle, while at your bite point on the clutch (keeping you from rolling backwards) and progressing until its fully engaged
you missed a crucial step, which is holding the clutch at or on the bite point which is what keeps you from rolling back. while yes, what example you gave is TECHNICALLY possible, its also the worst way

You'd look like you don't know how to drive manual. I never roll back anymore, if I do it's no more than an inch or so.

Just rev to 6k and dump the clutch
If you slam into the person in front of you it's because they didn't launch fast enough

HAHA you suck at clutch

what if there isnt a handbrake?

You've never driven a manual have you

i have one, with no handbrake.

How the fuck do you park it? Do you just carry four bricks around with you and throw them under the tires before the car rolls away?

That sticker reminds of me pic related
You better believe you're gonna be responsible if your shit ass rock-flinging mexican diesel deathmobile broke my windshield.

good fucking luck proving it, your insurance pays for it anyways

Post pics pls there's just no fucking way

use the parking brake

delivered

There's no fucking way that analog cell phone still has service

What is a dash cam?

what's the matter with you people? just don't roll back! just don't do it

it still works but i havent tried getting it activated

>nippon rollover hazard
for the record it takes 3 drunks to upright one of those when its upside down

I forgot trucks used to be like that. I have an 89 isuzu trooper thats the same way. Hopefully you have more than enough hp and quick enough feet to get up the hill without getting in an accident.

Learn how to drive stick? Even on a relatively big hill, as long as you have a car with torque you aren't going to roll back. I learned stick on a S2000 and I live in north Georgia and even in a car with 4 Ib-ft I didn't have problems on hills.

itll just about idle off any hill, the hard part on hill starts is not chirping tires with a 6.8/1 1st gear

now THIS is poorfagging

Umm, isn't that the hnd brake in between the shifter and phone?

>Press the 4th pedal

thats the transfercase m8
its where i keep my extra neutrals

with a nada of around 5-6k its probably worth more than half the shitboxes on this board
i could call it almost 20 grand if it were a cummins

>Leave it in gear
>Didn't use my handbrake since it siezed and I cut it.

Year and model?

89 w250

Found the fucking buss rider.

Uh regular brake? Come on user stop being retarded all manuals have a handbrake

This sticker does not absolve you of responsibility in any sense.

If you roll back and hit someone it's your fault.

lmao what no one uses the handbrake for starting in Europe

>am I still considered "at fault"
Yes, not only that but you could be considered to have admitted fault by saying you are unable to pull away without rolling back.

my last two cars had no properly working handbrake as in actually holding the car on a hill

in fact I can move my current one with handbrake on just by using the clutch but I can't push it. that's how barely functional it is.

yeah besides driving license exam I've never used the handbrake to hillstart.

if you can't hillstart without a handbrake you're a shitty driver.

learn how to drive, burger

if you roll a MANUAL into someone you shouldnt be driving one

You know what you can do is hold the foot brake until you see RPM drop from releasing the clutch and then let off the brake and get on the throttle.

Not that hard. Yes, you will slip the clutch. It's a wear item and until you git gud you will slip it more than needed.

If you hillstart without the handbrake just to prove how awesome you are, you're a shitty driver.

I've never needed to use the handbrake. I release the clutch up to the biting point and use the engine torque to prevent me from going backwards while I switch my right foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator pedal.

This, it just takes a little practice.

>on a hill
>foot on brake
>start releasing clutch slightly until you're near the biting point
>foot on gas
>drive away like normally
Distance rolled back: 2 centimeters.

Oh fuck my ass that's so difficult.

>but if you drive stick you should be able to heel-and-toe
Nah.

red background: WARNING
yellow: MUGGER AT LARGE
white: If you get mugged, you got too close.

Similar to OP, all muggers should put on this sticker and transfer the fault to the victim.

I dont understand how fuckwits cant do a hill start without using ebrake, learn to use a fucking clutch

My instructor actually thought me both ways and they both have a role. I usually go heeltoeish but if the incline is stupid and/or someone is a bit too close behind me the handbrake is a bit more reliable as you don't have to move from brake to gas. Of course I'm not a retard so I release the handbrake before the car gets moving unlike Just imagine what you'd be doing to your clutch trying to set off on a stupid incline with the handbrake on.

if you cant get moving with a manual transmission without rolling backwards you are worse at driving than my sister.

>being THIS retarded

DO NOT USE THE HANDBRAKE YOU RETARDS, SLIP THE CLUTCH FUCKING MONKEYS

Git gud fag

You will literally fail your driving test if you don't.

this

This is like using the "I'm gay" excuse because people criticise how you behave in public

The only decent sticker is a "new driver" one. When I got my license and first car I remember I stuck one on after a couple weeks and people got quite a bit nicer since I lived in a place with very chaotic traffic. To this day even though I drive like a dick now I never "bomb" (pretty much lanesplit with a car) people with "new driver stickers" or in general get all up in their personal space/fly past in the lane directly next to theirs.

Yeah but that is literally just the normal way to drive a manual tranny. I think the OP is talking about how to not roll back while still learning.

>Ummmm
Were you shot in the head as a kid?

I actuslly really like the fact that my manual car has hill assist and hold the brakes for 3 seconds on a more than slight incline, makes city driving so much more comfy

>that is literally just the normal way to drive a manual tranny
in the UK you're taught to use the handbrake+go into neutral for any stop longer than a few seconds, regardless of the incline
the reasoning is it's easier and arguably safer, if someone rear-ends you with only your footbrake on and your clutch in you'll probably lift your feet off the pedals and potentially cause a pile-up

>Git gud
but using the clutch is how you git gud, are you a nigger?
False

t. driving instructor

>hurting yourself more so others are safer
lmao what a cuck, fucking brits

>in fact I can move my current one with handbrake on just by using the clutch but I can't push it. that's how barely functional it is.
check your drums

Post pics of sister

This is the handbrake you dumb nigger

Same thing in Spain. But apparently not wherever is from.

This is a b8 thread, everyone fell for the troll

These guys get it.

>hand brake
>activate it with your foot

She's an unmarried 34 year old, aint a looker.

>not knowing how to heel-toe
>driving a manual

buy an auto if its too hard for you

fucking scrubs

What's with all the fucking retarded posts here lately?

>he doesnt know the handbrake IS the parking brake
Cmon lad

>catch the car for a split second on the clutch and evenly give gas

Are europoor shitboxs so bad they cannot even do this? My car is a slow pos 155hp/150ftlb of torque and 2900lbs.

France. I was taught specifically NOT to use the handbrake and instructed to tell everyone the same.

>football
>throw an egg with your hand

>europoor
It is americans who use the handbrake
My barge is 130hp/340nm(250torks) and 3700 pounds and does it just fine

>Not heel-toeing on inclines

The things you learn when your handbrake couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.