Guilds (Ps4)
Grey Lanterns-X2NPK (full)
VG Corps-ZE4K0(full)
No idea what it's called - E0V58

(Xbox)
Iceberg Lounge-HBE7E

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13071061
community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Injustice-2-June-Update/m-p/1538553#M13
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no issue believing that a ton of people stopped playing at least until they nerf the OP shit

Captain Cold needs better durability on MB Ice Cicle and MB Ice Wall against projectiles.

Alright /igg/, give me your:

>main
>most desired dlc character
>most desired premier skin

I still play. admittedly the game got kind of stale very quickly but I had a lot of fun last night playing ranked and spamming with Deadshot or Dr Fate while talking shit on the mic.

>main
Superman
Etrigan the Demon
Bizarro for Superman

Posting the DLC leak in case any are curious.

Part 1 of 2.

Part 2 of 2.

What legacy characters would you like to see return to Injustice 2 as DLC?

strawpoll.me/13071061

So far Lex Luthor, Lobo, and Martian Manhunter are in the lead. Sinestro deserves more love.

Captain Cold
Plastic Man, Constantine, or The Creeper
uhhh...Red Robin for Batman? I think Premmy are kind of scammy.

I don't know why anyone picked Lex, playing online I could count the number of times I saw a lex on 1 hand. That includes both 360 and PS4 versions

>can't mute ranked match players
>can't even lower their mic volume

It's so annoying when you get some children screaming at everything or listening to loud music while playing.

You. Yes, YOU. Have you helped your guild today?

Go do ONE of each guild multiverse mission.

Help your guild unlock better multiverses with better rewards.

I really hope we don't get anymore Batman-related DLC characters.

I'd rather see some other characters and their rogues galleries get a chance to shine.

Aquaman:
>Mera
>Black Manta

Flash:
>Mirror Master
>Weather Wizard

Suicide Squad:
>Captain Boomerang
>Enchantress
>King Shark

Superman:
>Metallo
>Parasite

Teen Titans:
>Beast Boy
>Terra
>Jinx

Justice League Dark:
>John Constantine
>Deadman
>Zatanna

Wonder Woman:
>Ares (again)
>Circe

Green Lantern:
>Larfleeze
>Saint Walker
>Sinestro (again)

Justice League Unlimited:
>Red Tornado
>Plastic Man
>Captain Atom

So many interesting choices we will never see.

What premier skins are you all hoping for?

So far my list is as follows:
Superman - Bizarro
Green Lantern - Guy Gardner or Simon Baz
Red Hood - Arkham Knight or Thomas Wayne
Black Adam - Shazam
Aquaman - Ocean Master
Blue Beetle - Black Beetle
Doctor Fate - Circe or Enchantress
Green Arrow - Arsenal
Starfire - Blackfire
Wonder Woman - Donna Troy

Any other good suggestions?

Are the premier skins included on the "season pass" or do you have to buy them separately?

Cyborg online is fun and I've been winning a good amount of matches, why does no one else play him?

All of the announced skins, save for Grid, are with the season pass, this can change because they can announce more skins not under the season pass (as WB is known to do). You have to wait and see.

>main
Right now, Wonder Woman.
Judge Dredd
Gotham by Gaslight batman

Fuck off with this shit

Haven't played yet, but I'll buy and main Jason Todd was when he's released.

Plastic Man

Animal Man skin for Vixen.

>20 posts
>11 IPs
Let it die

starfire preview when boon

ded game
ded gen

Why is this general dead?

Didn't say it at the time but thanks guy who gave me Blue Beetle advice.

You're welcome but it really wasn't much advice. I practiced a little bit more with BB and using his hover to disrupt zoning is pretty good.
If you don't mind playing lame watch NYChrisG's Injustice streams to get a better idea of the character. He mainly plays BB and GA

You guys really should be playing firestorm. I'm having a blast, winning most games and don't really feel like I have a bad matchup. That being said I feel like he's a worse black adam until the nerfs hit

>until the nerfs hit
Hehe yeah, just like Batgi-...

Meh. She was end of life dlc. They probably care more about balance this early.
I think this is different as we. Adam just needs less damage, whereas batgirl was fundamentally too strong

I sure as fuck hope so, im pretty damn good at half the roster and my friend wants me to try out Adam but im not a tierwhore. Im not a snowflake either since I main Aquaman but i actually like Aquaman comics, Adam is a shit tier character so Im never going to play him outside of trophies.

Only character i hate more is Firestorm but thats probably because of the Flash series.
>ok jamal we need to keep calm and do x
>lol fuk dat ima just blow shit up and you have to watch

So why was ronnie killed off again

I actually play Adam just because I think he's the GOAT in the comics and I honestly hope people stop cheesing him and move onto some other strong character like Firestorm.

>Im not a snowflake either since I main Aquaman but i actually like Aquaman comics

might be the most retarded thing ive ever seen in a fighting game thread

>Only character i hate more is Firestorm
I just put a full helm on him and it's better

I dont hate him because hes black, I hate him because hes a shit character, Cyborg is a total fucking bro.
>le aquaman just swims and summons fish laaaame meme
Neck yourself

>le aquaman just swims and summons fish laaaame meme

who said this you fucking retard? Im laughing at you/embarrassed for you for actually thinking that anyone gives a shit about whether or not you like a character beyond their gameplay/ outside of the game

Then why are you replying to me you fucking sperg.

>HURR DED GAME
>wow a post nobody fucking cares but im going to post anyways

Dont @ me again

Are you retarded/unable to follow&understand a reply chain? Go back to /co/ (reddit) fucking clown

I don't hate him because he's black either. I just find its easier to pretend he's cool when you skip the intros and give him a helm

Whats wrong with liking the Aquaman comics?

>liking comics at all

Again, where did I say that fucking retard? Go kill yourself

Oh ok, so you're from /v/ or some tekken fag trying to kill the gen even more. Doin pretty good i suppose.

Not even the same guy what the fuck is your deal dude. If you dont mind, can you tell me what was so retarded about the post? Or who hurt you?
Was it aquaman? Where did he touch you?

>tekken fag
Lmao k? How deep in your ass did you have to dig for this baseless accusation?

>Not even the same guy

>can you tell me what was so retarded about the post?

saying that he isnt a tierwhore in the same post where he claims to play aquaman because "he likes aquaman comics"

literally everything in the post was actually retarded seeing as whether or not X person gives a shit about X character outside of the game has zero meaning or measure of what sort of fucking "true fan" you are, and Aquaman IS for tierwhores

I'm playing cyborg and am winning king of the hill matches, this hatemail sustains me!

Also to add that Aquaman is a retardedly tryhard character nowadays and it takes a genuine neckbeard to like him

le I have a really "deep" voice and im S tier who compensate for being a joke. Literally crack up every time the round change "now do you take me seriously!?" line comes out. TBBT le nurd culture really humiliated this autist character

>REEEEEEEEEE DONT USE CHARACTERS YOU LIKE IF THEYRE GOOD
At least we got to the bottom of this.

[Spoiler]inb4 "WHERE DID I SAY THAT FUCKING IDIOT GO BACK TO RDDIT OR /co/"
Calm down and lay off the vacines bud. This is my last (you) btw im all out for today. [/spoiler]

That's funny, cyborg isn't good at all

SCARECROW

FEAR GASSIN NIGGAS AWW DAY

YOU LIKE USING THAT WORD, DON'T YOU?

Is Green Arrow the only one with a set that boosts rarity for gear that isn't his?

Didnt even know that was a thing, so probably.

Does anyone have the set? How well does it work?

How does one git gud with Captain cold? I figured out his combos with frost trap but other then thta is it just spacing and zone control?

For Green Arrow its Ollie's First Compound Bow and Speedy's Crime-Fighting Cap which has a 50% chance of boosting the rarity of anything i get for people other that GA
It works pretty well, if I throw him into endless he'll average an epic piece or 2 every 5-6 fights

>buy game yesterday
>want the WW stuff before it expires
>final mission is level 20 boss
>still level 10, doing piddly damage against it
Fuck... I'm at work now, and I don't know if I'll be able to hit 20 before the thing expires

If you have two controllers you can go into setting set matches for as long as possible and just do vs mode vs no one you will get 1000-1200+ xp pre game

>my lvl 13 Wondy did it
Apply yourself

How do you beat Atrocitus players?

That armored level 20 Ivy event was pure bullshit even if she gives me a boner.

Anyone does no one use the captain here?

The Question with a Rorschach premier skin.

By not being a shitter. Block

>block the bloodnado
>goes for the overhead
>meterburned combos will sometimes get you
>the fucking cat

Okay? Have better reaction time?
Apply pressure yourself

At least we know thats 100% bullshit thanks to the Red Hood Prepatch

My guesses(Top Row then Bottom)
Etrigan, Sub Zero, Starfire, Atom/Robert Downey Jr.

Huntress?, Black Manta, Raiden, No idea

community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/Injustice-2-June-Update/m-p/1538553#M13 Patch Notes

Does that nigga in far top left have an S on his chest? is Billy Batson fucking back?

Look at the other portraits. Every one of them has that same graphic.

not him but are you literally retarded? a human cant react fast enough to differentiate between the 223bloodnado and 22bloodnado before it hits

screenshot? I cant even open it since I told some admin to kill himself. They banned me first for "arguing" on the forums

>girl next to Manta looks like she has a moon on her head
>like movie Enchantress
SSSSSSTOP

I do it all the time. Fuck off scrub

>cyborg isn't good at all
He's one of the best in the game but hardly anyone knows how to use him.

Should have used the A.I. desu. Just give the ai your best gear. Mine killed Cheetah like it was nothing at level 12.

How do I play red hood I updated but my fighter select screen doesn't have anyone on it

Wait what? Red Hood fucking dropped already?

Ye i got the update but it doesnt let you choose him. Also i saw that black manta is going to available and raiden

Says content not found...

Any hope for Raven? It would be nice to see her look like a woman this time around.

>Ivy

FUCK YOU NRS

The increased the price of boxes
5k for bronze 10k silver

from what I've seen of AI ivy, she's a rushdown fucking monster

Raven, Starfire, and Supergirl all in a NRS game that actually makes them look good? No man could handle all that user.

From the showing at Combo Breaker she does zoning and rush down really fucking good.

Can mixup with the trait plant to.

how the hell is atom supposed to work?

>AI

>Main
Atrocitus
>DLC Wishlist
Larfleeze or Etrigan
>Premiere Skin
Any skin that would make Superman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg actual heroes again...i'd pay full retail a second time if it meant getting actual Supes or Wondy...

halp
how do I consistently land air juggle combos?
I'm trying to do Bane's b23,b23 into 123 and the air grab but I can't consistently land the 123
it just doesn't come out

>i'd pay full retail a second time if it meant getting actual Supes or Wondy...
Autism

probably always default size except when doing special attacks

I miss Shazam.

>people actually struggle with nrs combos

the air timings are shit. I can't land J3>B232 with cold for shit. I had to start doing J2>12-F233 and even that's inconsistent as fuck.

I gave up trying to optimize a supergirl combo because moving from b1 to f2 quickly was annoying as fuck. I really wish this game had normal motions and links

You can't even be serious

It's fucking meras crown

>another water nigga.
Why? What's with this game and the law of 2's?