What would you do if you had $1billion USD Dollars suddenly appear in your bank account?

What would you do if you had $1billion USD Dollars suddenly appear in your bank account?

plow it all into bitcoin and watch as I become the richest man in the world

Literally nothing. I have a billion dollars. The fuck. How much higher do i need to go? Time to see the world and fuck all the women.

Promptly call the bank and inform them of the error.

50% S&P 500
15% Mutual funds
10% gold
5% play around with
20% blow on mansions and other rich people stuff

But where do you start? I think I rent a place in Seoul and get custom tailored clothes. Rent a super car and go to ritzy Gangnam clubs and hook up with hot plastic surgery k pop idols. Then maybe back to the states. Hang out in LA for a while.

I'd love to have a big apartment filled with cute girls who just like to cuddle me and cook for me and smile and be cute. And maybe make out with each other occasionally but not too much. That would be fun.

>tfw no platonic harem

Why live

very smart! they might even let you keep $10 or so as a reward :^)

This

If it were legit and not an error that would be reversed in like 2 minutes, I'd literally go into hiding, because either something must be up scam-wise or I am in danger.

After a couple of years, if things seemed to blow over, then I'd emerge and start living life again.

There was a lottery that reached over 1B awhile ago, that would be terrifying. All the criminals in the world are suddenly "Maybe we should kidnap him or his family".

Can't you claim the prize anonymously?

>not cashing out as much as possible and fleeing

How would I withdraw this without arousing suspicion?

For the lottery case, I think sometimes it's not. By claiming, you agree to a certain level of publicity.

>50% S&P 500
>Putting 500 million into the S&P
This guy.

Just send an official looking letter to yourself from a random postbox informing you that you've won $1 billion and it's sitting in your bank account.
Spend as much as possible while pretending to be retarded enough to believe it. Tell people, show them the letter, which you've bought a gold frame for. Be incredibly obvious about everything. Record a video of yourself giving a briefcase full of money to a homeless man.
When you get busted, show up to court in an ugly suit and insist that the letter is legit. They'll eventually find that you acted in good faith, even if it takes an appeal. Worst case scenario, you spend a few weeks in jail while they sell off all the dumb shit you bought.
When you get out, retrieve the money that you pretended to give to the homeless guy.

warren buffet does this

Move it to a Swiss account as soon as possible, leave the United States, by sneaking into Canada. Change my name, buy a birthday certificate, passport, doc card. Take all my documents and go to Great Britian, buy a small castle with cash. Hire reliable staff to maintain it. Travel the world for the next year. Return when the search for the guy who lucked into 1 Bill was slowing down. Slowly invest so as not to look suspicious.

I think the lottery rules make it very hard to claim anonymously because they want people who buy tickets to feel assured that real people are actually winning and it isn't fixed. I think you can set up an LLC or trust or something to claim the ticket, but even then, if people do enough digging/public information requests, they might still be able to find who you are.

>Birthday certificate
Only for goodboys
Would spend it on sending robots to conquer the moon, doesn't matter if I blow it all on stupid robots. I love robots. Also I would buy a submarine and sail around the world.

Become an even better Dan Bilzerian.

Pay off all debts for myself and my immediate family. Buy a couple properties and save/invest the rest

that's very smart!

I would buy the entire national park and a few mountains and hills in it.
Make my little Andora type of country.
Hire a lot of mercs and form an army.

yay finally I get to eat meat every day of the month

In America, it depends on the state. So people that get announced out loud tend to run and hide for the rest of their lives.

>retrieve the money that you pretended to give to the homeless guy.
Why not just pretend to give it all away?
Then you could retrieve all of it.

this

>buy a porsche
>move into a cool ass penthouse
>play runescape

Put into swiss account and pay tax on that shit. Get 6% a year and live on that

Talk to the bank, I'm not getting fucked like that.

If I actually did get the money, I'd just make video games, which is what I would want the money for in the first place.

>buy runscape

>buy bitcoin
>move to russia (it might've been a bank error)
>Have orgies with slav cuties for the rest of my life

Ask myself why do I have 1 Billion of liquidity like a fucking idiot

>Worst case scenario, you spend a few weeks in jail

>felony fraud and conversion
>a few weeks in jail

Choose one.

buy the cars i want, build the house i want, and spend on my family, invest in something and i always wanted to build a car tuning/customization company

Burn it all to prevent inflation

tfw you give one billion dollars to homeless people so there should be no more homeless left

Blow up the moon

Play 20000 nl and gamboooool

Two girls at the same time.

>Design and build a house to my complete liking (dream home) and purchase a house on each continent
>Purchase 2-3+ cars for each home
>Hire personal financer to manage trust funds for my family
>Go on Veeky Forums and invest money in to meme stocks for fun
>Pay off any family debt/buy them houses
>Travel to each country for a week
>Sit on the cash, because it could last my family forever

Pay taxes on it. Set up charitable foundation trust. Give the money to the foundation. Have the foundation hire you as the CFO OR CEO or whatever. Invest the money in something fairly safe. Use investment income to do something good; build orphanages or provide scholarships or fund cancer research or all of the above.

Buy all the super cars I've dreamed of. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mclaren, and an AMG. Then get to fucking all the bitches because if you have this type of money there's no such thing as pussy saying no to you. You're literally a god with this type of money.

I'm assuming whoever attempts this plan is competent enough to follow it. Nothing fraudulent about spending prize money.

Right now? Crack open a $15 dollar of Moscato D'asti and go to bed.

i would burn it in a giant bonfire, maybe put it up on youtube

Go to war with Micronesia.