/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1676

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - iM@S Collab
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToXb3mz_IsE&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

man i love dicks

2/18 Baha HL

9305C4F4

you too huh

I'm addicted!

Light Mugaro-chan SR!

This is why reddit mvps over /gbfg/ in Baha HL.

>losing to /vn/

Is /gbfg/ the weakest community?

Will wind shiva save it?

>you will never be this strong
>/gbfg/ exposed for being so weak that even reddit and GAF come here to steal MVPs

Don't we all?

We don't have a manager, eventually our >kill it before it kills you meme tactics would get us killed. At least we get to shit on /@/ during the collab.

4/18 but its not looking good lads

Can you spark primals during legfest?

How do you get good rolls?

gaf has a gbf community?

shiet

guess the only thing coming up this year will be the switch port game they already have been working on unless there's something at TGS

no

Where you think Yari comes from?

>not dual element light/dark

Why dark?

Is there a baha HL happening right now? Its dead as fuck

Post screen
Spark

>neogaf is making fun of us again

[citation needed]

ruria kawaii

>you will never sit with Lennah at the park during summer, just letting the warm sun and fresh air run through your body, while you observe the people going about their day, some jogging, some just passing through to their jobs, others also sitting in benches or under tree canopies. Even then, you feel as if the world pertained solely to two people, you and the girl by your side, holding your hand, her eyes closed, listening to the sounds of nature around her.

I can't handle it anymore, /gbfg/.

Who?

I don't have a light pool

its over i might just retreat desu and go do my dailies

>neogaf
Who?

>ruria
Who?

Corrupted by the cock of a failure.

Just name a tree Lennah and sit next to it, it'll be the same thing.

Literally who

No, you can never spark primals, baha/luci/shiva/thighsworn, and kaguya.

My wife.

You know bullying is wrong, don't you? She is not a tree!

yet ;_;

How long should I wait till I retreat? its been fifteen minutes and theres only 5 leeches in here

Why do we only ever get the woman from Rage of Bahamut when the men are so much better? I'd take Favaro, Bachus, Azazel, Kaisar or Cheerios (basically any prominent male character) over Amira, shitty zombie and Nina any day.

is this good?

So I use by JD; Kaguya and bunny on leeching tias and MVPing them most of the times and I get fucking nothing.

hit chev with its shield just fucking once as dark lords detonate her cunt and pic related happens.

I don't even play light.
Is this where my luck went? I'm afraid of Chev mines.

It stil can be saved user.

Leave Baha HL to me!

I can't decide if Cog or Ferry is my favorite waifu of the series, this is a problem.

Because you're gay and have no taste.

any fodder is always good.

511DECA4 - Proto Bakamut 80
Please kill , and i'll host HL.

>Cog
>Waifu
You mean Husbando

So whats the first decent dark summon i should be aiming for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ToXb3mz_IsE&

RIP

Shows over folks

You'd think people would have the self awareness to do content like this without a webcam, but you'd be wrong.

Celeste.

>implying the strongest team isn't a full sword grid with gs+korwa+six 5*+amira running odin and grande
Huh?Huh?Huh?

>favorite waifu
>of the series
get out of my thread you fucking normalfag

wuv wuv

>Husbando
1. XX chromosomes
2. Soul has been in a female body longer than a males
3. Is Cute

But user how else is she going to show off she's female for views?

She is the cutest husbando (waifu), this is a fact.

>average zoi player

9 (8)/18

1 HS, 2 sage, 3 ely, and 1 DF and 1 hound

Depends. Are you free to play? New? Your only choices are SR Celeste, SSR Celeste Omega (which is no good without a few of her SSR weapons), and Diablo, who has yet to rotate. Celeste Omega will be your main pick as you get better.

hello guys, baha here. come kill

Dante so scared he left to spite yuki lmao

I got 3 guns in 4 chev hosts and I have 0 (zero) light characters. Meanwhile Celeste didn't drop anything in decades. RNG sure is a hell of a bitch.

Yukikaze joined, there might be hope as long no more leechers join.

Is Yukikaze greifing now?

took the wrong SR pendant team into the raid. fml

i will host a sacrimony bahahl or grande after this as apology

>Cheerios
No one wants him, and you forgot the cutest one.

1. Was born a man

When doing a grid I should be focusing on uncapping each copy before I add them to the grid right?

>dark players

I honestly don't know why I typed series instead of game, I'm not even watching the anime. You should get a better handle on your autism though, it sounds painful.

Cygames and the anime staff has a boner for Azazel so you're getting him eventually.

This is why I'm gay

>female
Wait that's a fucking female?

I know 3*'d 'buncles are good for buffing their respective elements and for damage cuts but they cuck me of damage due to their low stats.

Seems like two is enough? Also if you have to choose between a 50% element buff or a large attack buff from Anat/Lucifer/Bahamut/etc. who would you pick? (Latter I'm assuming?)

If cog wants to be a woman she can be a woman

BOYWIFE

I barely do chest and all my flips so far were 1 gun, 2 selfies and a sword in that order. I have a total of 26 primal bits.

You can't really fight against the physiological body composition. Even if born male, no Y chromosome instantly ends the discussion.

No. Keep as many copies as possible. The weapon skill is more important than the uncaps.

What a retarded meme comp. I like it.

Host hard Tias

You too were born a man but that didn't stop you from becoming a faggot

that's obviously a dude. people on the internet are fucking terrifying.

IT'S

>wants to fuck an actual man
>calling anyone else a faggot
Kek

13/18 we need more HS

Roll SSR buncles

Think we're gonna fail lads

32DD4A34

I tend to use one damage enhance (Luci/Baha/Anat) as friend, one Magna as my lead, then my own Anat, an Athena, 2 buncles (mix depending on what I need, typically it's the same color as the team for the damage boost and I rely on Athena and my own defensives for survivability).

Santa!

A

Does genetics and biology matter when magic is involved? People really shouldn't be bringing real life into the discussion of a fantasy video game.

Is the guitar a decent fire axe main hand thanks to hype or just ignore it?

cerulean trial or ex light?

i need pretty badly for now light scrolls, but eventually i will need water books and light books and dark scrolls

saving rolls for sparks is killing me