These are the only 10/10 cars you can buy today. Which one would you prefer?

These are the only 10/10 cars you can buy today. Which one would you prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This one

Lineup seems to be missing another 10/10 car.

moose tang

i guess gimme the cayman gt4

I'll take one also.

Out of those it'd be the Porsche but I'm questioning how you obtained this data

It's a tossup between the GT4 and the Lotus
I've never driven either a Porsche or a Lotus so I don't know which I'd like better.

991 gt3 manual

porsche
how is this even a question?

>manual only
>fast but with more emphasis on handling
>look and sound fantastic
>track capable but still comfortable and practical enough to daily on the street
They're pretty much perfect cars

2 star safety shitstang.
Bad troll is bad.

You're forgetting something mang

I swear I selected the pic

>manual only
>having an automatic as an option decreases it's value
your list sucks btw, I pick

seconded

but those are not the only 10/10 cars right now.
this thing costs as much and is quicker than a GT350.

The Lotus is good but not a 10/10.

The Porsche is the only magnificent car on there.

Both the GT350 and M2/3/4 are all slower than the cheaper SS 1LE.

an M2/3/4 is a better car though.

It isn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=D87tO7VUs2I

Motor Trend hates BMW per se.
M4 is the better car because you get a nicer interior, performance is on par, better looks and status.

>fake noise
>numb steering
>BMW reliability
8/10 sorry it's not perfect

the steering is great.
realiablity only matters for poorfags who keep the car for more than 5 years

>no visibility
>ugly
9/10 doesn't make the list

>Motor Trend hates BMW per se.
They don't anymore than any euro hates american cars when they criticize them. its just criticism.

Both interiors are plastic so whichever you prefer comes down to layout preference. performance is on par but takes more effort to drive faster and isn't on par with the SS 1LE which was dubbed one of the (if not thee) best handling cars in the world. i doubt status is what you should be looking for in a cars like these that are supposed to be for driver enjoyment.

Caymen's visibility isn't that good either.

It's a better sports car than the mustang but IDK about it for those two reasons.

Evora then Porsche then dumb American pigfat. Evora is like 80% higher than Porsche which is like 700% higher than the literal ugliest car of 17.
disappointment 2017
This would be higher on my list above the Porsche but below the Evora.

Call me ignorant but why does the Evora seem to have no media presence?
It just exists and never shows up anywhere.

>disappointment 2017
On the contrary, i did not even know Honda was planing on bringing the car back because i really wasn't paying attention to all the concepts and whatnot. closer to when the car was going to release though i got excited and it gave be the biggest boner of 2017. maybe the "Duke Nukem" effect never got to me because i didn't even know about the car's existence until nearing the start of its production.

Had Honda kept this whole project a secret until a year or two before it released it would've been a hit with the public.

>both interiors are plastic
Dude, stop right there. The M4 interior is out of this world when compared to the Camaro.
Even the entry level 2 series BMW has a better interior than the Chevy in terms of material quality, design, ergonomics.
The Camaro might be the best handling car in the world but it surely has the worst interior and worst looks in the world too.
Really depends on what you want from a car.

Just go to any BMW dealership and go sit in a M4.
Every surface, every button, even the sound insulation, multimedia and stereo quality is ages ahead of the Camaro.
There is a reason why the Camaro is so fast for the price - it comes at the expense of daily drivability and comfort.

>both interiors are plastic
What did he mean by this?
The BMWs are still definitely luxury cars with leather, wood and/or carbonfiber(which I guess you can call plastic) interiors. It will have significantly less plastic than any of the of the Cameros.

Yeah I guess it's hard for some to comprehend that a interior can actually be well made.
People tend to shill for Mercedes interiors but apparently the M4 has an even better built interior than the C63S AMG.

I'm slightly biased, as I have an immense disinterest for almost anything Honda or Acura, even the original NSX. Mostly because of... I'm not sure why. Part boyracer stigma, part normie bait, part increasingly horrible design language, part still needing timing belts and valve adjustments on certain modern cars. I dunno, I've always seen them as inferior to Toyota and one of those cars that I don't understand why people buy. Although the 90's and early 00's hatches are sort of growing on me. Yes, the same boyracer cars I despise, I am starting to appreciate in certain ways. But at the same time, I'll still take an SVT (or stock depending on what we're comparing) Focus any day, or a Subaru, or just, anything else really. So thus the NSX continues to reinforce everything I don't like about Honda.

>no Camaro ZL1 1LE

>horrible to drive on rough streets
>ugly
>no visibility
This thread is for PERFECT cars, cannot you read the fucking title?

why is there no jaguar f-type?

>Lotus/GT4
>Not horrible to drive on rough streets

Nobody thinks the GT4 is unpleasant on the street

Not the other user, but I have the exact opposite opinion than you. I dislike Toyota because I felt they walked away from the performance scene in the 90s and made half assed attempts until,they partnered with subaru to make a decent boy racer car. At least Honda still stuffed high horsepower four cylinders into their shitty econoboxes like they always did. I also like their lawnmowers, superior handling and acceleration. Right up there with John Deere, but the Deere has more torque and eats the Honda off the line.

Not even a big European car fan but if I had money I would buy one of these no doubt.
If i wasnt as well of id buy a miata rf in a heart beat

No one that owns a GT4 would drive down a rough street.

I swear, this board is all Miata and old honkies but think the Camaro has a bad interior and you can't drive it daily. It's a fine daily.

GT4.

>2018 GT3 manual
>not 10/10

That's because of low ground clearance not because it's uncomfortable.

I've driven a friends Elise, Cayman S (and my 986 Boxster S), and a friends 2013ish 911 GT3

Consistently, Porsches tend to be fairly comfortable while also maintaining being fun as fuck

The Elise was great and all, but felt a little too stripped down and hard on the body after a couple days of DDing it.

This one

>soon™.wav

why is the Carrera GTS not on there?

Its the ultimate drivers car
>lightweight
>rear wheel drive
>manual transmission
>comfy

gt4 in the purple

Truly patrician taste senpai. Vf/vf2 hsv is so damn good. I'd take my maloo over OPs suggestions any day