Can somebody explain my auto loan to a retard? Is the $26,033.52 also including the interest that is on the car, too...

Can somebody explain my auto loan to a retard? Is the $26,033.52 also including the interest that is on the car, too? Because with 469 x 72 will come to $34,000. Pls don't bully me.

>Because with 469 x 72 will come to $34,000.
That's because of a little thing called interest, retard.

>Pls don't bully me.
No, you deserve to get bullied because your stupid ass signed up for a loan without doing the basic math and reading some basic information on how a loan works.

That's why I asked if the interest is already accumulated into the current principal of the car because typically they have an outstanding balance and a principal for how much you owe on the car.

>26k

what did you buy user I wanna see, how you liking it so far?

how the hell did you go for a $500 payment for 72 months? refi that shit ASAP.

>That's why I asked if the interest is already accumulated into the current principal
For the love of god just google it dummy, that's not how loans work

>financing for 72 months
kys.

I know I completely fucked up and bought a completely overpriced vehicle, but I'm definitely enjoying it. And it's fully loaded.

Now I know you are trolling, those things aren't worth 8k now.

you bought a 2010?

ok.. I see your problem, and if I had to guess, you traded in a car you owed money on.. you're stuck with that loan, my suggestion is, if you can stop eating out and sacrifice a little bit, I recommend that you amortize that loan ASAP (save money to pay big chunks of the loan off).

Im glad you enjoy it user, you made the mistake of getting emotionally involved for a financial decision, cant do that shit, next time take the coldest friend you got, they will tell you up front.

>being this ignorant of car dealer sales people their methods and prices

>26k
>2010 mustang
user........

You better have bought a low milage V8 manual for that price

I wish I was. From what I read, the car is worth around 20k or so. On a scale of 1-10, how bad did I fuck up? I know I have a lot of regrets now with it being so expensive.

Looking back, I shouldn't have gotten it. I should have looked elsewhere and got another car for much cheaper.

Bait.

Nobody is this stupid.

I unironically am.

>Looking back, I shouldn't have gotten it.
no dude listen up here, you got a car you like, you may have never gotten that car, its the car you wanted, im happy you got something you wanted. the main thing you need to do is learn from your mistakes. credit is fucked up and dealers have their ways of fucking with your head I seen it first hand.

Friend of mine goes in tests drive a few, picks one, price is 13k.
Ok we're gonna give you a discount of 1500, give you 10000 for yours, pay the 14000 loan off you have, and your total payment will be (insert value theyre happy with).
I say so whats the total of the loan? Oh that's 26k.

See what they did there? they'd give them their car for basically free, continue paying for it, and have only one car. They're fucked up like that, you can't listen to them you have to make the math yourself. Drive that car like there's no tomorrow user, enjoy it.

With how overpriced the car is, it just makes me depressed. It also doesn't help that that my apr is 9.29%, so I need to refinance it when I'm able to. But I still do not understand why the loan doesn't have the interest and the principal on it. If I make a monthly payment of $500, how do I know how much I will be taking off the principal and how much I would actually be saving?

Why did you sign for 9.2 % holy fuck that's gotta be thousands in interest

First of all... I have bad news for you, you can't refinance a loan when the car is worth less than the loan you got.

>If I make a monthly payment of $500, how do I know how much I will be taking off the principal and how much I would actually be saving?
I have problems understanding it also, I have yet to find what sort of formulas they use so I could understand it myself, but I'm sure if you google it you'll find it. Either way it doesn't matter, your loan is the 72 payments of the $500 plus the all coverage insurance, for the love of god do not stop paying that insurance

user, I have an amazing deal for you. I have a one-of-a-kind mustang that I don't want to sell but I can sell to you for 10% off what you paid for your mustang.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA