/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Happy investigations edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/story/85428436-guilty-rose
aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/6569666/ships-i-hate-salt-and-v3-spoiler-warning
twitter.com/shiriko_ddd/status/871611062960799744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ishi!

first for woohoo

say woohoo

Mugi!

AMEEMMII

Angie and her beloved Miu!

>tfw instant captcha while creating the thread

Is Chiakiposter asleep? Busy? Dead? Everyone else is hogging the first post!

Siscons!

Mugi!

woohoo!

>new thread goodnight saimeno cuteness reminder

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

They're probably taking a break. I'm sure they'll come back soon.

WOOHOO

(I love you, user.)

Goodnight Saimenofriend!

saiouma!

Monodam!

Did not get the first place but she's still the best!

I want Gundam to groom all of the Super High School Level students. Especially Owari.

>be kaede
>literally born for die
>try to kill the mastermind for save everyone
>doesn't get her brain drive and her pink car
>protagonist role stolen by detective
>thinks she deserves to die because she "killed" amami
>get executed with one of the most brutal execution
>at the end she wasn't even the culprit
Being kaede is suffering

I want Amami to sexually bully him so hard he can't have normal relationships with other people.

i miss the pink car

Would Maki be a good cook?

>21 replies in
>already dead
Just fucking bury it.

Wait a minute
is there a new art for tsumugi?
i believe that picture in the previous page is already..... deleted.
I have no quizzes and I came home from school and I watching some threads.

New as in official or fanmade art?

I want Imagelimit-kun to die!

fanmade art? I think a dirty pic.

I have made an inspired by Danganronpa.
Guilty Rose
wattpad.com/story/85428436-guilty-rose

Huh, no idea about that one. Maybe checking the archives would be a good thing?

I want to hug Meaty!

I'd like to try her cooking

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/178779474#p178808889
this?

world is a fuck

H-Hot damn...

What language is this?

No, that was a copypasta. I checked the archives for that one, it had no image attached.

I bet she would a good sushi cook considering her nickname Harumaki, haha.

aminoapps.com/page/danganronpa/6569666/ships-i-hate-salt-and-v3-spoiler-warning
Another work of art for you guys

shyt!

Guilty Rose is a filipino story inspired by danganronpa, but it was set on camping.

> Thinks she deserves to die because she "killed" Amami
For as dumb as she was, I really felt sad seeing how much she considered herself the worst type of person for trying to kill the mastermind.

Oh, Filipino! The language seemed similar to something like that.

>You don't need a reason to Love/hate a ship.
I'd lecture you for posting >Amino,
but salty shipping posts are always fun.

I want Maki to show me her knife collection

>oumeno
lel

> About the ending twist. For V3, Kodaka wanted to change the position of the player in the game. For DR1 and DR2, the player was just an observer who existed outside of the death game. For V3 he wanted to make the player be shocked in the same way as Saihara, "standing at the same court room and refuting the arguments together with him". When Saihara finds out that "this world is fiction, and Akamatsu and Momota who he believed in are also fiction", the player has the information that "all the previous works until now were all fiction" thrown at them. But since all emotional involvement that player had with the previous works was real, they should be able to refute that together with Saihara. If both the player and fictional characters can free themselves from fiction, a new relationship between the player and the game will be created. Kodaka wanted the player to not just feel empathy for the characters, but to share their point of view.
What point of view? For as messed up and idiotic as I am, because the cast is never logically shown to be the kind of people who would join a killing game as normies, telling me they're fiction and signed up to escape reality or whatever actually made me even more detached from them until I figured perhaps this wasn't the truth at all. The fun I have with V3 is piecing together the mystery of the school, the characters and the plot and all that is done out of investment in their struggles- If they'd truly signed up for this and deserved everything they got, who would even bother?

And as an aside, it bothers me that you never find out why the hell did Miu even invent stuff for Ouma, when did they team up and the like.

Pianist Fingers!

>why the hell did Miu even invent stuff for Ouma, when did they team up and the like.
The best guess is out of a mutual desire to escape and essentially teaming up because they had no other allies, though completely trusting each other was clearly out of the question.
They probably teamed up early in Chapter 2.

Posting best girl!

I don't think the intent was to make you sympathize with them as normies signing up for the game. It was to put you in their despair of everything being revealed to be fictional and not real.

Here are the characters of Guilty Rose!
1. Loukeila Hezekiah (Mysterious Girl)
2. Zegann Sayonara (Commoner)
3. Xavier Roxas (The Cool Geek Boy)
4. Kalya Lee (Spice Girl Member)
5. Ethan Andez (Emo Weirdo)
6. Zeke Raye (Hallow Man of the death)
7. Richie Mandez (D'Gwapings Gang leader)
8. Gaile Thorn (Sadistic Writer)
9. Megan Drillion (Nerdy Straight A Honor Student)
10. Janice Gonzales (Queen of the Leather Goods)
11. Percy Nevermind (The Funniest Class Clown)
12. Roselena Black (The school princess)
13. Momoxhien Xeno (Dumb Gadgeteer)
14. Spencer Duran (Fixer Boy)
15. Hiro Tan (Cut-class Boy)
16. Alexander Cage ( The Chess King)
17. Rebecca Lopez (The music lover)
18. Edward Kriss (Athlete's best food)
19. Belladonna Jones (The selfie queen)
20. Nikki Gomez (Cheery cheerleader)

Saihara completely uncurable depression

kaito uncontrollable manic fits of rage and exuberance

ouma compulsive lying and delusional tendencies

Probably not that early, unless Miu essentially calling him senile was part of their deal. My best bet is mid chapter 2.

That's kind of my point, my reaction was "Uh, okay?" The despair I felt would only mean anything if they were real, if they were just acting or they asked for this even that hope and despair would be meaningless on my end.

gonta big dick

angie schizophrenic episodes

>I'm pretty sure Komaeda liked Hinata. He said something like "I'm in love with the hope that's inside you" in the English but said "I love you" in the Japanese or something.

No...? Pretty sure he said the same thing in Japanese too.

ouma cute legs

twitter.com/shiriko_ddd/status/871611062960799744

This was Miu's actual plan for the VR world

Who gave you the right to use the internet and play such pranks, dumb child?

they'd snap like a twig

Uso da yo, mother! N-nishishi...
please don't take out the wooden spoon again i'm sorry

You know, I kind of wonder why the other two rivals were more of the handsome type while Ouma is so tiny and innocent. That being said this is cute.

Fic of this when?

>Miu essentially calling him senile was part of their deal
Well it's not like they wanted to reveal their alliance.
But yeah, Chapter 2 would be the best bet.

>Ouma's reaction to the VR in the real world
i'm not super into tentacles but w-wew

Truly the best there is!
I want to shower her with every gift she hates.

Do you prefer pens or pencils? Additionally which kind specifically?

I knew it! All murderous plans can be abated with sex! Lots of sex makes people slow, ...stupid with pleasure. A magnificent solution!

>this is what Miu actually believes

>Lots of sex makes people slow, ...stupid with pleasure.
That is exactly my fetish.

I mean, she does actually believe that Gonta and Ouma are fucking behind the scenes...

>an au in which instead of being punished by execution, the punishment is sex

I seriously think that there's something weird with all the ???s regarding what Ouma was doing in addition to the weird remarks he sometimes makes. For example:
- Why the fuck does he say he was killing Amami in the library? Was he really slacking in this investigation?
- What did he mean by saying it's a long time since he's been in a trial? Trolling, or?
- When did he get the vacuum cleaner made?
- What did he mean by giving Monokuma what he wants?
- Why does he remark that the cast's reaction to the RL is less than he expected? What did he mean?
- What the hell is up with chapter 4 and chapter 5?

souda inflated stomach

stop

souda collapsed anal walls

>Why the fuck does he say he was killing Amami in the library? Was he really slacking in this investigation?
Trolling.
>What did he mean by saying it's a long time since he's been in a trial? Trolling, or?
Probably trial for robbery?
>When did he get the vacuum cleaner made?
Sometime after Gonta noticed bugs that weren't supposed to be there.
>What did he mean by giving Monokuma what he wants?
He meant giving Monokuma a good motive and murder.
>Why does he remark that the cast's reaction to the RL is less than he expected? What did he mean?
Which RL?
>What the hell is up with chapter 4 and chapter 5?
lmao ouma

souda accidental autoerotic asphyxiation death

Unaccpetable
Acceptable

Kazuichi "every trashcan is a buffet" Souda

>Ouma likely wishes he was taller/more in shape, judging by his favorite gifts
>showering him in his most disliked presents, a decent chunk of which are feminine, and telling him to put them to good use
this is my fetish

>No, you were SUPPOSED to hate the ending!
Bravo Kodaka

>tfw joined the Amino community to BTFO retarded Tenmiko shippers calling their ship canon

>Ouma: How long are you going to be depressed, you female pig! Hurry up and open your stinky squid mouth and start talking!

W-wew.

>you will never give souda a handjob under the table while he struggles not to cry
>you will never rub circles into his chest with one hand, teasing his nipples, and stick the other down his pants while sucking and licking his neck before leaving him
>souda will eventually wail as he masturbates to the memory in his cottage when night falls

That's what I thought at first, but Angie also theorizes that the culprit killed Amami in the library. Maybe he was hinting that based on the bloodstain Amami couldn't have been brained from above?

> Probably trial for robbery?
Makes me wonder, since out of all of them he's the only one who has his own group.

> He meant giving Monokuma a good motive and murder.
Yeah, I think what he meant was by letting Monokuma see their vulnerable spots he's certain his motive would work. This is why I feel the 'Everything was scripted' thing is nonsense, the two motives in chapter 1 seems to be proof that Monokuma had to think harder about how to get someone to kill.

> Which RL?
Chapter 3, and only this one. Another odd thing is this and chapter 6's RL was the only one where you hear things.

> lmao Ouma
No kidding.

H-hot.

Yeah, I don't get the point because people clearly felt empathy for the casts before this without a plot twist even more retarded than the other two.

What made you like Souda so much Trashman?

he talks big for someone Himiko could beat up

>That's what I thought at first, but Angie also theorizes that the culprit killed Amami in the library. Maybe he was hinting that based on the bloodstain Amami couldn't have been brained from above?
Probably. Who knows? Ouma did end up giving up on that train of thought, sadly.
>Chapter 3, and only this one. Another odd thing is this and chapter 6's RL was the only one where you hear things
Maybe he expected their reaction to be more shocked?

>inb4 he's just pretending to get beaten up and turns the tides when Himiko thinks she's won

I'd turn him into a meat pillow if he hurt Himiko

I'd bust a nut seeing those toddlers try to fight each other.

Fuck, that's really hot.
Well, Souda is the reason I got into DR at all.
So, back in my /trash/ days, there was a Souda avatarfag. There still is, I'm in contact with him and he's a great guy.
Anyway, the avatarfag used to RP as Souda, and from that I was able to tell some of Souda's personality. The personality I was able to catch was that he's fucking stupid and adorable because of it.
So, I played the games for Souda; First DR1, then went onto SDR2.
Now, SDR2 actually put me off of Souda for a while, because of the main game and how much of an asshole he could be along with the idiocy. But the Souda avatarfag later gave me a quick rundown on his FTEs and the character that can be seen through them, and I liked him more from that.
To summarise, he's pretty dumb and can be a jerk, but his heart's in the right place.
Fuck, I'm making Souda sound like Asahina, and Asahina a shit
I like Ouma but if he tried to hit my daughter I would kerbstomp him.

That or he had to because even if he and Angie suspected something it's not as if they could prove Kaede didn't kill Amami when she was busy screaming "I'm the culprit!"

> Maybe he expected their reaction to be more shocked?
Too bad he never hinted what he wanted to see, however I do suspect Ouma might have made that light as it's noticeably different from the others in that it has audio and no one yells anything about remembering. Monokuma is also out of operation during this part and that two RLs exist in this chapter stands out to me especially as Monodam brought the one Angie broke.

I'm going to report you to the nearest local priest if you call her your daughter again

user don't say that to him or else he'll contact DICE on your ass.

Fight over dominance you mean?

She's Juice's daughteru!

You don't have to tell me twice!

I headcanon that his nipples are really sensitive and that he can cum just from them being played with.

i have so many characters i think i may do a lot in pairs and such lol but yeah !!

Tsumiki is a timid girl due to bullying, with a big difficulty socalising and recognising others emotions when talking. She has a really good memory (memorising over 5000 conversational topics!) and a love for helping others. She also loves medics, and sparks up when she can talk about her medical knowlege in conversation; such as her favourite bandages!! Tsumiki is also rather clumsy and seems to lack moter skills, but has great hand-eye coordination!!

Chiaki enjoys the patterns and mathmatics in gaming, making her extremely good at them!! Its hard to get her away from a game and even talking she would rather look at a game while doing so. I believe she dislikes making eye-contact when talking. Chiaki takes her time to collect her thoughts and vocalise them, making her responses a bit delayed in conversations! Much like tsumiki, chiaki also sparks when she gets to talk about her games when talking!! Chiaki has difficulty understanding things that arent stright-forward and often uses her gaming understanding to figure out situations!

Did you know it's possible to keep a decapitated head alive indefinitely?

Himiko is my daughter, and I am willing to share her with Juice!
thicc

>[child character] is my daughter
>im willing to share her with this pedophile

I hope you get bone cancer trashman. You're worse than jess