So Mercedes Benz fans, what's your new favorite Mercedes?

So Mercedes Benz fans, what's your new favorite Mercedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexuswiz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just realized that all new benzes are modeled after the SLS gullwing from 2009.

Wonder if 2030 benzes look like the new hypercar.

Yes this is why halo cars matter and Cadillac is shit.

The LFA interior and looks are on the new lexus models

The new merceredes look like the SLS

The new audis came from the R8 (made LED headlights popular etc)

Nissan GT-R R35

I keep posting this because I mean it

>Yes this is why halo cars matter and Cadillac is shit.
And Lincoln too! Right, Ford has the GT but Lincoln is supposed to have some ultra halo luxury car. Not a giant SUV.

>$177K fuckin Nissan

I am, admittedly, a sucker for the AMG GT. Although the recent facelift they gave it has made it kind of ugly, IMO.

I like the new C-Class, too. The coupe is the best, and then the cabriolet, but even the sedan isn't all that bad.

i thought op's pic was of a new benz class line up

fugg i hate this face generation :(

if i have to be honest

Mercedes M3

Merc R8 is better imo

How about Merc 911?

Somebody fix that shit

always and forever

I really liked the early 2000's Kompressors, I remember always seen the black C-classes driving around where I live

I'm more into proper sedan than coupe tho. So I'd rather mercedes camry

the new s class coupe is so goddamn sexy

finally mercedes is making desirable cars again

god damn thats funny

c fucking 43

New: Anything S-Class. The new ones really are as good as you can get without spending literally 3 times more.

Classic: W123 diesel - daily drive one, and they are rock-solid, smooth, and uber dependable. Honorable mention to the W126.

Ever: Early 190 SL. Everyone always talks about the 300 SL, but the 190 is easier to drive, maintain, and own...and has pretty much all the looks and feel of the best of that era.

Boring bars of soap. Get a JDM Mercedes.

Hopefully mid engine vette means the Cien (Though I can see them calling it the XLR if it does happen and they make a car based on it at all) finally comes into existence as a super expensive luxe version of the Vette and some things can trickle down.

I mean while I like Caddy I have to say they aren't as inspired as other companies in the segment.

Absolutely love this car. Love the interior too.
I became filthy rich because of bitcoin and i want to buy a car, this is my choice, but im honestly waiting for a full electric car to be my first car because a 100k car in usa costs 200k in india coz taxes. but a 100k electric car will cost 112k here. So i just want to wait until lexus or tesla or benz launches a good fully electric car in india. probably before 2020. until then im gonna ride my scooty.

This is my scooty Aprilia SR150. Costs 1000 USD. Great ride.

Here ya go.

as Don replied I am amazed that a student can make $7195 in one month on the computer .
see more......nexuswiz.com/

this is depressing

this guy gets it