Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2531
Emergency Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)

●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Been away since 2010. How degenerate is the game now?

It gets degenerated and then becomes good. Right now we are starting the degenerated but still not that high.

How do madolches work in link format?. and without terror top?

can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Phantasm Spirals can get very bricky, but they're still fun.

Horribly, Zoodiac is Tier 0, as powerful as Dragon Rulers. EMEm last year was the most powerful deck in the entire game, although it was emergency banned here in the TCG.

Brilliant Fusion/Scorpio Engine. Missus Radiant/Decode Talker for more than 1 ED monster. T.G. Warwolf is good. Apparently Cruffessant is good as well.
Post build so I can compare.

>Pendulums
Haha, no.

You don't actually Pend Summon user, you use them for their Scale Effects. Using up 2 of your S/T zone is hardly an issue when the important, searchable traps are useable from hand so you don't have to set 4-5 very often.

>as powerful as Dragon Rulers
zoos are at least twice as powerful as drulers and only just stronger than pepe

You don't understand,
>Using Pendulums
>In 2017

Have you tried the deck user? It works fairly well, usually the Paleo build is better but with True Draco running around, Paleo anything is just unviable. You'd get dicked by ASF/Order/Unending Nightmare just as hard whether or not you were running Pends so I don't see your point.

Not them, but here is mine. I prefer to run Spiral Dragon at 2 and the equip spells at 2 each to make OTK's more possible. Set Rotating Mid-Breaker field can also kill most Draco variants since it permanently locks them out of activating field spells unless they manage to destroy it by their own means. And Legacy of the Duelist is the secretest of techs.

TWO Midfield along with 2 Dragon is just begging to brick like a bitch. I'd still only run 1 target. Also, I understand running Magical since it does something if you open it, but I'd still run Oracle of Zefra/Gateway to Chaos so they literally cannot flip their field up at all.

See that's the thing; if they keep their Field Spell face-down and destroy Pacifis, then YOU can't activate Field Spells either. Then you're both fucked. Mid-Breaker is better if your opponent is unaware enough to flip it over in such an event.

i mean pendulums even in their prime were just xyz decks save qli

And even after their prime Qlis were used to make CDI.

Anyone have a page for deck building online with screenshot?

You telling me Metalfoes pre-Zoo was an XYZ deck?

TCG Leaks?

>metalfoes
>relevant

Yeah man it's not like they were one of the best decks for a while alongside ABC and Paleo.

>2nd most releavnt deck: BA
I wish but this is bullshit. It doesnt matter what was relevant in Janurary.

donte never dies

>i mean pendulums even in their prime were just xyz decks save qli
>You telling me Metalfoes pre-Zoo was an XYZ deck?
>It doesnt matter what was relevant in Janurary.

really makes you think

>it doesn't matter what was relevant when I say so because I say so
Metalfoes were meta for a while after their release. They had a lot of power in their Fusion plays, which gave them draws, their ability to comeback even after their scales were popped with Counter in grave/set Combinaton, and of course Kirin. The XYZs were a sometimes-used toolbox. I took Metalfoes to 4 different regionals before Zoo even came out, and I can count the times I had to XYZs on 2 hands. Their Synchro toolbox was honestly used more, with Luster/Gofu.

the prime of pendulums was going +10 with pepe
and even after that they stayed relevant for a while and they could xyz, synchro and fusion

pepe was an xyz deck

metalfoes tcg babbie

Nice argument.

what, like this one?

>Metalfoes infernities
It hurts so much to see that.

導爆線 Doubakusen (Blasting Wire)
Normal Trap Card
(1) Activate this face-down card by targeting 1 card in this card’s column; destroy it.

As mentioned, the deck, moreso than it was before, is kept afloat by Seraphinite inexplicably still being legal, though I've yet to really mess around with other options. And of course, everyone on chinkpro is a scrub who doesn't play Draco. Being able to freely send Madolches to the grave for Link Summons also makes it a lot easier to keep cards in the grave for Choco/Tiaramisu's effects, and I've even done things like using Choco as a material for Missus, returning it to the extra with Tiaramisu, then putting that Choco on top of Tiaramisu for damage.

>Tipping candle in an explosives hut
so that's how the explosion happened

Why is Yuri the best /a/rc-v?

I don't know how to play his deck for shit though

Yuri killed Arc-V almost as much as the Battle Beast.

you'll fit right in with the rest there

I had an image attached to that

I like that this is 75% splashable shit and 25% actual deck

>Senet support
what

Post cute card art.

Cannon Soldier Archetype when?

Welcome to modern YGO friend.

How are those petdecks coming along, /dng/?

Just like every deck then?

>his deck
Chimerafflesia and Dragostapellia are good cards and that's it.dek

>darling orphys and scorpio cobra aren't good cards

Are you sure EMEm was the most powerful? Pretty sure glad beasts had a better run at tier 0, they won like what, 11 ycs? And all those ycs had like mostly glad beasts in top 16. Teledad was the only thing that could compete with it for a bit at the end before it got powercrept and fell into irrelevance.

Fun deck to play against Twilightsworn?

Friend plays that irl and I have no locals near me, so basically if I play it's only with him and maybe 1 other guy every once in a while.

I want a deck that is somewhat on par. I dont want to win every time or he will get bored and i will get bored, but I also want to be able to stand against SACsworn BLS/JD bullshit and not just instalose to it and have to rely on solemns or something.

He was speaking more about the actual power of the deck in the context of the game's history. I don't agree with him saying Zoo is at Druler level though. It's not really anywhere close.

>average price for zombies
>over 1000
>only 8th place in 23 best decks over last 3 months

Why do idiots spend money on shit terrible decks?

You realize the deck will plummet in price once Minerva is reprinted, right?

You don't think full power TCG Zoo with Norden can beat DRulers?

Retrain me

code tcg special

This cute little bitch will bend over your monsters and there's nothing you can do to stop her.

>Ass first joke
Go to bed, DP

tfw no petdeck

join the eternal struggle to make a viable linkro deck

Never said something about ass first, and two, this stupid card gives me PTSD because i tried to duel against an infernoid player, this bitch was always in my way, forget about Onuncu or Devyaty, this bitch is the MVP on infernoids and it happened that the infernoid player dumped 3, the pain was real.

You don't understand, that stupid squirrel had duplicates, there were three of them, THREE. Do you not understand how NOIDED i got?
All i could see was onuncu and devyaty just preparing themselves while Snow bent me over thrice, and then he makes a Minerva and dumps. He took me to the garden and lawnmowed my ass, not even D.D. crow could save me because i only sided two, and not three. I was not ready to get NOIDED

Not a chance in hell.

Post ur cardfu

Cute.

Yee, I knew I had to get one commission with Archfiend in it. I'm def gonna get more from that artist, they're cheap and their style is so fucking cute.

>Unironically waifuing Tour Guide from the Ugly

I actually don't care but so much of the tourguide art is incredibly low quality, to the point of a lot of western "artists"

tl;dr you dont want whining post the good shit

If you're on a budget, Deskbots can be made for like 10 bucks.

Kay.

Fuck you the first one I posted is really fucking good.

>deleted
>I actually posted YGO content, from the game not the anime
Fuck. You. Jani. You're shit at your job.
Meant to quote

hedgehog when

I hope it's coldsteel from forces.

Alright

>not sonichu
beast warrior

Does he can teleport behind you? No.

sonichu the great warrior

>Activate this face-down card by targeting 1 card in this card’s column
Wait, so you have to target before you activate it? Does that mean it stays face down until you basically declare your intentions to your opponent?

no, on activation it targets a card. just an awkward translation

Ah, thank you. I thought I may have read to much into it.

>Opponent just summons a monster and sets a card
>I proceed to search and flood the field with monsters and OTK
I feel evil but its a good kind of evil, being mean and have a longer and meaningful turn and style on the opponent.

>Seraphinite inexplicably still being legal
>implying it needs banned

I don't think it needs to be really, but it strikes me as weird that it's been left alone as long as it has. But I do think that like Norden, it's running on borrowed time

I don't think Seraphi needs a ban, the whole engine just feels like a stupid brick, play with a single Gem-knight and when you draw that one-of Garnet it feels fucking terrible, and playing more than one gem-knight just feels like bricking extra hard.
The worst thing that seraphinite does is just dumping Trick Clown or Snow white

So. I think I'm having a hard time to choose for a second Ace in my Northwemko deck. I want to choose either Saffira for draw power and recover Honest and stuff, or Garlandolf when I need to clear the field, while Northwemko is for resisting and stuff. I know that with the current support you can run two different Rituals more easily but I am not sure about running three. Plus Instant Fusion with Thousand Eyes Restrict for more specific monsters and Theseus for Synchro techs (because I like Synchros) but that's besides the point
Which one do you suggest me is a better second Ace, Saffira or Garlandolf?

I brought 3 dino SDs but I will be using the Lost World build instead of TK. What cards should I get to make this good?

laggia
baha
toad

Laggia, Dolkka, & other basic Rank 4s (Castel, Utopia ZA RIGHTNINGU, etc.)

I'm starting to get sick of hearing how link format kills 90% of decks.