/gsg/ Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 5rd
1942: In Kraków thousands of Jews were rounded up for deportation
1942: Eisengruppen report stating efficiency of Gas vans; "Since 1941, 97,000 have been processed in the three vehicles in operation without any malfunctions in the vehicles."
1942: During a roundup of Jews in Kraków, SS men brutally torment two men--one who has just one leg and another who had lost his eyesight while fighting for Germany in World war 1.
1943: The Nazis deported 1266 Jewish children under the age of 16 from Holland to the Sobibór death camp where they are gassed upon arrival.
1943: In Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland, more than 100 Jewish workers at the Rudzki factory are shot.
1944: Joel Brand was arrested by the British as he tried to get to Palestine during negotiations which he thought would help save the Jews of Hungary from the Final Solution.

>News
CK2 DD 53 - Time to Pay Tribute
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-time-to-pay-tribute.1025784/

EU4 DD 30/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/
>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nh0pHvFsmng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to Report and Ignore shitposting.

>0.3.6.1

w&b

>holohaox

>all this holomeme shit

>the Nazis deported 1266 Jewish children under the age of 16 from Holland to the Sobibór death camp where they are gassed upon arrival.

Proper Thread

w and b

>holohoax memes
for shame lad

A thread was archived for this

Back to your containment board?

Seriously, fuck off. Nobody wants your scum here.

/gsg/ is a /pol/ colony though

"NO"

>have the combined strength of 80% of Africa, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the Danubian confederation all with modern equipment and forces
>Germany stops the northern drive through France like 10 provinces in.
I fucking hate G*rmans. Also rate my Italy space elevator.

"yes" if you dont like it fuck off to pedochan

Reminder that Distant worlds is /gsg/

white men

Should I continue my Milan save in EU3, my Japan save in V2 or play civ4?

Play Milan

Japs. Make cute hapa babies by conquering America.

Is civ 4 the one with the world war 2 senarios built in? If so play that one. I remember playing for hours trying to win it but the AI would just trash any units you sent with their unlimited airplanes. Made like 30 ships to send troops over and nothing, all destroyed.

>hapa's
>cute
lmao

pls hlp

EU4, my king died suddenly at 21, the new king is 67 and their is no heir, should i break my royal ties now to prevent a succession war?

they literally are

best race

hapa girls are cute but hapa males are the biggest beta males

>out of manpower
>majority of my divisions are at half strength/organization or lower, constantly routed by german forces
>Italian forces too much of a clusterfuck to bother organizing
>CSA joined international and is now buttfucking Canada, won't receive help from them any longer
>syndie australia naval invaded africa where I have like 2 outdated divisions
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
at least Portugal pulled off a successful 1 division naval landing in Britanny.

>gsg nerds like skinny gooklings
low testosterone

Just post your chin memes now, so we can get through your autism, and actually start discussing gs games

sup droogs

just started playing eu4 with all DLC after being gone for a couple years and noticed my march isn't developing their provinces, but I have the ability to do it myself?

is this true?

Shiet here's your (You) to start (You) off.

>5rd

stop talking in Veeky Forums memes

>not playing with your friends to see who can make the most retarded picture
The school round you up and took pictures like live stock. Why wouldnt you ruin it for them.

is the polish lithuanian union represented in mayo in texas?

why have we 2 threads

maybe I'll make a third, Proper Style, in the tradition of old R&I, and everyone will gravitate to it

make an anime one pleasee

Yes. Unless Lithuania chooses to go orthodox or Poland chooses to pick some wrong options because theyre retarded which is almost never for both. Teutons are fairly easy to play though because you can shit on Lithuania and steal all their non pagan provinces in 1 war. 10-20 years of consolidation but youre a powerhouse.

well fuck Lithuania just went orthodox

Its ok, it just takes longer and they might not have an alliance before then so as long as Lithuania doesnt blob into the White Horde or get shat on too hard it should still work. Never actually done it myself but usually by 1380-90 they unionize if things go well. Longer if things deviate from a stalemate peace situation where one has the upper hand.

I would really love to cum inside a hapa while her brother watches
>ohh user your big white cock is amazing
>my brother wishes he was as big as you

Letting you fags know that the other thread has Kaiserreich lad's seal of approval.

t. KR lad trying to act like he has any relevance whatsoever

Would a 1/4th East Asian, 3/4ths White be white?

>would non-white be white

Honestly, I'd just prefer to get a qt submissive Jap wife and have shit tonnes of kids with her. Be like the Adam and Eve of the hapas. Adam and Akari.

1 drop of non white is non white. You know that,

plz

You just declared war on Finland.

Literally can not exist, me lad. Blond Hair and blue eyes is regressive.

But Japs are honourary Aryans.

the sami though

>playing Firenze
>get cape verde before castille/portugal
>go to colonize west indies
>get every single one except turk islands and bahamas
>colony starts blobbing out of colonial west indies into colonial columbia and mexico
>best colony ever one of the wealthiest nations is my fucking colony
>become so powerful they aren't below 50% freedom even with no tariffs and relationships at max even though I am the wealthiest country behind ming and the 4th largest army despite picking quality

How would gsg feel about a "grand strategy" (somewhat similar to CK2, so, you know...) set in sub-roman britain? Starting with Aengles invading south Briton, Scottis invading north Briton, remnants of romanity around...end game challenge Vikings.

simple, breed a blond hair blue eyes aryan man with a japanese women
all of the children will carry a blond hair blue gene but not express it
this is where you need breed two generations of them and the second generation only a few of them will have blond hair blue eyes
continue adding more first generation hapas into the mix to prevent inbreeding and you will have a master race of hapas

oh fugg spurdo sparde right inna benis
youtu.be/Nh0pHvFsmng

>tfw no eugenics program designed specifically to make qt fuck slaves for autistic neets
*sniff* the wrong side won ww2

>whites fighting whites
What would be the point? Sole purpose of GSG is to kill niggers and repopulate their land with Aryan semen.

when you make it

b-but i like to play with homosexual negros in ethiopia

Double the AIDS, double the fun.

>3 threads
What's going on?

we're being raided by steamcordplaza

the usual

R&I being a nigger again?

autists sperging out again.

Which thread is Steamcordplaza?

all of them. ever notice that every thread is made 50+ posts early?

What kind? Steamgroup? Discord? Reddit? R&I?

Where were you when the Janny decided to just let the autists fight it out in a last man standing competition?

is being partially central asian considered hapas?

Down to just two threads. New when?

see

Nope, only based Jap/white combo, the two purest and best races in existence.

Would anyone use a non Steamcordplaza thread, if I made it?

is the janny that babysits us on vacation?

Hes on the other thread

No, he just became an Anarcho-primitivist and wants to let natural selection figure it out.
Also, he burned his computer for being witchcraft.

spam the board with multiple /gsg/ threads until the janny arrives

Why not just stop looking at one of the threads, you massive nigger?

why? its not like anyone is actually talking about games. the other thread is sperging out about modder drama and this thread is talking about the thread spam

Post rares.

enjoy being raped by rebels

I don't understand the china rebel meme, you typically get one medium-sized rebellion prior to the taiping war and then you sit at ~0.0 MIL until you westernize assuming you don't give up isolation during the "shipwrecked sailors" event.

should I expand more? also rate

>goy 4 in the OP

blob/10
take the rest of egypt and anatolia

BomberHarris getting BTFO'd via strawpoll.

Aesthetic. Shame EU3 didn't have coloured wastelands.

eu4 always seemed too much to get into, I always wanted to try eu3 even if it's old

is it worth it if I've never played it before? I really do want to play a gsg in that era but I really don't want to get into eu4. also I like how un-obnoxious eu3 looks compared to 4.

Yes, but don't play vanilla. Get miscmods with the map mod instead.
The game has less stupid "unique" gimmicks and is more focused, it has it's problems but is worth playing.

*farts*

WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE JEWS

paradox really managed to fuck up the period with their laziness specially with the culture, this is disgusting to look

typically people don't play ck2 unmodded for a reason

+1 respectfully disagree

Do vassals not develop their own provinces?

hey can anyone help me out? i'm play as Russia in vic2 with the nnm and i was wondering how to trigger an unequal treaty. Also this was my danubian federation game