You get your dream car (anything you want doesn't even need to exist)

>you get your dream car (anything you want doesn't even need to exist)
**but**
>it has an insatiable blood lust that you must satisfy or it stops working
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8kInpb_tMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We humans just fuck up every landscape where we choose to live. The big brain was just the perfect adaptation. There are too many damn people in the world and there are just more and more popping out it's fucking unbelievable.

Almost the whole of Europe was covered in trees...thick forests. But humans discovered that burning wood creates energy and now that's gone. Australia used to have megafauna that kept the ecosystem in equilibrium but coincidentally they all died out when humans arrived.

Farmers just want to make money. There are too many damn kangaroos which are now seen as pests because there are no predators left in Australia which are also seen as pests. All those wild buffalo that used to roam the plains in Merica. You see those pictures of bones stacked up to sky. Everyone just getting out there killing thousand for the sheer fuckduggery of it.

Now the climate change is happening and it's just too damn hot living on the east coast of Australia I just want to move to Tasmania but there's no work there.....FFFFFU

TOO MANY DAMN PEOPLE AND MY MUM WONT LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT HAVING KIDS SHE WANST TO PLAY WITH GRANDCHILDREN. FUCK

I vote to run over repeatedly

Fuck you

Id eat it

Is that doggo ok?

That's literally an upgrade.
Sounds cool as fuck. What kind of pussy would whine about that?

>"Waaaah waaaaaah I can't live a life of heart-thumping violence as I tear all over the road in a vampire batmobile"

what the fuck are you complaining about?
Australia isnt over populated ya fucking drongo and civilisation is going to be wiped out and an ice age started by a comet impact long before global warming becomes a major problem

yes he was fine

poor coyote :(

Well most of the continent isn't really ideal for living there. Basically a few different types of desert cover the whole country.

Humans all cram their asses into the nice green areas on the coastline. It's fucked.

But anyway despite what you and me say I have hope for human civilisation. I hate us but I also love us. I think we'll move off this planet and start populating others. We have no choice. Our sun will eventually expand into a red giant and fukken boil us if we don't. We humans have a way of achieving incredible things when we're forced to

Oh fuck off i live in Australia too, 3/4 of the countries population live in 4 of the cities, there is a fuck load of room left around all those cities...
I am in Victoria, one of the smallest states... it is still bigger than most countries that have double the population of our country and yes all of it is fucking green.

victoria needs to be glassed

also no, like i said a comet impact will wipe out human civilisation, either that or yellowstone super volcano or both.
we cross a comet debris field twice a year and are at risk of total annihilation, thats where the tunguska metor came from way back when and that is also where the Chelyabinsk meteor came from which were both remnants of the comet that struck earth 12,800 years ago and then again 11,200 years ago.

you just don't hear about that shit on mainstream media or news because it is all new and very controversial information because it makes many archeologists look like idiots.

The biggest fucking insult is we have the technology to stop a comet strike but instead we invest trillions of dollars a year in finding new and better ways to blow eachother up.

I have no faith left in humanity.

just stop thinking about it.

melbourne*

>3/4 of the countries population live in 4 of the cities, there is a fuck load of room left around all those cities...
Basically just restating what I said. OK then
>Victoria
>all of it is fucking green
Have you ever been to another country? Unless you have someone watering it like everyday our grass is brown as fuck everywhere

I agree with what you're saying about the dangers of comet strikes. It's just not certain, that's all.
Plus even if a comet struck you will still have some rich people who will able to survive the aftermath, guaranteed. We aren't the dinosaurs. I mean as tiny ass mammals we survived the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs

Ok

Isn't that what led to Cars?

>implying I didn't want my own Christine anyway.

You should learn to come up with better though experiments than a no-brainer liek that one, OP.

toyota H U N G E R Y for wild dogger

He was actually perfectly fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8kInpb_tMY

>(anything you want doesn't even need to exist)
I'll take a 5ton block of gold with some wheels on it, thanks

Throw a few small critters at it then sell

Buy every dream car i've ever wanted, even if the bloodlust curse must carry on a 69 charger would have no problem dealing with a few roos, wouldn't even need to go out of my way just go for a drive every couple nights

>Dodge Challenger

Go to riots where leftists are involved

it is either this

or this, and im not sure which is more disturbing.

You sound like the kind of edgelord who copes with bullying by dreaming about violence

>im not sure which is more disturbing
Really?

Well there's already all kinds of squirrels and birds and shit I have to avoid.
I'll just not avoid them. Fuck the stupid shits
Also does this mean the car wouldn't be damaged by running down larger animals cuz there's deer all over the road too I could kill
Respond pls

It's literally neither, you can see a car interior in Cars 2 and it's normal

>buy a snek as a pet
>buy 2x the live food for it every month
>one to the car, one to the snek
>???
>profit

Isn't this the same thing as just buying a mustang?

/thread

>implying challengers aren't already hungry for blood

why do you think there's so many of them in high crime neighborhoods?

*nom*

GAS THE BIKES
ROADKILL NOW

>>it has an insatiable blood lust that you must satisfy or it stops working
feed it cats, lots of cats, those horrid nasty little creatures

Feed my co-workers to it.

kek if you don't daydream about fantasy violence then you're not even a human. Why do you think action movies with relatable protagonists are so popular you fucking nonce?

Soooo basically you get a Mustang

is..is he okay?

How on Earth does an animal end up in that position??
He must have been jammed in from behind otherwise the grill wouldn't be intact at the front.

Do something about it and neck yourself

he looks very content

Too long, didn't read.

Humans are smarter than animals

How does the car need to receive it's sacrifices? Killed by the vehicle at speed, shoved through the grille/under the hood/in the trunk and they are consumed via dark magic shit, mashed and the juices are used as fuel additive, or what?

The plastic snapped, was bent back and then sprung back trapping the doggo.

>insatiable
>you must satisfy
>satisfy something that by definition cannot be satisfied

moron

Not gonna
Humans are animals

>complains about too many people
>not willing to remove himself
Hmmm....

buy a duck hood ornament

Humans arent mammals, theyre parasites.

What the fuck is that cat stuck in?

>Blood drive
10 year anniversary of blood car or something?
Holy shit that was 10 years ago, wow

Get a mustang

Looks like a stock plastic intake.

1957 Cadillac Fleetwood limo
Replace conventional drive train with nuclear hybrid, so I never have to see a gas pump again.
Hunting grounds: Cambridge, MA, Berkeley, CA
Hamptons, or Manhattan, NY