/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cb922Sry_DI
project-imas.com/wiki/Syuko_Shiomi
youtu.be/ezdnkSDpoeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is my wife, Nito. Please say something nice about her.

cute maids

>Nasu is a round earther
DROPPED

I love my humny bunny.

I want to gently give my daughter a Klein Bottle

This user has become a hero.

I love Kiyo!

Doki doki doki desu thread

Tamamo!

Mathman when?

Am I reading Cirno right? Are we really getting 5 lores from this event?

Fuck off

Time is an illusion user.

Hopefully never.

Shiki!

Dumb Sefar poster.

cute okita alter

Math is for the mentally ill.

Sita when?

Didn't Nasu promise to bring in everybody from Fate for GO? When are we going to see half of these guys?

>no Basaka
>no Hassan
>no Zouken

Shiki is as reddit as TM gets

Sequence of events isn't. Once you're no longer bound by sequence you're free from time.

You do not lewd Jack.

You get her into healthy past times like soccer and then go to her games to support her like the perfect little champ she is. You also take Jeanne Alter and King Hassan the cool grandpa along.

Cutegamesh.

All of them but Issei's brother and Shirou's work friend are on CEs

This guy looks like an NTR antagonist

SHIKI! I made a mistake, I was supposed to get their bond CEs at the same time, but Assassin Shiki was left with 52 points remaining. Oh well. I can give up on life now. Goodbye, /fgog/.

gib account

Don't kill yourself, become a seigi no mikata instead like the other user.

Or at least wait until you can max fou both of them.

Still waiting for Heroic Spirit WAKAME.

Don't die yet fgog, we will get news tomorrow.

This is Lobo. Say something nice about him.

He's Ayako brother who likes Sakura.

Lobo A CUTE doggo

>10,000,000,000,000 HP for the final two final days

Will we make it?

Cute doggo, cute master.

BIG NEWS

>I'm sorry, Emiya-kun. His d-dick is just s-so much better than yours~
>Forgive me, Senpai. He just feels so good~

Nightingale makes for a better Queen of Britain than Guinivere. At least she's autismal enough to not be able to focus on anything else than her husband and sanitation.

DOGGO PROTECT LOLIS!

>japs never made doujins of this
>instead Shirou gets cucked by old fat balding men and pigs

How will Shirou EVER recover?

He didn't deserve his fate.

>EMIYA Alter: Suzuka Gozen. A celestial maiden that made Mount Suzuka her stronghold and fought to exterminate demons alongside her husband Sakanoue no Tamuramaro during the Heian Period. She was said to be a woman of inhuman beauty and strength, but to think she was half-beast.
>Tamamo Cat: No, that’s wrong, Demiya. Her ears are real, but they were added on afterwards. Think of them as rear wings (airflow adjusters) that are exceedingly close to the real article.
>EMIYA Alter: Hoh. So they’re fake add-ons. Then are your ears and hands also fake?
>Tamamo Cat: Fool, they’re both real! Despite how she looks, that fox is the daughter of a Heavenly King. Her pedigree is authentic. For her, growing ears like that is easy as pie!
>Passionlip: Speaking of Suzuka Gozen, she was the heroine of a tragic love story…It’s said that, while she defeated her archenemy Otakemaru for Sakanoue-san’s sake, she did so by becoming Otakemaru’s wife… Not knowing the truth and lamenting that her betrayal, Sakanou-san laid judgment upon Suzuka Gozen as an ally of the demons…
>Meltlilith: According to legend, she was an intellectual and devoted female figure, but the current her idolizes 21st century Japanese culture for some reason.

vry tragic figure.

Pretended to go to other side to kill Otakemaru from the inside, and despite succeeding her boyfriend thought she betrayed him, so he ended her.

This made me look up some minor characters.

>Issei's Dad and Raiga's "downright murderous" relationship will never be explored

An Order with Hessian Lobo as the main ally could be both hilarious and serious.

His wife was easy prey.

Then he went to the underworld and picked her up and they lived happily ever after.

DELET THIS.

Lobo you piece of shit
Why didn't you answer my summon
I'm stuck with dandy old man instead

I'll give you my NP3 doggo for your old man. Please.

You and me both

>mfw I got both and NP2 Orion in the same day

Please get mauled by an angry dog.

>roll for him in Shinjuku rate up
>get old man and chink
>instantly burn them
>get doggo

Now i have him at NP2, so glad.

Shit, those two are cool.

Suzuka really is the superior fox.

All foxes are shitty cuckbait so who cares.

THIS.

More dog heroic spirits. Famous Welsh Tale, much like King arthur.
>In this legend, Llywelyn returns from hunting to find his baby missing, the cradle overturned, and Gelert with a blood-smeared mouth. Believing the dog had savaged the child, Llywelyn draws his sword and kills Gelert. After the dog's dying yelp Llywelyn hears the cries of the baby, unharmed under the cradle, along with a dead wolf which had attacked the child and been killed by Gelert. Llywelyn is overcome with remorse and buries the dog with great ceremony, but can still hear its dying yelp. After that day Llywelyn never smiles again.

You can even visit his grave, where its inscribed
>IN THE 13TH CENTURY, LLYWELYN, PRINCE OF NORTH WALES, HAD A PALACE AT BEDDGELERT. ONE DAY HE WENT HUNTING WITHOUT GELERT "THE FAITHFUL HOUND" WHO WAS UNACCOUNTABLY ABSENT. ON LLYWELYN'S RETURN, THE TRUANT STAINED AND SMEARED WITH BLOOD, JOYFULLY SPRANG TO MEET HIS MASTER. THE PRINCE ALARMED HASTENED TO FIND HIS SON, AND SAW THE INFANT'S COT EMPTY, THE BEDCLOTHES AND FLOOR COVERED WITH BLOOD. THE FRANTIC FATHER PLUNGED THE SWORD INTO THE HOUND'S SIDE THINKING IT HAD KILLED HIS HEIR. THE DOG'S DYING YELL WAS ANSWERED BY A CHILD'S CRY. LLYWELYN SEARCHED AND DISCOVERED HIS BOY UNHARMED BUT NEAR BY LAY THE BODY OF A MIGHTY WOLF WHICH GELERT HAD SLAIN, THE PRINCE FILLED WITH REMORSE IS SAID NEVER TO HAVE SMILED AGAIN. HE BURIED GELERT HERE. THE SPOT IS CALLED BEDDGELERT.

I have a foxy wife, but she's not from the Fate series.

Who is she?

A fox-like idol.

Bunnies > Foxes

I don't think so.

We don't deserve dogs.

What music would she listen to?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!

WEW Tamamofags btfo how will ever recover

Thank you Illya for covering up grossgamesh's face

A cute aidoru, dumb math autist.

youtu.be/cb922Sry_DI

Heavy metal or some edgy shit

Who is this semen cutie?. She really fits well Tamamo's clothes.

The fucking FGO EN isn't out yet?

hmmmm

The strongest Japanese dog legend

>In 1924, Hidesaburō Ueno, a professor in the agriculture department at the University of Tokyo, took Hachikō, a golden brown Akita, as a pet. Ueno would commute daily to work, and Hachikō would leave the house to greet him at the end of each day at the nearby Shibuya Station. The pair continued the daily routine until May 1925, when Ueno did not return. The professor had suffered a cerebral hemorrhage, while he was giving a lecture, and died without ever returning to the train station in which Hachikō would wait.

>Each day, for the next nine years, nine months and fifteen days, Hachikō awaited Ueno's return, appearing precisely when the train was due at the station.

>Hachikō attracted the attention of other commuters. Many of the people who frequented the Shibuya train station had seen Hachikō and Professor Ueno together each day. Initial reactions from the people, especially from those working at the station, were not necessarily friendly. However, after the first appearance of the article about him on October 4, 1932 in Asahi Shimbun, people started to bring Hachikō treats and food to nourish him during his wait

Stop fucking avatarfagging bitch

BIG NEWS is cumming out just you wait.

English release news when?

Watching people play fgo on twitch is an experience, I'm watching a dude with level 100 MHXA getting destroyed

What do you think the Big News is, if you reach 50,000? Probably the release date.

Fuck off

>someone here will roll Waver, Altria and Jeanne with the starter quartz in the english ver

Link or fuck off.

project-imas.com/wiki/Syuko_Shiomi
youtu.be/ezdnkSDpoeo

>What do you think the Big News is, if you reach 50,000? Probably the release date.

Not like we'll ever find out.

twitch tv/s52ham

odds gilgamesh isn't ugly
evens he is fucking hideous

Didn't they make a statue of him? I wonder why Fate hasn't put him as a servant yet.

/Jannu/ thread.

>What do you think the Big News is, if you reach 50,000
Useless console support :^)

BIG NEWS

Would Altera like Death Grips?

4th greatest dog legend

Jiro and Taro, the survivors.
>This breed's claim to fame came from the ill-fated 1958 Japanese research expedition to Antarctica, which made an emergency evacuation and was forced to leave behind 15 sled dogs. The researchers believed that a relief team would arrive within a few days, so they left the dogs chained up outside with a small supply of food; however, the weather turned bad and the team never made it to the outpost.
>Incredibly, nearly one year later, a new expedition arrived and discovered that two of the dogs, Taro and Jiro, had survived and they became instant heroes. Taro returned to Sapporo, Japan and lived at Hokkaido University until his death in 1970, after which he was stuffed and put on display at the university's museum. Jiro died in Antarctica in 1960 of natural causes and the remains are located at the National Science Museum of Japan in Ueno Park.