pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24666/?
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is now an Enclave thread.

The human being is a political being. Anything created under any political society has a political meaning or background, and its apparent absence is only the echo of the current status quo reproduced in a particular piece of culture in whatever form it takes.

why do people say the legion will fall, when countless kingdoms survived the death of their king?

Because the Legion is still at heart a conglomeration of tribes, and only Caesar had the drive/vision to unite them into something greater. Without him, and without a worthy successor, it will dissolve into internecine warfare as the tribes revert to their individual warbands.

then how did europe and its conglomeratiions of tribes rise? like the UK too

Assaultron a qt!
A QT!

By having strong successors.

now that I think about it the tribal wars that would happen aren't so bad because it will eventually lead to unification anyway

DON'T BLAME IT ON THE SUNSHIINE

Usually because one tribe became dominant and formed a kingdom, which enforce a true successorship.

So this, basically. The Legion hasn't done that, which is why it will collapse when Caesar dies.

What's the best ENB for NV that's not Rudy?

>got to mr house
>slowly losing interest

Man guys this is the last thing i wanted, idk what to do or where to go ;___;

Is caesar not fertile

I don't remember which one I was using but certainly not Nevada skies based shit it's a clusterfuck.

He is mad gay for vulpes.

Anyone know a mod for New Vegas that lets your companions be killable when its not hardcore mode?

Whatever he is, he doesn't seem to be getting it on.

Maybe its a religious thing, or maybe he is just mad gay for Vulpes/Joshua Graham

One's successor does not need to be one's biological offspring.

It guarantees a successor if no one else is up to the task you have someone to brainwash into being somewhat capable. There is always someone out there though.

It guarantees an ass in the seat of power and nothing more.

it guarantees an ass on the seat and more many times in human history. If what it takes to get there is harsh or not is another story.

>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24666/?
Why does this exist

>moriarty kain
What's his endgame

Because people think that posting a facebook status and talking about how "yeah this is bad but don't blame muslims let's all just be sad for a week and forget" will make muslims stop attacking them.

Supermutants and pre-gen 3 synths should be hunted and exterminated, prove me wrong.

One day supermutants will kill every human. How will human hunt and exterminate if he is kill?

>This is what supermutants actually believe

RAGE!!!!! RAAAAGE!!!!!!

Okay, so, I want robutt waifus. Has any missed actually -made- lewd stuff for assaultrons?

anyone made an asian character in fo4? all i ever see are white girls with anime hair

I want to coat her optic with thick futa jizz.

Fuck posting on phones. Has any modder*

>Why does this exist
virtue signalling for validation points

What is the use of all these damn pipe pistols if there is no repair or weapon degradation?

>"I find myself... humming inside. I feel so very... happy, this is the word!"

scrap, caps, to loot for the ammo still left in them before dropping them back on the ground

Why does your character get out of bed in the morning? What drives them? What makes them fight for a better future?

Is it a sense of duty? To try to restore a part of the world you lost?

Perhaps an individual that you love? Perhaps an individual that you have lost?

Do I use "Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM - Fork" or "Fallout Mod Manager - FOMM"?

She is sooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!

I made a Asian male.

that's a weeb, not an asian

And she's "humming inside".

I need curie mods please help

disable auto correct, dumb phone poster

Let me show you without the mask

Looks like a rule 63 marcy long.

Lmao I hate you

you just look like an old shrived up white man

Looks like keanu reeves a bit so his at least 1/4 japanese I'd say

Something in the previous thread made me wonder... How would you design a Fallout that let you play non-humans? Would there be social interaction differences between races because of prejudice, attraction or lack thereof? Would something be smarter and something else dumber? Would a robot have high strength and damage threshold but difficult repairs and chem immunity? Would super mutants be tanks who can't sneak or do tiny tinkering? Would nightkin be sneaky tanks who can't properly interact with anyone? Would deathclaws just not know how to read or do any technical things but be ludicrously fast and deadly?

Is there any way I could get the Brotherhood to make an exception for Curie?

I'd make it an ASCII roguelike because the concept would be too unwieldy in any other game type that I'd be willing to actually call a fallout game.

Curie is a robot with synth hardware, not exactly something they have explicit feelings about one way or another.

That aside, the BoS makes all your companions your responsibility regardless of what they are. Barring Danse should he not be killed by you or Maxson.

Yeah destroy them in the name of Curry

Post-war technology has to be destroyed according to bos, right?

It would have been better if maxson was the synth desu.

>Post-war technology has to be destroyed according to bos, right?
Not exactly. Their goal is to prevent the renew of the abuse and corruption of the higher levels of technology. Curie at worst is a curiosity that the BoS scientists would want to dismantle.

Plus again, she's your responsibility.

It certainly isnt getting up for these basic tier whores in the game.

its so I can loot and murder the undesireables like cait and raiders and piper and super mutents.

you know purge the land of trash

and collect loots to display

That's actually not a bad idea at all. So much detail can be automatically included in something you need to imagine based on looking at the context between colors and keyboard characters. Holy shit the "graphics" version of ADoM looks terrible compared to the classic ASCII

Well that makes me feel a little better. So their deal is synths only really become a problem when they believe they're human?

I think it's dumb danse is "Shoot on sight" but Strong, Hancock, and Curie are welcome aboard the Prydwen.

>ascii
hipster garbo, at least change the tileset

That's Bethesda's fault, not his.

Danse is shoot on sight on Maxson's orders. Your other companions are allowed by virtue of your good standing with the BoS and the condition that they are your responsibility.

Plus barring a good third of the companions from doing anything with a faction is kinda dumb.

I genuinely think ascii is better because the way I imagine things to look is always more interesting than what someone decides they look. Especially a game like ADoM, which has beings of pure chaos, and the final boss level is an indescribable nonsensical mess of insanity, where any visual depicition is not enough to convey its strangeness. I was 10 years old the first time I played a roguelike and I just think all tilesets for games built to be ascii just look like garbage.

there are simple tilesets that dont mess with that too much but well if you're already used to it I can understand it.

I get why they did it from a video game standpoint, but I still think it's pretty dumb.

I still love the bucket!

>>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc (embed)

megalink inside the paste is broken btw

All waifus are nice. Everyone loves who they love for a reason.

Let's all say something nice about people who aren't our waifus. I'll go first.

Curie is super smart and I admire her desire to learn. If more people had her attitude about learning and improving themselves, the world would be a better place I look forward to putting her in an influential position in the Commonwealth Government. If she desires.

Piper has a strong moral compass and I admire her for not backing down when she lost all her friends and the administration threatened her. If more people stood for what's right like her, the world would be a better place.

Kleo is a very good businesswoman and I look forward to checking her inventory whenever I go to goodneighbor. I also appreciate an independent woman who don't need no man, though I disagree with her methods and attitudes about the value of life.

Daisy is a really kind person and I've recently started taking any Overdue Books to her instead of to one of the return machines, since we know she likes reading and borrowing books. I always enjoy chatting with her and her personality is a nice contrast to many of those around her.

Ingram is a really impressive mechanic and the unsung hero of the Prydwen. None of the fancy schmancy guys who run around yelling would be able to do anything without her. She's also really down to earth and she's one of the characters I wish had more to them the most. I also wish the notes about trying to set her up on a date had a mission associated to them so we could actually do it.

It makes more sense if youre the general or part of the railroad. Then you can reason that your posistion in the BOS and the special privledge given to you (letting you bring in typical undesirables) is for diplomatic reasons. Maxson is willing to work with you for the common ground of ending the institute. Maxson initiating you could be seen as an attempt to influence either faction. Theres no real excuse if youre a pure BoS Pc bit if thats your bit you shouldnt be going along with curie or strong anyways

What is the Brotherhood of Steel doing that's wrong? I keep reading that siding with them is morally questionable because they use ethically questionable tactics. What exactly? There is literally nothing wrong with exterminating Super Mutants and Feral Ghouls and only SJWs consider Synths human. What else are they doing?

BoS did nothing wrong

The BoS is not interested at all in diplomacy. The reason it makes sense is because you were initiated into the BoS at an advanced rank thanks to Danse vouching for you as and later due to your performance and rank within the BoS. A pure BoS SS has no more reason to be fully on board with the BoS' policies as any other faction SS should be full on board with the other factions. Much like many npcs within each faction.

>It makes more sense if youre the general or part of the railroad. Then you can reason that your posistion in the BOS and the special privledge given to you (letting you bring in typical undesirables) is for diplomatic reasons.
The first time I went there was with Hancock and as a very powerful General. Hancock being there made sense because he leads a major settlement, but the part that didn't make sense to me was that McDougall wasn't there and that nobody thought to invite him. And of course that no diplomacy ever actually happens. The political parts of this game (or rather the parts of the game that should have been political, but actually don't exist) are really poorly handled. It's especially frustrating since it tricks you into becoming General, but if you embrace it you quickly realize it doesn't matter.

I really doubt that. Lanius is feared by everyone in the Legion. North Korea still hasn't fallen after 60 years and their people live in terrible conditions. I'm pretty sure the Legion with better living conditions can survive a change in leadership.

Not to mention that's assuming the Legion fails in retaking the Mojave which they shouldn't because every other faction, major and minor, are too incompetent and /or too weak to do anything.

They're a bunch of technophilic zealots with no real regard for the common wastelander and also discriminate against non-feral ghouls and steal technology from it's rightful owners. Furthermore just because G3 Synths aren't human doesn't mean that they're not people, though the RR's plan is utterly retarded in the current Commonwealth, their beliefs about the G3s are not wrong.

I really hate this(@178879701) obnoxious fucking rage inducing faggot. Is there no way to filter this poster?

North Korea is a poor example. It only still exists because it was propped up by the USSR and later China. All it does nowadays is yell loudly for attention, try to build icbms, be a giant refugee crisis waiting to happen, and exist to keep american military bases out of spitting distance from China's borders.

Lanius is a skilled warrior and formidable general, but he and Vulpes (really the only other Legion leader worth talking about) are military men and don't have the ability to lead a newborn nation. Only way I see the Legion surviving Caesar's death is with either a properly played Courier taking the reigns or some other similar successor being found.

Is there a mod with a nice seaside habitation? I need it for my fisherman character and I'm shit at making settlement I tried decorating the lighthouse but I'm doing a poor job

>upgrading from a gtx 570 to a 1070
>and a 10 year old 20" first of its kind flatscreen monitor to a 27" 4k monitor
I have 16gb of ram and a good i7 processor that was top of the line when I got it (and still ranks pretty damn good).

Will I finally be able to play fallout 4 on ultra settings and have it actually look great while maintaining a decent fps?
will I be able to enable godrays?

You should. Might have to use mods to fix shadows, especially in Boston proper.

>ctrl-f buffscale
>no results
REEEEE WHERE ARE YOU BUFF
Because we stopped giving traitors the only reward they deserve, user.

All these #notallmuslim cunts should be rounded up and shot with the animals they defend.

Lanius is just a brute of a warrior and a good commander.
Vulpes is charismatic and diplomatic enough to lead and is my husbando
However the Legion really needs to step up its game after they take Hoover Dam if it needs to be taken seriously.

Vulpes is a spymaster on top of a warrior and I'm not sure if he's demonstrated enough chops to be post-post apocalypse desert roman Putin.

West coast would wreck east irl and in fallout universe whether pre war or post war.

He is the only other candidate i can think of. Of the few sane in the Legion. It's been told a million times but the Legion is massively underutilized.
I'd love to see more characters, roman stereotypes, some lazy philosophers, some crazed priestess and shit. Theres like 4 people you can talk to in the entire Fort

I didn't realize shadows needed fixing. What mods?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?

Enjoy toptier godrays, my dude.

lol remember when NCR beat the legion at hoover dam and general oliver congratulated you.

Pretty good shit, besides the shit general though.

>Vulpes husbando

That's fucking degenerate and also really cute

>siding with the NCR
Literally the second worst end for the NCR.
Honestly I'd retool the legion significantly if I had to redo the game and make sure that the legion got proper content. Giving them a much greater air of civilization would really be the title of the memo. Like slavery and shit would still be a thing, but it would be much less crude and treat its slaves far less like complete shit. Maybe work a bit of amazonian type subfaction into it to make lady couriers feel far less out of place, but have their importance in the legion grow if a female courier joins the legion or a male courier helps out. Also fleshing out that legion quest would be a lot of fun.

Actually now that i think about it. the main quest for NV ought to be split between dealing with the major factions within the Mojave as well as small subfractions more or less unique to each ending.

Would the legion accept modern day san fransisco?

S-shut up, user
The part about females on the Legion is really turning me off them, though i still support them with the headcannon that the femCourier made them change that a bit.
I wouldnt mind them being really traditionalists with gender roles and such but they went full /pol/ with their ''women are property'' rants.

Can't use head canon on a non canon ending tho user.

There isnt a ''canon'' ending and will most likely not be since there wont be another non bethesda fallout, my dear NCR-drone.

Finally got around to adding More F-in Meat. Welp putting a few projects on hold to doing some hunting.

With increased spawns I have 3 spots off the top of my head I can easily hunt 1-4 different animal packs.

6 hour respawns means I can spend the day hunting and looting and know it'll be there tomorrow for more hunting purpose.

The offset is I see how easy I can level a fresh char just off hunting and cooking alone.

Even if that were true, if you look at the facts NCR would obliterate legion at every angle.

>this is what profligates actually believe