>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
warframe.market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for, why are you still playing.

post cute pictures

nigga I will give you 15k for it if you hit me up with an ign to offer it to.

What sindana looks good with oberon prime's hunch back hump?

just trying to get an understanding of builds/crits here - my bow has 100% crit chance with x4 crit damage and 396 slash - does that mean this bow does 1584 slash damage per shot?

im not using this "build" ive just thrown these mods on to ask this question with these numbers.

holy shit, vauban is so ugly

Just got Nidus, how do I build him right?

Gotta have stretch and overextended for sure. Rest if up tp jew.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

reminder to check the frame guide first for these kind of questions

Early post for everybodies favorite boy, nezha~

yeah, before damage resistances and headshots

Can someone me Shields of Shadows? Say your price please

yeah crit is per attack, and it's not as impressive as it looks. Most weapons with crit that high have shit dmg compared to other weapons and require red crits.

Status on the other hand is autistic and calculated in the most retarded way.

Yes I can someone you.

What is this? This thing is pure garbage.

wanna know how I know you're a shitter?

10p goy

i dont know what's good and what isnt but ive been told consistently dread is a good, if not the best bow. some people say rakta cernos is on par, some say it's better, i dont know but im having fun.

wanna try to explain status to me in laymans or should i just read the wiki?

How rude! How can anyone in /wfg/ be this rude!
This is not /wfg/ I know unless this man here is some kind of outcast that his sole purpose in life is to shitposting.

>some kind of outcast that his sole purpose in life is to shitposting

How many more days you think I'll be able to buy Oberon Prime set for 100p

>tfw you just throw down like 30 Teslas with 270% range and you rain down lightning like Zeus from Olympus

Niggas with lots of armor get shot the fuck up with Viral
Niggas with no armor get shot the fuck up with Corrosive/Heat and shit, anything really fuck em

Space Jews hate blast and magnetic but who the fuck would mod for magnetic pussy shit just use corrosive on those bitches unless its one of those dumb ass sortie 10000000000 shield fuckboi shit

Infested are mad weak just slash corrosive heat or for shits and giggles use gas for fuck it no POST DEAC content anyway

Post Warframes and taters

>Infested are mad weak just slash corrosive heat

Don't forget your trusty Sobek with Acid Rounds, they scale pretty well with Infested HP

I would like to do things to him

>log in
>do JV
>log out
>still waiting on harrow & shield gating

when I was a good goy, i was one if not the only person to suggest that they increase the overall size of the Sobek because it was so small..i don't want recognition..just wanted to let you know since it's a beautiful weapon that also could be a ship

This is the reason why I haven't gotten rid of my Nyx.

That being said, I do only have 5 frame slots. Should I get rid of her, Ember, Rhino, or Excal?

good goy

>guy in recruit chat
>"H XP FARM"
>join with my lvl17 chroma
>"CHANGE TO RHINO"
>don't & he disbands the squad

Why do people this retarded exist? The entire fucking point of an exp farm is to level your frames & weapons so why would I switch over to a frame I've already maxed?

excal he fucking sucks

>name my band

think you got your status and type interactions confused, corrosive is best against things with armor (and useless otherwise unless it's infested and then only for the damage type multiplier) while viral is best against things without (still universally useful for its proc even with), and gas (subsequently toxic) is ideal for bypassing shields if you have the status for it but viral (and radiation for robots) is still overall strong against corpus since shields may scale hard but don't exhibit the fucking retarded effective increase in hp that armor does

Well new friend if you haven't notice by now it's 'his' exp farm not yours.

His and not yours.

Low Settingz

You can only level your weapons. If you ever have the balls to make your own XP farm THEN you can level a frame instead.

Whoever had this fucking kohm mod in the last thread, add me Ragnarok . I'm offering up to 15k for it.

The thirst is real

You have no fucking idea. This is my Moby dick in this game right now, and trust me I realize how pathetic that is. I just want to end my suffering and be done with this search.

odds are that he advertised for a buffer and you tried to get away with not being a buffer, in which case i have no sympathy

I want to sleep on her booty.

We're going to nerf Kohm's disposition once we see that mod in your inventory.

I want to force nezha to dance

Yes. His idiotic exp farm where he gets people to bring shit thats already leveled....to an exp farm...Cause logic.

He didn't. Nice assumptions though.

Wouldn't be the first time I've felt that pain

paris prime riven
+cold dmg and abse dmg

thinking of charging 75p for it, whatever, you know?

everything on highest except motion blur/dof, just warframe and poor taste in color/lighting options

Well in that case you are mad that you didnt get the one leech spot in a viver style xp grind. still no sympathy

How is trinity not in eldar god tier? Is it because she's a slow/boring solo?

Your team doesn't even need to use weapons in sorties with you on the field.

>tier
just ignore it and it still won't go away but you can at least avoid that particular brand of useless subjective autism, nobody here will actually support its claims or wants it posted here

WHEN is this game gonna have hard content.

When randoms can hop into endgame content and shove their dicks up its ass with a whatever style you know its not challenging enough.

>newshitters still think Trin is useful post-Focus and post-nerf

she is the best at energy refilling and team support

tq is still trying to push his categorization based on a single qualifier. Trinity is top dog in support but has shit CC

also this

not rhino, if you prefer slaughtering low level content w/ excal or ember vastly over the other choice is pretty easy get rid of the other one.

Well I enjoy tier autism. We are in fact playing an autism game.

He needs to have separate tiers for each goal/style, including solo, general farming and wave 50+ defence/survival

Nigga 150 energy regen that works while drain mobs are nearbye. With nullifier nerfs that makes you eldar god tier immortal. Enemies may as well not exist.

if you think EV is anywhere near useful as opposed to any other frame, you either do not have Zenurik or suck dick at modding

there are several niche and specific situations Trin is good in, and these are all elaborated upon in the frame guide, but the tier list does not grade based on these very niche and specific situations

You mean like any of the games actually challenging combat, with million hp drain mobs being spammed?

that situation never comes up fucking LMAO

holy shit you're fucking stupid

nice lighting, but no point in using that skin on the feame. looks less goofy flat.

pick related is your warframe

i wanted to give things away but then i noticed how low on plat i am
:(

>making a tierlist around base content that can be soloed while afk
holyshit you're reddit LMAO

>talking about content nobody with a working brain will ever do
LOL

Where to get tellurium?

>when an otherwise cool shot is ruined by shitty animation rigging

y

-65.2% multishot
Ahaha that's the worst i've ever seen. Does that mean you wouldn't fire 2/3 of rounds?

Tf u on about nigga, you don't farm for 800 hours and then play akkad to wave 15. You get a stack and push for that epeen.

>design council challenges harder content we've had other than going full autism in infinites
>still easy to cheese for anyone that knows the game
>Steve stops them because they were to "hardcore" and people were having fun once every two weeks

im so sorry

>Steve stops them because they were to "hardcore"

haha what the fuck

this can't be real

is this why we didn't get one last devstream?

That's what he said in the devstream. They said they would be back some day but they needed to something something because they were too hardcore.

nothing to do with the rigging the animation is just not set up properly

My friend is new to warframe. I've got roughly 90 plat to spend on him.

I think i'm just gonna buy him a spell spam frame and the casting mods for it to take advantage of my energy regen. I know there's a good handful of prime from 30-60p, and the non corrupted casting mods are 30p for a good bundle. We could farm up fleeting and transient later.

I'm kinda stuck between wiafu frames and actually good ones. I'm thinking of Nezha.

Holy shit are you the same ClausKlein from Veeky Forums?

Nidus is never going to get another skin, is he

Should I be trying to blaze through missions as fast as possible? I've been trying to destroy lots of containers for resources too.

just taxi him to ember or rhino retard

Take however long you like if you're just by yourself
standard procedure for most pub missions will be to execute and extract ASAP so you won't get a good chance to explore since they'll probably hit extraction and start the minute timer

>I'm thinking of Nezha.
I'm reading between lines here and here what I can sum it all up:
I have 90p to make my friend a personal bitch so I could ERP with him when ever I want.

What can I say? Best use of 90p.

If that V stands for Vindictus, then yes.

he just fucking came out man, relax

"""hardcore"""

They were the first legitimately fun post-Sortie content they introduced. Only the Juggernaut one was not well thought out because certain frame powers couldn't damage it even if it reared up.

I think they calculated that they would be giving out too many potatoes and that it will be eating into their plat sales for them.

Buy him slots and a couple taters, then do this user said

lol n00b, it depends on if what you're farming. If it drops from mobs and shit get containers. If it drops from completion then zerg.

You shouldn't be playing a mission without a farming goal. The base rewards for most content is absolute trash, so don't just jump into random missions. Find what you need, and google the best way to get it.

If you're just in the mood for killing, then void relic farming and usage is the best thing to do, because you can sell prime trash on the site below and buy a majority of the games content using the plat you make.

warframe.market/

I don't want those boring ass noob frames.

You know what's up! Saryn prime is another option.

Saryn Prime isnt a good option unless hes dominating as fuck

thicc

bost faces

shut the fuck up claus

>uncolorable pieces
trash

Is it cannon that people pilot warframes of the opposite gender?

Warframes themselves are refered to as a gender, but they're non sentient mechs being piloted. That'd imply the genders match, but that wouldn't be as fun.

.....what?