/mbgg/ - Mobage General #710

June brides edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAg_Vf0MOw&t=17m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>edition
Game is dead. Let them go. Stop shilling.

But that isn't BGHS

And?

So what's the deal with Pre-reg that SINoAlice just tweeted? Actual pre-reg or just free shit given to everyone?

>I only know the boy in the back and even then I forgot his name, but he's a pretty weak 5*
Flamel is decent enough for wind character filler since there isn't many OP wind character.

It's just saying the time for release is near and to take a look at the prereg page to know what rewards everyone is getting.

nice

way to fail at adding azur lane to current foreign games
time for idiots and trolls to spam what game is sarucolle again

Clear the first battle in World A collab stage.
I believe you have to progress a fair bit in the story stage to unlock it in the event stages.

Red hair Yuki and red rhinos only appear after you deal some damage to the enemy base, so you can initially stall for your hardhitters like dragon cat.

Oh so you have to play battle cats for it? Do we get stacks for it too?

Also maintenance in Shoumetsu right now. Not used to that.

>two hour maintenance started just as I was about to get a screenshot in game

You can get some small gifts (like 15k XP and some silver tickets) in Battle Cats by clearing the three collab story quests, then go to the option menu. Fuck around until you find the menu with three items, when you select and confirm them, they should send you to the Battle Cats app. Your rewards will appear when you go to the main menu.

>bike skin feature
>now Akira rides muscle bike, ATV, to a fucking cow
I can't call this game scooter spirits anymore.

>Akira
Fuck, I even missed the protag name.

Not the guy, but it's just a sensible thing to do because an early new thread leaves two threads in the board at once that have 10 pages worth of life time, and threads last a long goddamn time as seen by the very last bump limit post being made four hours ago but more power to them if some people really want to secure the OP for whatever reason by posting at ~750, which is even more arbitrary

I have 1250 gems in tenka and I dont know when to burn them all

I really hope the next UR will be usefull or limited or luckily both

Having koga really does blow everything away that I cant even imagine how strong she'll be at level 80

Remind me again why GF hasnt come to other regions yet?
The chinks could be enjoying the shekels of gwailo already if they did

muh

There are actually TW and KR version.

Is Laffey more like a light cruiser disguised as a destroyer? I've gotten her up to 4/5 stars and not only does she have almost double every other destroyer I have so far (at 4/5 stars as well as an Elite destroyer) but she tends to MVP about 75% of the time, even during boss battles.

Javelin who is maining my second fleet can't even get close to pulling off what Laffey seems to be able to do, dodging everything and tanking hits like a heavy cruiser.

I meant to say that she has double HP almost what every other destroyer has at the same level and renovation level for an Elite destroyer so far

sinoalice?

tomorrow

>those panties
Absolutely haram. Definitely won't make it to the game without censoring.

So hows does one pre-register in SINoALICE? All I've done by now is follow the twitter page. Also, I followed 'em at LINE.

you don't, prereg was just how many follows on twitter they can get, iirc we hit all milestones and we get some catgirl for it

So like FGO NA? Everyone who logs in the first week or so get all new shit?

If yes thatd be great. Imagine the rerolls

Thinking about trying Astral Stairways, how behind is the EN version compared to JP version, if anyone is playing it?

That's what most mobage do these days.

I guess "Look, new game is out, and you get a bunch of free stuff!" is better publicity than "New game is out, and you could have gotten lots of free stuff! But you missed it, too bad."

And yeah, these campaigns are way better for rerolling.

JP is shit and should never be touched.

>tfw sarucolle got boring already
Not sure how I burned out so fast on this game.

Fuck yes we're lit, goodbye san diego and fuck off.

So tenka doesnt outright use your stamina / fox turds everytime you start a mission or fail right?

Then at what point does the game upload the trigger that consumes the stamina/turd? At the actual results screen?
If yes why has nobody tried to farm fox earrings via this loophole

Tried it for a few runs (close app if killing hit on bos doesnt drop) and saves like 7 runs to get a fox earring

Oh I know that feeling all too well
>Ios
>shmupfag
>stocked for sarucolle cause shmup and muh 1 week
>play for 3 days
>quit

I honestly have no Idea why I didnt like it. It was quite enjoyable with a slightly reasonable game style but damn even I played tenka for a month before not dropping it

How many is enough?

Seems like it could work. When do you decide to exit the stage?

That's the first time I heard JP version is shit, is it because of the community?

Worse log-in rewards, like 2 months behind in content. The english version is actually the same as the original hongkong version.

>quit tenka after playing for 2 days

about to do the opposite. probably take longer depends on how sinnoalice does

im actually still playing tenka despite dropping sarucolle fast. probably has to do with the art being better in general on tenka and the girls having way more personality or something. the girls in sarucolle are just so boring.

During the last hit slow motion effect on the boss

If the drop doesnt show, abort

>Been rerolling Tenka forever and finally got an UR girl
>being happy at getting a 1 in 4 chance
What do you mean by that, you scrub.

For your information, he only got one UR girl. His other UR was an ability.

Oh it's actually originated in HK? I dunno why I thought it was originally in JP.

Alright, time to give it a shot then, thanks user

>Teaser for Another Eden side story update this month
I wonder when they are going to give another free healer. They gave two but the other one isn't available until the main story is finished.

So what's the deal with the SinOAlice NieR collab with yourself.

>kinda want to play tenka
>doesn't work in nox

Forgot to quote
>more than 2

Free money, obviously.

I think you missed the point user.
Tenka is piss easy except for the gimmicky boss raven but it was still easy once you knew the pattern.
All the current content can be clear d with simply 1 UR hell even a decent SR on automode.
unless youre a total scrub that needs to bring out your secondary just to feel safe playing at what I feel as an easy game already

Your call user

>fyi
Ffs

But it does.

We did it boys.

The game will always be easy though since it mostly comes down to skill and knowing the fights.

Different user here, tried but it just hangs and wont download the extra files.

Had to redowload aprox 650mb per reroll

Yes, iOS

Well of course, its a mobage. I'm just curious as to if anyone knows any details, as to if they are going to be playable characters or going to appear somewhere.

If you only care about clearing events, sure. If some time down the line you want to start collecting them, having more URs in your initial roll would give you a headstart.

2B will be a playable character at the very least.

I wont deny having a great starter is a good thing but my point was his roll was decent at the least.

Weve seen how generous and how unforgiving (crow) the devs have been that actually makes me think the devs are competent enough.

Latest event boss is surely a pushover but hes pretty gimmicky too in an enjoyable matter

This event alone gave enough for 2 pulls and with all the normal shit I've cleared and with all the gift items I've gained more than 4 pulls worth total.

Time to reroll at start forever until l start with a cute robutt.

Collab might not be at the release though.

Wasnt the collab delayed?

Yeah. Just started with Koga alone and I now have enough to roll 5 10+1s.

Hence me saying the artificial need to have more than 1 UR girl at the start. Great yes, mandatory, not heavily (unless you roll meme sweater and sayo)

Just waiting for the next useful UR by community standards cause fox isnt that good. Of course the probability of me getting an UR at all is up to rng when the time comes

Speaking of sayo, shes pretty decent when I watch her AI via team. Why is she horrible again?

Could be. I didn't know anything about it besides that it was a thing that was happening. That's why I was asking if anyone knew more.

Collab has been delayed, but everyone will get a free 2B as compensation for the delay. A2 and 9S will probably be the gacha units.

>SINoALICE
>Gacha characters

Nope.

>SinofAlice discussion
Is it finally tomorrow?

Did you not watch the video they released a few days ago? They had Mafia playing the game and rolling the gacha. It's like Granblue's. There's weapons to equip to the characters and then there is weapons that come with a character.

We'll they showed that you get classes or something during the stream. Maybe 2B would be a "Class" (reskin) of another character?
I'm just pulling guessing out of my ass.

How do we get characters, anyway? I know they said "weapons are gacha characters aren't" but have they revealed how we get characters?

>might not be able to reroll for 9S account
DAMN YOU TARO

Like said, you roll for weapons and SS weapons have characters attached, it seems that some are also special classes for some characters

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAg_Vf0MOw&t=17m35s

>17:34
>80 rolls before they got something worth mentioning
hmmmm

Is there a list of day 1 rollabe characters?

>roll the classes for characters in gacha with weapons
>combat is like UnisonLeague/Logres
Goddamn it Taro

>combat is like UnisonLeague/Logres
I'm guessing that's a bad thing?

The game that will save /mbgg/.

>plays like logres

Fuck, that sounds absolutely horrific

To be fair I only skimmed though the gameplay but the weapons visible on the bottom and attacks relying on them...yeah that sounds Logres

>it does exist
Looks like the reset strategy works well if you want to save yourself from using up stam pots. Not sure on the drop rate, but I think I must have done about 15 runs before I got this drop. I'll probably try for one more to MLB my third earring and stop.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was really desparate to save turds since im all out hence the theory

Do you close the app before the result screen if it doesn't drop a gold box?

Yes, today is already tomorrow and still no APK.

It's possible the see the gold box when you defeat the boss. If it drops, you'll see it zoom in to the collected boxes numbers. If it doesn't you have the slomo time to quit out the game and restart.

It'll be sometime in the next 24 hours.

Finally finished it. Took me half a year or so. How are other anons doing?

So it's dead on arrival right?

I think the point of no return is when you get to the result screen, but I always reset the app just after the slow motion death ends.

Congrats!
I still can't even decide who to start with and running events takes up a lot of time.
Maybe I could pick one from each group? If I do that then there's no issue aside from needing twice as many common items.

one and a half year, holy crap. I'm still struggling to even +2 the 3* version. Then again, I unlocked angel outfit of multiple girls

SEAniggers discord was a mistake

Remove shitposters! Remove anons who always spout retard!

Isn't it gaijin scum discord?
SEA loves facebook.

Nice, I will make the strongest viet gamerguild amidst the endless alice.

So there is a fatigue system afterall, though my second fleet seems to suffer more despite going into less battles, and the main line as well even though they never go below 80% HP at worst right now. Not sure why this is the case.

>Can't ram my chink shipfu towards the enemies ship
Why?

R..rre.emove..shitposters...

How did you get those gold ships? By spending all your blue crystals on crafting?

Hey, cut the guy some slack. How else is he going to get that extra funding he needs for his next real title?