imgur.com/a/n4aWO
youtube.com/watch?v=9_aRFAyJ-Jw&t=270s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azura is shit

Tharja a best and canon

Azura a best

I love Faye

Kill youself Raul

Fucking autists. Get yourselves checked.

Getting tired of doing the boring as hell king garon boss fight. Any tips for endgame? Forgot to mention its on CQ

Writting kills the game desu. Nohr Lord should have been Leo or Xander, makes no sense that Corrin joined Nohr. Leo and Xander's desighn and character are pretty cool, shame the game is shit ( in terms of writting)

>my bride will continue to get stronger
when did everything go so right

what a fucking slut

Who's husband is that?

Not Ishtar's

>Wah MU

I love how everything is MUs fault. Xander is a massive retard and Leo is basically a plot device.

Not Ishtar

Is there any art of him as a groom? Asking for a friend.

What can we realistically expect from masked rukina/

Other than totally not Lucina who else do you fags think will be a tempest battles whatever reward? I would love for Aversa in case she doesn't make it into the GHBs, I just want her to be a guaranteed unit because fuck rolling, totally not Azura would be nice too

Who is this mysterious dancer? I feel she'd be a good choice.

>camyu and ike fags btfo

>a+ tier

hahah est is better hahha :^)

a free non-red dancer would be nice

Lethe

I don't even care about score anymore. I'll gladly float between 18 and 17 with Cecilia in my team if it means I won't get meme's on by first attack moonbow Reinhardt.

twitter.com/villodotexe/status/871542811170152448

LOL

>killing reds
>getting bullied by mages
>being my waifu

EFFIEEEEEE

Falchion
Marth jokes

>40/36/39/24/15 stat spread
>Uber Falchion that is effective against dragons, built in renewal 3, and has distant counter
>comes with S tier skill

When I say I liked Xander I meant his archtype. Aka Camus. I really do hate how no one but the evil dudes and takumi who is possessed by an evil demon hates Corrin. Corrin can do no wrong. Definite mary sue winner of this year

Do you run Fury, LND, or Atk+3 on Camus?

I want Saber to fuck me retarded.

Ravish me please jesse!

imgur.com/a/n4aWO

Here's a shitty short hair Lucina doujin in honor of this vortex event

Genny pls

>cuboon

Oh bby. I haven't bought a box of set 8 but I definitely need some set 9 for cuboon Lethe.

I'm one of the very few people who likes Malice, even though she serves no purpose whatsoever.

I dunno, she's cool in my book.

>have Hector and Minerva
>both are -Atk

IV reroll when?

>s tier Est
>le quadsuna
It's not even funny at this point.

I love Narcians damaged art, definitely fits his character and reminds me of when you kill him in 6

Lucina Lily
Lucina Lily Alter
Mysterious Mask X Alter
Rukina Souji

I like Dog Malice

cute boy

>Corrin can do no wrong. Definite mary sue winner of this year

But tons of characters shit on him. Garon almost falls off the throne laughing if you side with Xander in Chapter 6.

Xander is way worse, he actively opposes anyone who would fight Garon.

So... are we going to need healers in these new maps or what? Will it be "only whales gets a reward" kind of event? Will armor clear these maps easily?

>none of your greens can tank new reinhardt after the seal comes out

Corrin is trash. Fuck off.

Doing a 2nd Echoes playthrough, is it worth it to make all the villagers Mercs and then villager loop to stuff like Bow Knight later on??

I like Hana

>horse memes 1/15
This is gonna be a fun ride

>using armors
Enjoy getting a shit speed ranking.

How hard will it be to reach 5* Lucy?

30k+ points seem to be whale territory

>only the super blatant generic and obvious evil guy shits on them
Whoa...

>Corrin is bad that means other characters are good

>he doesn't have stamina pots saved

>hard
Tedious. It's just a grinding event. Have some potions and you'll be fine.

The points are probably cumulative across all 7 trials and each trial has multiple maps within it, and having a bonus unit, no deaths, and low turn count affect your score too. So you probably have to just get a good deathless run of every trial to get her.

Did you not read my comment? Other then the evil guys no one hates him. The only non evil/possessed guy who hated him because you know, he is a traitor for picking nohr. after Garon killed his mom. But no we can not have that he was possesed and he actually loves you just like the rest of your hoshidion family.

Xander being Loyal as fuck to his actual dad makes alot more sense. He is also the crown prince.

Lucina is not even the top reward. She's about 75% of the way up the scroll bar.

I want Berkut and Fernand to spitroast me!

I hope there's good 3* fodder rewards.

probably multiple 5* for merging

calm down Alm

Time for a new adventure, I hope Echoes is fun!

We know Clive.

There's a 4-star Mask Lucina as a lower reward apparently so just like GHBs you can +1 them just with less effort this time.

>He still thinks the masked character is Lucina

>put B tomebreaker Ursula on defense
>shit all over Reincucks

it's great

>Not even half of a year in and we already have three Lucinas
Hone Lucinas when.

>20 stamina per run

Event with a cumulative score, finally

>Quickened pulse for negating gronblade penalty
>hp carries over

My Nino is ready (To do her best)

Aside from Faye that sound ideal.

It won't happen, but I kinda want everyone to get BTFO and actually have it not be Lucina, not even Marth.
They could have it be Kris instead, since you can pimp him/her out will all sorts of masks.

The salt would be real.

looks like a guaranteed 5 then
just gotta grind that shit to oblivion

reminder make Tobin a Merc

Linde is going to heal everything

it's Masked Alfonse

1 more by the end of summer

120 clears with that score for the first Lucina
2400 stamina

I wonder if you can be autistic and just grind the weaker maps a fuckton to get a high cumulative score, cause it says to take on maps that are appropriate to your skill level. Probably wouldn't be worth it though.

I need Eirika

How does Ursula not get vaporized before even being able to counter?

>252
>need something like 30k to get 5* Lucina
>probably need something like 100k to get the highest tier rewards
>giving out bonus rewards to those that get the highest of high scores

yeah this event is gonna suck
my guess is that it is only gonna be complete by whales and those that have gotten extremely lucky
for those of us that have started playing in the last 3 months or so and are F2P it will probably be impossible
fun game

>Thief's Dagger - 3 Mt. -3Def/Res on hit. Special Trigger starts at 1, -1 special cooldown afterwards.
>A Slot Skill: Parting Shot 1/2/3. If Unit is above 50/25/any % of health when combat initates, it will always counter-attack regardless of whether it would die as a result of combat. (Dagger users only)

Are dagger-users viable now?

You know, people always harp on about Fates writting in regards to character writting and the story/plot. But no one seems to mention that the world building is fucking pathetically bad.

>My whole lineup has Fury users
Panic

I was about to ask in what way, but then I realized I don't even know the name of the continent.

>QR Minerva
Lad what

People talk about Fates continent not having a name all the time

Where do you think the continent name meme came from?

Healer with Rehabilitate

People have been shitting on the world building for a while. There is even an image comparing the lore of Telluis and the land with no name.

>he didn't build horse memes with free units
>he didn't train the free Lissa

20 base could be normal while lunatic is like 60 base

Nino will always be desperate with that conditions, I don't think it would be a problem, but those fury units may have some problems in a long run.

Ever played F/GO or Granblue?

Grinding events are not meant to be completed unless you are part of the top tier dedicated hardcore playerbase.

Reinhardt with new seal

I gave everyone defending +res boon

>Losing units
Nothin Personnel, B slot. Teleports behind enemy unit, attacks at melee range, enemy cannot retaliate.

Most things that hit her get Luna'd in response

oh wow guess I just did not notice. Can I see that image

>tfw fates squandered both Roman and traditional Japanese looking units

>youtube.com/watch?v=9_aRFAyJ-Jw&t=270s

Anyone else nervous now that they see just how much grinding has to be done