Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/ /dbdg/ /f13g/ Friday the 13th Dead By Daylight

What's fun?

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Oh my God, is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gjspsn.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Why aren't you grabbing anyone, you're only doing melee kills"
>"They might have a knife, I just know thats what they want me to do"

No shit, being jason is the smoothest fucking ride if all you do is hack and slash
Its boring as hell.

Finally got me refund through for dbd, man that was awful.
I thought it'd be like F13 but with more slasher/monsters

>Juke Jason for most of the match
>Faggots repair the 2 seater rather than the 4 seater and escape
>Find the car keys and battery
>No fucking radio anywhere so I can't find out if someone has gas
>Head towards the car
>Find the gas
>And a radio
>Jason finds me
>Drop the battery on the gas because I'm about to get fucked
>Set a trap at the door
>Juke him some more
>Tell others that I'm juking and to get shit done
>After a while I die
>No progress on calling the cops
>One is just hiding in the woods.

Fuck my life

>it's a Jason chases you more than once but gets distracted and you survive game
these are the best ones

>relying on others
that was your first mistake

>juking a jason while tommy repairs the car
>vanessa grabs his shotgun
>jason finally grabs me
>have a knife but it doesn't matter because vanessa shoots both of us

So lone wolf perk is shit right?
>7% fear resistance bonus when alone and seperated from the group
>rare quality

Has there been any developer comments on the current status of the grab system? Even Jasons with the weakest grip strength against characters with max composure are guaranteed a kill (sans knife) unless they choose to get fancy.

It wasn't like this in beta.

>Juke and stun Jason so much that he gives up because you're wasting his time

I try my damnest to not shift grab but sometimes people annoy me to the point where I can't help it.

>Grab a dude
>knived
>grab him again
>knived
>Grab him AGAIN
>knived

I couldn't fucking believe it.
I quickly shift grabbed that fucker and twisted his fucking head off.

>its a faggot runs jason to you and get you killed episode
Fuck you bugzy, you fucking nigger.

i tell everyone i have a knife now

I was just in a match where a Jason put 3 (three) traps on the phone box. And a Deb triggered all three of them and died.

I hate this shit and yet the escape as well leaving you to die.

Survival of the fittest faggots!

I don't understand actually getting angry at this, I think that happening is amazing and anyone watching would be entertained.

It's funny after the fact but in the moment it got to me

yeah I had a player that knived me three times aswell so I let him run to wear himself out shifted in behind him hit with my axe for good measure and then squeezed his head till it when pop. So satisfied that I got him in the end

Reminder to make the game fun!

Brutally murder them but make it fun at least.

Knives are weird. So far I either find three or find not a single one.

I often get stabbed in the neck more in a single round as Jason than the grand total of knives I have ever found as a counselor thus far.

>AJ with sneaky, homebody, and preparedness

/ghostmode/ activated

stalking helps Jason players do this so. Many times I stalked around a corner right into the cabin with a couple of counsellors that are terrified to see me as I chased them about in the cabin before one makes an escape brutally murder the other.

I really can't argue with that logic in this game but still fuck you.

>Round where all Jason does is grab kills
>Say something about how they should fix that
>Random goes FULL AUTISM telling me I should be happy with how I spent $40 dollars
>Tell him that a lot of people are upset about this as well
>He calls me a cunt and rages quits
When will people stop sucking the dev's dick

this game is bad

>Beating a counselor down until they ask to make a deal
I love it when this happens.
>One guy trades his life for another by executing his friend while I block the door
>His friend screams for mercy and calls him a traitor
>He says everyone on the walkie is gonna know what he's done before he passes on
>Let the traitor go
>find him later
>Says that he tried to apologize but was threatened at gunpoint to stay away and to find a way to escape alone

The greatest feature in this game is the psychological turmoil

>Juke and stun Jason for fucking 10 minutes, but he has tunnel vision and ignores the people escaping by both car and police.

I'm not sorry, I sometimes just like to play a random counselor and if I get the fat nerd who can't outrun shit, somebody's gotta take one for the team of me.

>telegrabs are no fun because there's no counterplay
Fucking serpentine you shitters

Good to see I'm not the only one that serpentines to avoid telegrabbing.

>go 3/6
>don't even care because i killed every tiffany

yeah I don't get this either
I've only ever got telegrabbed once and I was standing still.
Just running serpentine beats that shit

>Flare gun perk
>get all excited
>doesn't let you start with a flare gun, just increases the duration of jason mark
FUCK!

a.pomf.cat/gjspsn.webm
Holy fucking cunts, chinks need to be gassed. These people just sat under a fucking bridge and thought that was fun. Two of them fell and I was able to catch them in time but fucking christ man. Why do people think this is fun? Because it gets a rise out of someone? People are desperately trying to kill this game's community that's already thinning out and is fucking sucks.
Are you talking about that guy Bryce Mcquaid?
Are you even trying anymore korbin?

>start a fight over the 2 seater just as Jason comes
>Vanessa gets in the passenger seat
>get in
>never actually start it and just wait for the choke animation
>Vanessa dies and we escape

Funny ass shit. Fuck niggers.

no, i did my big rage post at the end of last thread. this game is terrible, it makes the frogs look like coding gods.

>sneaky perk
>trying to tell if it affects window diving speed or just normal window climbing speed

I feel like it does, but I can't tell if it's a placebo or not. Primo Chad material if it does.

>wanting to be killed by melee

Fuck, I meant telegrabs.

That was great

Man Behind the Mask. It's good, and a conversation starter.

She was fun.

Godspeed indeed, user.

I will get this model for A.J. My dick demands it.

>it's another Jason talks in a funny voice episode

I don't mind gimmick Jasons but at least make sure you're funny first

>a.pomf.cat/gjspsn.webm
>tfw I was in this match
>my shenanigans against Jason were all for nought because of these fucks under the bridge

I ran out of knives so I couldn't do shit but holy fuckin shit these guys were cunts.

I just had an argument with some retard saying that grabs are ruining the game and should be removed he literally wanted all Jason kills to be melee's.

Asians are the most cancerous player base currently in game their all meta gaming faggots like this.

I...I just want you to like me user

>Jason plays the banjo while he chases you
I'm gonna get one of those 3rd party programs that lets me do that one of these days.

>its a jason teleports to you right when the match starts and he fucking chokes your ass out episode
really makes me ANGEEREY i love beating the fuck out of Jason's as Adam witha 40% stun chance

>both jennys wait until everyone else is dead to fix the phonebox and gas up the boat
>they escape because jason fucking choked it at the last second

I constantly use the most basic grab kill without shame. If I catch you in the forest I'm not dragging you anywhere.

>4 minute webm

What is this shit

Just post a video retard

If you've accepted the fact that you're boring as fuck and that everyone hates you, good.

>it's a grab kill jason episode
>leave the match and deny him his xp

I didn't post that, you fuck.

I was in that match, that's all I was saying.

You know there are branches you can stick people onto all over the place, right? No one is going to agree with an unfun fuck, user.

This was a dead Jenny.
I couldn't do anything but move around carrying her corpse for the rest of the game
This game is so fucking buggy some times.

You're a legit fucking retard.

Eternal waifu

>just walking down the road straight to Jason
>he notices me

SHIFT
WOOOO
GRAB
CHOKE

Here's the thing, even though your kill animation started, that Jenny wasn't quite dead. Had the same thing happen to me yesterday as the victim, kill animation and all until it bugged, and after a minute or so of this, Jason got stunned and I hit the ground right as rain and survived the match.

Same thing happened to me once.

The instant death grab was absolutely in the beta. They just never got around to fixing it.

I saw this in a stream. Jason went in the water, Vanessa got released, and once she was on land, she was murdered.

>Stalking inside a house near some counselors
>Start playing Michael Myers theme over the mic
>They start laughing and yelling wrong movie motherfucker

I wish i could be arsed to find out how to do shit like this.
It's always fun when Jason is fucking around.

Yea I try to make it fun, switch it up, some matches I try to make it scary, others I just fuck around with weird music choices or WWE wrestler themes.

Slit your throat.

Nobody wants you. Not in the game, not on Veeky Forums, not in real life. You make everyone around you miserable. Your friends, if you have any, only spend time in your presence because they'd feel guilty for making you face the reality of what you are. Your family only acknowledges you because they have to.

You are not funny. You are not intelligent. You are not quick-witted. You are nothing. Nothing justifies your existence and nothing redeems the burden you place on others. The world is objectively worse because you produce nothing and negatively affect the lives of everyone around you.

Kill yourself. This is not a joke. This is not bait. This is not banter. If you have any empathy for anyone around you, you will kill yourself. It's the only moral option left open to you. Absolutely nothing justifies what you do to the people in your life. Absolutely nothing justifies your selfishness in prolonging your useless, miserable, harmful life.

I want to fuck AJ NOW

NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWW

WHERE IS THE R34

>Be Jason
>Start running around saying "wololo" in a low voice near counselors in buildings
>Progressively get louder as I start chasing people
>One guys yells out "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE NOT GONNA CONVERT ME!"
>Start practically yelling "WOLOLO" while chasing him
>Assert dominance while the others have no idea what the fuck i'm saying
I love moments like this.
As soon as I learn UE4

>Jasons act like giving everyone a different kill is hard
They still get mad like you choked them

morphvox but it's kind of shitty

>vanessa gasses the boat
>find prop
>'hey, i got the prop, let's go'
>she guards me while i put prop in
>leave without her

Remake Jason when?

>"I just fucking hope Jason kills me first
>Other player says, "Why?"
>Jason shows the fuck up right when i find keys and a battery in the same house
>proceeds to actually kill me respectably first
boy i was pissed but idk what i should've expected

What a fun game!

git gud

>Pick Chad
>so far have chosen the right exit for the cops 3 times in a row, once with another Chadbro in tow, we were the only 2 to escape
>called with my dad is a cop twice
ran out with the car keys all 3 times

Chadlyfe

I don't understand this sociopathic Chad meme.

That nigga was huge and he full on sprinted, they'd have to make a whole new model.

>Get into a game with a 3 man russian premade
>1 of them is Jason
>the others are selling everyone else out
>the jason is just a choke fag
Fun...

Chad is about two things; diving through shards of broken glass, and using poor people as human shields and decoys while you escape.

it's not that he's a sociopath he's just a douchebag. He doesn't go out of his way to kill people he just doesn't care to lend a hand if you need it.

In those situations I just happened to have the keys on me but didn't know the status of either car and the cops were close so I went for the sure escape.

>chinese jason
>spawns on me literally as soon as the game starts
>like doesn't even get knives, just hits 1 and clicks on higgins
>spends the rest of the game running after me hitting right-click as fast as he can

how would you fix the shift grab?
my idea is to make the meele fight possible,if you are not injured he cant grab you

>can't escape a Jason that doesn't even have shift yet and just burned his morph cooldown already

Prevent him from being able to kill as soon as he shift grabs, maybe tie to counselor health, the more healthy you are the easier it is to escape and so on, as it stands the shift grab shit negates the defense mechanics.

Man I'm falling hard for Deborah.

Is this what it's like having a waifu?

>ran him all over higgins for five or six minutes but there's only so long you can avoid 300-ping grab spam.

Taking the keys with you is a deliberate attempt to kill people for no other reason than to kill them. You can see the status of the car at any time. That said, once the police are there, there is no reason to go for any escape.

>once the police are there, there is no reason to go for any escape

Wrong

If Jason camps the police line which is highly likely there's no way you're going to cross it unless you're in a group or you've got an escape item. Starting up the car while everyone rushes the exit is almost a guaranteed way to escape.

Okay, maybe if you already have the car ready to go, sure. But at that point people will group together and cross the police line.

Getting the car started is a herculean effort, getting past Jason at the police line is not.

Yes soap.

Yeah I keep forgetting that I can see the checklist for the car or boat status

Either way.. it happens, I suppose I could drop the keys and try to tell them where, but I'm Chad, what do I care, I got out.

>tfw chokefags will never know the joy of using head stomp on tommy before sweatergirl has arrived
>literally curbstomping the survivors hopes and dreams in front of them

+Can run
+Grip strength
+Traps

-Water speed
-Sense
-Shift

I honestly forgot how that Jason worked. But I do remember him running.

Too similar to part 2.