Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496635943129.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=I6SPk9vvka0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

End yourself.

Tharja a best!

Azura is shit

I feel like writing up theoretical skill sets for units that aren't in the game yet, or alternate skill sets for already existing units.

Anyone have any ideas who I should do this for?

Who are you talking to user

Azura a best

Kaze

make one for mario and luigi

>I feel like writing up theoretical skill sets for units that aren't in the game yet, or alternate skill sets for already existing units.
>
>Anyone have any ideas who I should do this for?

Louise and Pent.

Who are you saving orbs up for right now? Is it a certain character or a possible future at?

reminder that "Echoes" isnt canon

What really happened is Fernand and Berkut removed the plebs and they returned to Zophia, never to step foot on Rigelian soil

Dorcas

Swimsuit Wrys

How do we fix colorless units /feg/gots?

More bunnygirls in Heroes when?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496635943129.webm

Nice fanfiction fenand
Does Clair and Mathilda suck your cock after you killed Clive too?

I love Faye

Why are characters from 7 so endearing? I find myself wanting most of them to make it into Heroes.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME MY GREEDY WIFE

After spending 150 orbs and not getting tiki I'm trying to quickly finish all the orb quests and get one last shot at rolling for her before the banner ends.
I await my Stahls and Sophias

ninja with Perfect Bride's statline

Most immediate thing I'm saving for is the Christmas alts, also will be hoarding for #FE units and Noire/Morgan/Kana/Rhajat but I'm honestly hoping they don't get added any time soon, more time they're not added means more time to save orbs.

NEVER EVER

Leonardo will save it with his B skill Cancel, which works like Dazzling Staff but for bows.

So is quadhorse worth building or is she too weak? 35 attack before skills is pretty awful.

quadhorse is bad but bladehorse is good

ZIIIIIKUUUUUUUU

Don't give up user. It took me 6 Caedas but I finally got her today

Forsyth is cute!

Kaze: Easygoing Ninja
Dagger, Infantry
35 HP / 27 Atk / 37 Spd / 14 Def / 35 Res
Iron Dagger -> Steel Dagger -> Spy's Dagger -> Spy's Dagger+

The Spy's Dagger+ has 8 Mt. Enemies cannot counterattack, but the user cannot counterattack either. After combat, the opponent's Def and Res are dropped by 4.

Learns Poison Strike, Growing Wind, and Reposition.

Pent: Mage General
Red Tome, Infantry
40 HP / 30 Atk / 30 Spd / 19 Def / 30 Res
Fire -> Elfire -> Raourblade -> Raourblade+

Learns Defiant Atk, Vantage, and Swap.

Louise: Lady of Violets
Bow, Infantry
35 HP / 27 Atk / 33 Spd / 19 Def / 32 Res
Iron Bow -> Steel Bow -> Silver Bow -> Silver Bow+

Learns Blue Tomebreaker, Hone Spd, and Iceberg.

Dorcas: Serene Warrior
Axe, Infantry
51 HP / 36 Atk / 28 Spd / 27 Def / 14 Res
Iron Axe -> Steel Axe -> Halberd -> Halberd+

Halberd+ has 12 Mt and is effective against cavalry.

Learns Fire Boost, Shove, and Spur Def.

Fire Boost gives +6 Atk if the unit has at least 3 more HP than the enemy at the start of combat.

+atk for dire
+spd for blades

>#FE units

You need stop being delusional because Unless Avex steps in and tell IS to promote it again it not going happen, there is also the fact that Fatlus have a share on it.

In other words, Unless #FE2 Happens, it not going happen.

>$160 spent
>2 bride Cordelias
>Both -atk

>acts like Keiran
>tries to be a Sanic Knight like Gatrie
Forsyth is a PoR fanboy.

Put him in.

How do you spend that much on Heroes?

Waifuism is a hell of a drug.

>$160
>that much

lmao

Which skills do you recommend /feg/?

milk drink

>$160
>a lot for the PERFECT bride

she is perfect you fool, it's a smart investment

It's a lot for a character in a gacha game.

Isn't really that much, there is people blowing 500-1k bux.

is it uncommon to get neutral IVs from summons?

i just went down my entire roster and only had 1 of them (i had some from ghb/quests), a 5* snacki

Should I use my one gold mark to make a Zweihander?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the choose your legends shit?

Lebron james

Is Vantage the best for Camus or is it something else?

I think Nintendo owns the rights to the characters, they probably just can't use the songs. And mobages/gachas do collabs all the time, having one with Atlus to add #FE units would make way more sense than adding some random anime or Mario.

I'll still know to keep my expectations low and not expect them to be added for at least a year or two(if ever) though, but it is a nice thought.

I'm also hoping for a #FE port for Switch, which is definitely a possible thing.

Obviously user has not spent enough.

Cav skill to support her husband

Since I created a Fire Boost, (to match Wind Boost which increases Spd and Earth Boost which increases Def), it's only right to make an Ice Boost. And I know just the unit to do this with.

Flora: Cold as Ice
Dagger, Infantry
34 HP / 29 Atk / 31 Spd / 19 Def / 34 Res
Iron Dagger -> Steel Dagger -> Soldier's Dagger -> Soldier's Dagger+

Soldier's Dagger+ has 6 Mt, strikes twice, but reduces the unit's Speed by 5. After combat, the foe's Def and Res are reduced by -5.

Learns Ice Boost, Iceberg, and Daggerbreaker.

Ice Boost gives +6 Res if the unit has at least 3 more HP than the enemy at the start of combat.

Granted, this only just fits her more thematically since she won't have the HP to take advantage of it much, she can at least pass it around if needed. Same with the Soldier's Dagger, which I design as a sort of Brave Dagger. I gave it 6 Mt because it effectively becomes 12 Mt, but you lose out on Speed. Something like the Brave Sword+ has 8 Mt, effectively 16 Mt (compare to the Silver Sword+ which has 15 Mt) but you lose out on Speed.

Make one for Hitler

I don't ride horses though

I haven't played her game so I'm not sure what she'd be like.

i do it by making money and having no gf

for anyone wondering a +10 banner unit is $1200 give or take $200 based on luck

>tfw $500+ club in Heroes
At least I didn't buy drugs

Disregard women, acquire waifus.

I like Hana

I do both of those and still spent no money on Heroes though.

Weapon: Brave exhibitionism
A skill: Darting blowjob 3

Same here and I don't even do it to whale the arena, I just like collecting waifus

Gambling produces a chemical reaction very similar to drugs in your brain, so in a way you did.

>tfw your friend died by overdosing on Fire Emblem Heroes

I want to marry Faye!

so does cumming

>a +10 banner unit is $1200 give or take $200 based on luck
Is that assuming you have 0 orbs and buy all of them? How much is it based on just orbs used?

Ninty Owns the IP, but there is Atlus watermark on every Cipher cards from #FE aside Tiki. Avex do owns the songs and things related, the entire thing feels like a huge ass grey area.

Just check the wiki for have a bit of notion, unless you want be more specific, if anything #FE characters don't really work like main series ones.

How long until our goddess descends and TorHammers our enemies into dust? And the best part is she'll be a GHB because all of the Camuses have been one so far.

I didn't know about that Cipher thing, that's interesting. It really is kind of an uncertainty, even in that one interview the devs said adding #FE characters would be weird since it's like an alt dimension, the characters are literally from Tokyo just like Kiran is from the real world and all.

Like I said I'll keep my expectations low but it's fun to hope.

I love my wife. More than life itself.

On the bright side, +spd/-atk is still pretty much Setsuna but better and I got a shitload of Kageros and Kleins.

$1200 sounds about right. I know because I spent $300 to acquire 4 Hector. Although the Goldenweek rates are higher than normal so that may skew total costs abit.

Charlotte has come to steal my Xander

Add this stud.

Who's girl is that?

yeah all purchased orbs. the 75 orb pack is the cheapest one by 2 cents or something. just remember rng can be cruel and have $1800 ready just in case

Did Alm go along with them and become Emperor Rudolf the Second and place Berkut in charge of the entire Rigel army and turn Celica into a mindless, loyal witch?

Not Reinhardt's

but Reinhardt is the Camus of FE5

FeMu>FeMui

We know, Python.

Ishtar is the Camus of FE4

I think that IS is going lock her behind 5*, mostly because she is quite popular, and you know.... Xander was quite odd ,but well, I rarely see GHB units on Arena for some reason.

She sure is, but Reinhardt wasn't a GHB unit like he was saying

Dagger-using Swimsuit Cordelia.

So /feg/, how do we fix dagger users in this ORKO meta?

Who's gonna be on the inevitable next SoV banner?

Never gets old.
youtube.com/watch?v=I6SPk9vvka0

>Clive is an unlikeable cunt in Echoes
>Fernand is a loser in Echoes
>Clair is sort of whiny in Echoes
>Clive/Mathilda support is fucking awful in Echoes
>DLC Clive Mathilda meeting is absolutely adorable
>Clive, Clair and Fernand are based as fuck in the DLC

It's Future Past and Failed Revelations all over again, why can't they provide this in the main game?

how does one build a +spd/-res leo for cavalry memes?

Knife Soren

You start by removing Leo from the team and putting in Thundercunt or Camus.

Sting Shuriken: 5 Mt, effective against Armored units
Hunter's Knife: 5 Mt, effective against Cavalry units