/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Door-tan Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Persona general /type/op/filter/text/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9-devZzZNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my wife Ann!

You are now posting in Marie's thread. Pay tribute!

Futaba a Cute-aba

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

robot is forever!!

My heart has been stolen by the Beauty Thief!

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Mr. Brightside but sung by Morgana and the music video is a montage of Ann and Joker

Making Kawakami a Kawamommy!

and taking responsibility!

Damn straight!!
Well, Haru x Goro is debatable.

Juicy fics later.

It's very easy to get absorbed in all the negativity the internet has, as well as the negativity produced by staying in your room. If you must stay in your room, paint your walls, move furniture around, get new bed sheets and remake your living space so it's fresh.

You just gotta go out and try shit, even if it's a pain in the ass until you find stuff that makes you happy. It's hard though, I've been there and I am still constantly searching for things that make me happier. All the negativity gets to you, specially if you're the type that tends to overthink and focus on the shitty aspects of life.

>Door-tan still gets no appreciation

What's the status on that Shinya fic

kill yourself

It's fine, she still gets some!

I'm close, but ironically I don't feel like it's believable enough.

Eventually, friendo!

Almost every thread has one or two guys jerking off femc so I dunno what you're complaining about

For the record, this is thread #1108.

Why should I pay tribute to a false god?

*smirk*

From Atlus, I mean.

She doesn't even get a minor cameo. Meanwhile someone as irrelevant as Theo gets to be in PQ.

No it's thread #1502

are you sexually active?
How do you feel at night when in bed?
Do you think about suicide?

no, it's thread #gobackto/ksg/

is autist makoto for fugs or is she for hugs?

I appreciate her !

Yes

Yes.
Scared.
.....Yes.

Because my pathos is black and my hat is blue, nigga.

Nah, my back hurts, all the time.

I just realized Mika is the only Social Link side character to get a portrait, what's the deal with that

While I like these portraits a lot more than the ones in previous persona, the "tilted head looking at you while their shoulders are aligned in a different direction" irks me. It's always the same angle too.

No
Bad
No

no i rarely even masturbate, awful, pretty much all the time

Sis, I don't want to play grown up games with your boss anymore, he makes me want to cry and my bum is still sore.

Acceptable posters:
Fuukafag
Toasterfags
Harufags
FeMCfags

Unacceptable posters:
The rest

After having watched all 4 Persona 3 movies I can safely say the English dub of the game is much better then the sub

either
1. she actually based on a real person
2. she's someone's waifu

Cute grill

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Persona general /type/op/filter/text/

blue is a way of life

She's probably just a scrapped confidant

When they wrote Ann's slink they realized they made a character superior to Ann, and so felt it necessary to provide her with a portrait

>fuukafag
>femcfags
>Acceptable
Fuck off retard

Fireden seems to cut off its record in 2015 so ewhere last time I checked, \pg\ has been around longer than that

Why do people say that Makoto is Soejima's waifu and Ann is Hashino's? Where do people get this information?

You are a slave.

Want emancipation?

/pg/ has been around since 2012 and the earliest threads fireden has are like from march 2015

Through sheer hard work she was able to get a portrait, unlike Ann who has one by default.

Acceptable posters:
>characters I like

Unacceptable posters:
>characters I don't

They probably wanted to give a clearer picture on how pretty she was supposed to be aside from a low-poly face on a model from a distance. It's an important point to Ann's Confidant because Mika had to work her ass off for her looks while Ann just sits around and eats sugar and shit.

It's probably there to give an actual face to Ann's rival so it feels like she's an actual character.
Having her be some random NPC with no portrait would feel weird since she's supposed to be beautiful.

only autists and children hate the fuukafag
prove me wrong

Stop sexualizing Futaba.

Don't know why Yosuke was so hung up on her.

Like, it sucks that she died, but she wasn't into him.

I think there's also the fact that some of Mika's lines wouldn't work as well without a portrait showing different expressions. Compared to, say, Eiko, who is ALWAYS a stupid airhead until Makoto's Bitch Slap of Justice.

I'm not even a fan of Fuuka, Haru, Toasters, or FeMC, they are just the only acceptable posters in these threads

>only autists and children like the fuukafag
fixed

>t. fuukafag
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

he didn't know

this makes perfect sense

sure. where 2 cop?

What if I don't?

Because Yosuke is a thirsty fuccboi

you're only proving my point

Sure thing buddy
If that's what you wanna tell yourself then go right ahead

Fuck off retard

Waifus aren't real, but you know what is? Math.

Hey user, try this.

What's the answer? 48รท2(9+3) =

A. 48
B. 2
C. 56
d. 28

>waifufags
>acceptable
This doesn't add up

I love Haru!

I want to wrap my belt around makotos neck and choke her after I beat her up

B

Waifufags are the only acceptable posters.

To be fair, femcfags are only tolerable because there's so few of them that they don't matter.

Thanks for being the only decent poster in the thread so far.

B

I can't post pics of mine though or else some cuck will go tell the mods on me

I guess you're right, it has felt very easy to get caught up in negativity lately. The hard thing is most of the times I think about fondly about, and that I think about getting back to were spent in my room. I live in an apartment now so I don't think painting is an option, but changing things up around here does sound like a really nice idea. I was actually trying to clean up my room earlier because it's been a wreck for so long, it's small and cramped and littered with cans and crumbs and garbage, it feels awful. My bed is small and the sheets are torn, I think part of the bed itself is broken again. Every once in a while I try to clean up and it feels alright I guess, but it doesn't last long. As for going out, I don't really know where or what I would do, I don't have a drivers license and even if I did I don't know where I would go other than fast food places. But it does at least feel really refreshing to be told that there's hope of getting back to those feelings and that mental space, it's felt hopeless and very negative for a long time, all I ever get told is that there's no going back and I have to accept it. Thanks user.

Most of the times I'm talking about were also spent in my room during times when I was on Veeky Forums a lot, which hasn't really changed. I've made some actual friends with identities online in the past year, which has come with its ups and downs, but it's a change at least. And thank you very much

That's what you get for being an avatarfagging retard

Yeah I'm one of the people that reported you.

Well done.

People usually fight about which waifu is the right one, and in the math world, people argue much in the same way. But in math, there is always one right answer, just like how Makoto is the best girl.

Junpei wouldn't answer B. He would get 288.

They were just wholesome pics of best tsun. Sorry I hogged up the image limit so you couldn't post as much diaper fetish shit, I guess?

>reported
I still am. We don't need attention whoring tripfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9-devZzZNk

kill yourself you stupid cunt

tripfagging isn't against the rules you mongoloid

Being Yosuke is suffering.

Kanji and Teddie both are more likely to get into a meaningful relationship than him, let alone get laid.

Eventually, palsy! Gotta finish this ChiexShinya jawn though.

don't care

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

don't reply to me you piece of shit

Mashima, can you put sunscreen on my back?

are you seriously expecting anything to happen then?

48/2(9+3)

Order of operations says you do the parentheses first.

48 / 2(12)

which is also written as:

48 / 2 * 12

order of operations says multiplication and division are given equal priority, so you should proceed from left to right

24 * 12

So in conclusion, we see that you don't understand order of operations and are in fact a huge faggot.

that doesn't mean you are supposed to coddle and enable them. A tripfag showing up is only a testament to how terrible this general has gotten since fucking years.

The worst part is you know they'll do it.
The best part is you know they'll probably only do it for P5A