worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/istutterirl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>playing fury

second for people who did nothing wrong

>armstism

>warrior

>being a fag

To think people go out of their way to engage in minigames

That's open world PVP, I'm a 917 boomkin and am able to 2-3 shot people in open world PVP, it's insanely unbalanced.

>I'm shit so I'll call it minigames

>tfw number got too big in legion and dont feel special anymore

>Be MM hunter
>Chain hitting people with 2-3 mil aimed shots
>MFW open world PVP is balanced

It's insane they haven't done anything to balance out the ungodly amount of damage people can do in the open world.

I'm rolling rogue right now, got a few questions regarding Subtlety if anyone is an expert on the subject;

Is it a viable spec at all right now? I don't care about being top dps, just want to know if guilds would accommodate that style of play.
Do they currently excel at any raid encounters?
Due to how fast paced 5mans are nowadays, can Sub apply their damage before everything is mostly dead, or is the Nightblade dot just too important and slow?
Is Shuriken Storm enough?

Why would you recommend this spec / why would you advise against it?

There's unbalanced and then there's broken

When will blizzard buff the shit out of monks so more people will play them?

>Is it a viable spec at all right now? I don't care about being top dps

Yes, but it's the lower of the 3 specs

>Do they currently excel at any raid encounters?

They fall behind due to the extreme lack of AOE on cleave fights

>Due to how fast paced 5mans are nowadays, can Sub apply their damage before everything is mostly dead, or is the Nightblade dot just too important and slow?

Sub is a god awful spec for 5 man content, weak AOE with a huge ramp-up time makes them not wanted in mythic+

>Is Shuriken Storm enough?
Nope

>Why would you recommend this spec / why would you advise against it?
Go outlaw, it's the top DPS spec come next patch and it's the best for mythic+

Sub vs Ass is like Marks vs BM
The difference is massively overblown by people who aren't at any cutting edge anyways
AoE is good just watch shadowstrike doesn't teleport you somewhere retarded
If you play sub you're basically putting a funner (and harder) playstyle before the (slightly) better numbers of ass, up to you if you want to deal with the drama of that

Do they feel modern?
I was convinced to play undead monks but stopped when I read some comments about how ugly the armor looks on them.

Sub has the same issue Feral does. You have to do a lot of work, and management for not a lot of damage.

Meanwhile everything is easier all be it slower Assasswaition have 5-6 second pooling windows.

Outlaw is the exception to the rule that it's competive, and fast paced. Too badd you'll have to ROLL THE MEMES to get good damage.

Problem with sub is that it's a lot of work for just "okay" DPS, you could go any other rogue spec and do more DPS with a lot less work

Or go Warlock and just shit on meters.

How's Frost DK looking like on the PTR?

See, the issue for me in picking a class/spec to play right now is that specs like Assassination just bore the shit out of me.
Sure, I'll be able to shine at the top of the dick contest, but what's the point in playing a game that's not challenging at all?

Is the current raid content hard enough mechanically to justify an easy spec? Should I just say "fuck it" and go Assass anyway?

And then there's the fact Blizzard keeps adjusting stuff, but never in favor of harder specs, it seems. This is retarded, harder work should be rewarded in some way. You should at least be able to get a consistent 10% more dps than easier specs imo. But no, can't offend the cookie cutters who don't wanna work.

>Put in 'Hellfire' Type leggo rings in game with the titles of your order hall title which gives you a talent that normally synergize with t20 set bonuses
>Man, that'll be a great way to end your orderhall quest with 7.2.5
>NOPE IT'S A RANDOM DROP, along with other new leggo good luck getting it.
I got my hopes up, and Ion took it from me again....

>Is the current raid content hard enough mechanically to justify an easy spec?

Mythic Night Hold has some challenging fights not counting the first 3

Take my advice, play the class/spec you find the most fun to play, not what tops meters, because with how much fucking grinding there is, you should be playing something you find enjoyable.

how do i make a macro wich says the name on the target on wich i use an abbiltiy BUT only if i succesfuly use it

so when i spam the button he doesnt spam the message

you forgot the part where it's BiS for a bunch of specs that have been struggling since launch

>leggo

Another problem with Sub is that Shadowstrike locks you on to a target, which can have issues with some fights, so you can't even do your own burst.

I'd say go Outlaw and Roll the Memes.
Pic related to how it feels to have 6 buffs

>ARRRRR PIRATE XD ROLL THE DICE HAHA XD: THE CLASS

What happened to the Argent Dawn /wowg/ guild? Did it manage to get any members?

I think you're better off looking for addons than macros

Frost DK, Havoc, Ret or Fury for 7.2.5?

>mfw class mounts tomorrow

If you're talking about the blink, they're removing that in 7.2.5, Shadowstrike is basically just Ambush again

>Havoc Ring has First Blood, which opens up Chaos Cleave, and Bloodlet.
>FUG THAT'S AWESOME
I just want to have bloodlet so I can put on my bracers again. It was fun...
You forgot 'ROOTY TOOTY POINT AND SHOOTY PISTOL xD'

>7.2.5 out tommorow
>i still dont have 2k in 3v3

Current rankings between those specs from PTR logs

>Fury
>Havoc
>Ret
>Frost

Frost DKs got nuked into the ground, ret and havoc are pretty close, but fury just beats the fuck out of all of them by a mile.

How do I go about starting to look for a guild that raids? I am new to the game and got my gear up to 905+ so that I can try ToS, but I am not sure what I should be looking for and what I should be avoiding.

Any advice?

>one trait nerfed
>nuked into the ground
:thinking:

unless you have ring+shoulders right now the bloodlet build is still strong with bracers. Then again if you have ring+shoulders you would be gimping yourself massively to run bracers+new ring post patch and if youre willing to do that then just run bracers now

Go to wowprogress.com/

Look up your server and in the red box in my screenshot just fill out the stuff and it'll show all the guilds recruiting your class.

this fucking pic

I don't have the shoulders, but Prydaz is so heavy in stats, and the shield is amazing for Mythic+ and Raiding. I can't say no to it, plus sims say it's a net gain over bloodlet, and bracers.

Oh, thats really useful. Thanks a lot.

that one trait is why we were good in the first place

The one trait is what carried frost DPS, there's a reason why they're nearly bottom DPS on PTR right now.

guys what talents do I need for resto shamy raid healing?

t. shitters who can't play Breath

*LAUGHS IN HAVOC*

*Laughs in Fury*

>buy a month of sub
>everything is time-gated
>everything requires stupid ass artifact grinding (also time-gated)

waht is she crying about wowg

So I finally decided to play this game, but I have a few questions while it is downloading. Feel free to answer just one or all of them, whatever floats your boat.

First off, what is the tankiest possible race/class combo? As far as I can tell it would be a tauren druid but I've never played this game so you would probably know better than me

How does the subscription work? If I pay for only one month, what happens after that month is up? Do I lose all my progress, or does it just freeze my levelling and restrict access and shit until I cough up some more shekels?

Additionally, I heard that you can play this game entirely for free if you suck enough dick at some gold town and use the gold to pay for subscriptions. Is this true?

Last one, am I still able to play as a panda on the free edition, or do I need to pay for the panda expansion for that?

Thanks for your time.

Can someone explain to me how the mythic+ weekly rewards will be changed for 7.2.5? I know they changed the item drops and removed timers, but from what I understand they increased the max level to get a weekly chest to +15.

What mythic+ should I be able to realistically tank as a ilvl 900 prot pally? I havent tried to do anything past +10, and I usually 2 or 3 chest the +10s I do if this information is helpful.

How's that Draught of Souls nerf feel?
M-muh S-shando

>Pandafag

Disgusting

Her orc boyfriend dumped her for a thicc panda.

breath is essentially 3minute cooldown that lasts for like 45 sec

its good burst but shit for sustainability

Smelly shitposter

>boot up PC today
>boot up battle.net
>battle net needs to be installed! 250mb
>install it
>get to the WoW tab
>no "Play Button" but "Install" instead
>check the rest
>Diablo is gone, HotS is gone, OW is gone

Quality.

I was just using it as an example, was the only expansion race I could think of off the top of my head

ezy four button class

>28 FPS

>+2 Mythic+

wtf spec do i pick

>28 FPS
>5 friends online
>No guild
>+2

>barely 3 chesting a +2

>28 FPS

Seriously how do people even play with such low FPS? That's just sad.

ceiling fan just collapses baka

?????

even i have 60 in dungeons

Arms. Also, get some heirlooms.

take fury and spam whirlwind in dungeons

works till legion

>spam aoe, no risk
Wtf did they do to this game

lads im printing money
i make 120k in 9months

these r all the warrior heirylooms i got
sounds good

Is there any point in leveling AK on alts? My highest character has around 32AK, should I just wait till he hits 40 and just buy the book then?

>be resto druid
>observing my team during a keystone +10 run
>wings, seraphim, and concordence pop
>not even using a pot
>1mil single target DPS as a prot paladin

Why is this allowed?

>literally no valid criticism on my actual gameplay so you spout autistic comments on anything you can find
hahaha

>Look at PTR logs
>Prot paladin doing 800k+ DPS single target
>MFW shield of the righteous hitting bosses for almost 3 mil

It's a fucking TANK, how are they hitting that god damn hard?!

28 FPS...28 FPS...consoles get more, Nintendo 64 had higher FPS than your computer, I have to ask what your specs are, link them on up!

I have a male orc hunter
Female orc shaman
Female undead priest
Female orc death knight

What horde warlock should I make?

I honestly think warlock sets look best on male undead. Their gnarly bodies fit the edgy appendages and ornamentation of warlock sets really well.

female panda warlock

rate

>newly 110 dh

whats the best way 5000 shard item to purchase?

relic or trinket? or just get whatever thats lowest?

Go to nomi to pick up burned food,look behind table and see this.what do?

shit set/10

You want to increase your item level the most you can, so just upgrade your lowest pieces, relics barely give you ilvl.

BUT THATS NOT A SET

Where are people posting these PTR logs?

i'd say go trinket, there's a chance to get fancy stuff there. you will eventually get tons of relics in m+ and raids.

wud u bring me to ur mythic nighthold raid kids?

Why doesn't grievous doesn't drop when out of combat.

Where the fuck do you think? The same place where everyone posts logs.

because blizzard is retarded
same goes for quaking
if necrotic drops out there's no reason these two shouldn't

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kiljaeden/istutterirl
oops forgot link xd

You're right, it's worse. It's replacing parts of a set for the sake of it not being a set/wanting to be a snowflake.

It looks shit dude just use the full set.

>no neck enchant
>one ring unenchanted
>other enchanted with a welfare WoD enchant

no