Teslaniggers will actually, unironically, and LITERALLY defend this

>teslaniggers will actually, unironically, and LITERALLY defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOXDsUCZfgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

racism is a mental defect

you have a mental defect

racists btfo

I actually will. In the case of that photo, the pedal was installed incorrectly. It was not a design fault or poor materials, just a mistake during assembly. Yes, you can argue that it is a mistake to have it be able to be installed incorrectly, I'll give you that.

>the pedal was installed incorrectly
nah. look at that pic again. See that edge of that pedal.

>amerilard """""""""quality""""""""""

No, that's clearly a broken pedal. The fucking edges are so sharp you could shank a bitch with it

>obviously snapped due to cheap plastic
>"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-installed incorrectly"

what happened here?

see

b-but muh straightline 0-60 that I can only do twice before needing a full recharge

its a pigfat one trick pony

you have to keep your races in the 0-60 range and only in a straight line for the tesla to win

who cares? can't you see that a grand majority of teslaniggers are switching thier cars to autopilot so the car can do all the driving for their lazy asses?

A broken accelerator pedal should be the LEAST of a teslafag's worries.

He's even wearing the gay little sweater over his non-threatening collared shirt.

Jesus.

>not having cuckglasses, cuckbeard, cuckcollar, and cucksweater
>current year
oh sweetie you need to stop looking like a racist

>cuckcollar

shut up, gay nigger faggot.

not trying to defend tesla, but that's a japanese tuned one
youtu.be/JOXDsUCZfgg

i can do that in a w123 diesel
what are you implying?

begone ego negro

There is a defense for making pedals in a car out of literal plastic?
why is that foot pedal not made out of metal?
i do not think i have ever seen a car with such fuckery installed.

>i do not think i have ever seen a car with such fuckery installed.
You probably haven't seen in vehicle made in the last 10 years then. GFRP is used everywhere by every brand.

I just realized how much of the theatre of it all is the sound of bang bang bang rev em up and select d for maxium respect

>'murka quality

(You)

You're on the wrong site if you're gonna get offended that easily by the word nigger.

Here's the GFRP pedal on a new S Class. You aren't going to find a steel stamped accelerator pedal on anything these days. Why comment when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about?