biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET

NEW THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2016/12/13/thanks-to-trump-sprint-and-t-mobile-could-be-the-b.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NVDA PLS

You'll be dining on the Moon

GOLD'S FINALLY RESTING ABOVE $1200 AGAIN FUCK YOU YELLEN

PIP miracle tomorrow please and thank you. 1.09 buy in, hoping for at least a 1.20 peak

ATVI, have sell at 45 and stop at 42. Should I hold or cancel the order?

>NEW THREAD:

how can you fuck up the thread EVERY SINGLE TIME

It's looking like it's gonna break 44 in AH. 46 or 47 might be in the cards tomorrow.

This is the dip we was waiting for gold, consider going in at least 25% of your portfolio and go long.

DRWI moon mission when? I was promised news by a frogposter

hmm I'll keep the 45 order, it's one share.

Gonna take this opportunity to shill for TGD.

I think the news might get released tomorrow. It's been holding steady throughout the day though. I got in at an average 1.65 a share with 150 shares so I'm up a dime as it is and it doesn't seem to be going down below 1.75, everytime it gets close to going below 1.75 it bounces back.

>52 week high is 62 cents

TGD a shit.

must be doing it on purpose now. Quite a shame. Well guys today was pretty good. Glad i could be apart. Thanks everyone.

My portfolio fucked me so hard.
I'm in
DRYS
PIP
MSTX
WSTL

They all fucked me. Especially drys. Live, learn, suicide smfh....

Fuck penny stocks, who here /buyandhold/?

Got in at 1.38

Hold out hope with me on MSTX. Got 314 stocks myself, going to keep buying on the dip and hope for a shot at the stars

>Recently paid of all debts without 3rd party assistance
>Opening new mining operations
>Positive EPS
No, user. It's an undervalued company.

For you I'll hold bro.

>1788089

I know there was talk about a merger, if what you say is true... how high do you think it'll go, and is it worth buying right away?

I do about 80% buy and hold and 20% memery. The memes have gotten me more gains but I'm still up very positively overall for my buy and holds and most of them are high dividend stocks as well.

Damn it

I take it back I'm going long 5% on based TGD

Never did any stock trading before. Am I going to have to invest thousands of dollars in order to make a profit? Or can I just buy a couple shares here and there and sell them when they go up.

Never play with scared money user if you have scared money don't even get in.

Its all about perecnts. Unless you get lucky with moon magic memery, 1-3% gains a month is considered pretty good in most circles.

So yeah, you are gonna need tens of thousands to invest if you want it to make a significant impact on your bank account.

We got this user, we can climb aboard the rocket ship together

No idea how high it will go. But it's already hit it's low point and started to climb yesterday and today. After news released could pop 20% or more. No way of knowing that really.

CLRB to the moon tomorrow

FWIW I have also heard from an inside source screaming to buy Sprint because of a T-Mobile merger.

Hoping that helps T-Mobile too since thats where my money is.

So will Nvidia surge tomorrow? Earnings are better than expected.

yes, at the very least to make up for the dumbass sell off that occured a little while ago. Those are nice numbers. Wish I bought more on that panic dip that happened after hours.

/jdst//???

is NVDA good for the long hold?

Definitely. I've been long on nvidia for a while and it's done nothing but make me money.

Are you guys seriously that autistic?

holy shit its going to the moon now, almost 115

>421k proven ounces
TGD sounds good, seems like it's been undervalued because of management shakeup. Co-founder forced out in October and replaced with a mining vet today. I'd look for the ER next month to make a big runner.

Since I'm completely new to the investing game, where do you guys get your info/news for trading?

How did you decide to invest in things like DRYS, NAKD, and other meme stocks?

of course, there was no reason for it to sell off in the first place, pussy ass investors scared before earnings report. and on top of that, it crushed earnings. I would expect 120 at the minimum by end of day tomorrow. Maybe even higher.

dat DWRI bump

I think the dip in gold today was just natural pullback after a run up. Fucking with JDST is dangerous right now. As long as we have Trump and his unpredictability in office I think gold is going to steadily rise. Then again do whatever you want. I don't have a crystal ball.

the bears are running my friend
cheers m8

Fuck yeah. I knew I had a good feeling about it. Moon boots on. In at 1.65, feels good.

ATVI and DWRI were my only two major investments today and both turned out great. Big gains today boys.

It's beautiful, huh? TGD has virtually no downside.

>The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta
So I can't use this if I'm not a chink or an aussie?

I only put in $200 I'm just seeing what I can grow it to. I've had it up to $560 this year, currently at 340 due to some bad calls.

Nobody knows where memes come from, or where they go. Only that people who hang onto them for too long are chewed up and spit out.

Burgers only

People outside the US can use TradeZero. Supposed to be pretty good for free trades but people in the US can't use it.

retard you keep linking the previous thread and calling it new thread. How the fuck is it a new thread its the previous thread.

guys do low volatile stocks fluctuate over the weekend? I may have an idea

Stocks don't really move over the weekend. A lot of people sell out on Fridays cause they are scared what might happen over the weekends and then if something does happen stocks will usually plummit a bit as soon as trading resumes monday morning.

What's your idea m8?

Who suggested BIOC and why?

Good call wish I'd seen it earlier

hell yeah!! 520 in @ 1.72

Just enough to cover for my PIP losses :-)

It's the most recent thread you fucking imbecile scroll down

Damn now I wish I had gotten in with more skin in the game. Only bought 150 shares. Had like 700 bucks wrapped up in ATVI for that sweet 4 dollar + aftermarket action.

Going to have about $104 buying power open up tomorrow morning, any suggestions on what to snag at open? Some of you have been talking TGD and I don't currently have any gold stock, so I was thinking about using about $50 or so on it

fuck yeah, had the same, except with a touch of APTO (which did great also). Finally a good fucking day in this shit week. Cheers.

Was thinking of going in tomorrow? what's a good target price to buy in?

OBVIOUSLY THE EARNINGS ARE BETTER THAN EXPECTED WHEN THIS STOCK HAS INCREASED LIKE 50% IN VALUE. HAVE YOU FAGS EVER HEARD OF THE TERM "PRICED IN"?

will sprint and T-mobile really merge? Any rumors/rumblings to back this up? If so sprint is a sweet ass buy right now

Fuck it, im out of everything.
PTN, PIP, THLD, TNXP, MSTX, RNVA, all they have done is cost me money.

Im tired of bagholding this trash. Never ever am i holding such stocks overnight unless there's a special reason for it.

Im now down 19k on a 24k portfolio and it hurts everyday.

What i have left will be used to meme and pick up on real actual moon missions. Certain gains only. Always be closing.

Its a new day for me starting tomorrow. I either make it or burn out.

No more half-measures. Its full measures from now on.

thats not how 'expectations' work

they are not set in stone they can be raised too

i cant believe how retarded you are.

good for you user im happy to see you with this mindset

you can come back

dont get sad about the past, only look at the future

I was down $35k at one point

I've been steadily coming back since I stopped meme chasing. if somethings up 50% on the day and everyones shouting the ticker on Veeky Forums it probably means its too late. DONT CHASE

just buy real (profitable) companies that pay dividends and arent overvalued at the moment (compare P/E to competitors)

I'll hold through tomorrows spike, already in since morning

Do I have proof? No.

Have I heard about it from someone with inside connections? Yes. He has no reason to lie or misdirect me so I am throwing the few hundred I have free into Sprint tomorrow. Already have a couple hundred more in T-Mobile for good measure too.

Even if this didnt pan out these are still good stocks. AT&T is bleeding and Verizon is stagnant at best. These customers are going somewhere with more data hungry millenials coming of age everyday, and Sprint and T-Mobile are the two best options for anyone who isnt signing up a group of several hundreds of people.

Expectations are updated too, they aren't set in stone user. The people making the expectations thought they would report lower because cawwadooty didn't do well but those old fucks didn't factor in other things like Overwatch growth and other areas of the business.

>19k on a 24k portfolio

holy shit dude. pic? what would you do if after you sell they all get pumped?

I mean its not outside the realm of possibility. I don't know much of anything user but arent certain companies not allowed to merge due to anti-trust laws? Would that shit apply in this case or are sprint and t-mobile not that large?

Nvm I'm retarded. Disregard that I was confusing it with ATVI and ATVI actually didn't beat earnings.

fool.com/investing/2016/12/13/thanks-to-trump-sprint-and-t-mobile-could-be-the-b.aspx

You serious about coming back with gains? Listen and listen well. Sit on cash, wait for the market contraction and then like Warren Buffet go in while everyone is selling trying to get out.

Start gobbling up blue chip high divined paying stocks on the cheap and have a deathgrip on it when the market contraction happens.

As of now we are seeing tell tale signs of a looming correction; low volume across no one is buying and any bad news can send this market tumbling down.

When shit hits the fan, another play you could make is going long on gold especially with how cheap gold is right now and as a matter of fact its dipping so now is a good time to catch that dip and hold because you could bet that investors are going to want to put their cash on commodities like gold as a safehaven we're on uncertain times and the market is irrational.

It did under Obongo and the dems, but Trump and republicans are more free market kind of guys who are in favor of less restrictions.

everyone knows the market is flying too high right now

living on borrowed time what with rate hikes coming and uncertainty from trump policies

only problem is I have no patience and always feel like I've got to be trading something right now

I cant just sit all cash ill go insane

you make a good point and I'm tempted, but I hope you at least understand at most all we have is your word to go by. Anything else I can look at to help convince me to buy? Which one of the two would be better to buy?

Rate hikes are good for banking stocks, should add a few to your portfolio. Pretty stable growth on most of the good ones.

If that's the case consider having your remainder portfolio invested in gold mostly and just ride out the dips and waves; and have a minute amount left over trading meme stocks.

Look at the article i posted. Just google it.

I dont think those apply here. They could apply to Verizon and AT&T because of their home internet businesses which essentially are monopolies in their respective areas, whereas neither Sprint or T-Mobile have that issue.

And even if those laws did apply history has proven they can be overcome quite easily. Look at Comcasts buyout of NBC, or how public outrage was the sole factor that stopped Comcast from taking Time Warner Cable. Even when these laws are supposed to be applied, they are only done so until the right people are paid off or offered cushy corporate jobs.

The FCC is very openly and blatently corrupt, they wouldnt stop this merger even if they could.

I don't care if you buy or not. It won't make me any money either way if you decide to stay out or go all in. Obviously everything you hear here needs to only influence your decision as much as you feel comfortable.

If I had something solid to show you that would confirm it, then don't you think everyone would already have hopped on those stocks by now?

No. Google Meredith Atwell. Even under Osama, all it took to push an illegal merger through is some bribes.... I mean political contributions.... And a promise of a cushy, high paying, do nothing job at headquarters

Poorfag here, I bought 25 shares of TGD at $0.39. Should I dump once if it eventually gets up to $1.00 or could It go up even highers since it's gold?

>Poorfag here, I bought 25 shares of TGD at $0.39. Should I dump once if it eventually gets up to $1.00 or could It go up even highers since it's gold?

You're fucking cute user you know that?

1 in the hand, 2 in the bush, user.

Heyyy stop that

thats not how this works

A lot of people here would be so much better off if they lived by this motto. You can't just expect things to go higher and higher and it's always better to make something than losing a lot holding onto something that could crash at an instant.

Penny stocks are fucking dangerous and people need to respect that if they want to trade them.

That's exactly why I only use extremely spare money to actually invest in penny/meme dreams. Anyone dumb enough to use precious, necessary-for-living money on penny stocks deserves to go hungry for a week.

thinking about putting a grand into DCTH at 0.22

Analysts report a target of 16.00 over the next 12 months. thats like a %6000+ increase

Thoughts?

Oh man. This recent 9th circuit court ruling, and Trump's following actions will send JNUG thru the roof

You're fucking retarded

Where do you see this?

WTF are you smoking bro?

What analyst said this?

It's up to you. Analysts have .70 as the current price target. I added more today. It's in the middle of a week long dip for no reason. This thing used to follow JNUG pretty closely but recently it's been acting on it's own accord. Just don't expect it to rip up 150% in a week or two. This is a slow moving growth stock. I'd say anytime before next earnings is a good time to buy.

That's what everyone told me when TSLA was around 17 and AMD was at 1.67

Think it will dip below .3? might go in if it does.