What's a cheap stickshift v8 car that isn't american?

what's a cheap stickshift v8 car that isn't american?

what's the square root of a negative number?

For how much do 540i's go?

SS commodore.

Anything with an LS1 swap

brazilian maverick

Not one worth buying

>cheap
>v8
>non American
Pick two, unfortunately.

GM is American you faggot.

Not, made in America, not sold in America, you are right it is very American.

>uses GM tech
>GM engines
>GM parts bin trash

>not a GM

>It's the same fucking thing just made in Hueland

I mean shit at that logic he can buy half of what GM sells since it's made in leaf land.

>being this mad
Holden is very much not American user.

keep telling yourself that as the parts counter faggot orders your widget from America

Australians might act like sick cunts, but inside every Australian is a sad cunt. Please, think of the Australians.

I bet you own a car that doesn't even have a dip stick

why would you ever buy GM trash?

>GM Australia
>Designed by spiders
>made out of metal mined in fucking Oz
>powered by liquid tears
>sold exclusively in Oz
I'm not even Australian and I still know there's not a fucking thing American about Holdens

>Holden, formally known as General Motors Holden, is an Australian automobile manufacturer with its headquarters in Port Melbourne, Victoria. The company was founded in 1856 as a saddlery manufacturer in South Australia. In 1908 it moved into the automotive field, before becoming a subsidiary of the United States-based General Motors (GM) in 1931. After becoming a subsidiary of GM, the company was named General Motors-Holden's Ltd, becoming Holden Ltd in 1998 and General Motors Holden in 2005.

But wait, here's the best part:

>This led to the announcement on 11 December 2013 that Holden will cease vehicle and engine production by the end of 2017, however, the company will continue to have a large and ongoing presence in Australia importing and selling cars as national sales company.[3] Holden will retain their design centre, but with reduced staffing

>going tits-up just like daddy in America

I wonder if Australia will bail them out too?

Lexus SC400
E39 BMW 540i

Probably the only 2 choices.

if you're buying non-American, just get a V12