/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Current titlekey website links:
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[Jun 5] Luma 8.0 brings lots of features like screenshots, input redirection, a debugger and more. Updating to b9s is required. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v8.0
[May 25] Some 3DS users have received LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play, use of the Friend List, the YouTube, Hulu and Netflix programs, Pokémon Bank and Project Kaeru. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works. There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment.
You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (download link and guide in the Pastebin), but be aware it could get banned at any moment.
[May 20] sighax and boot9strap have been released, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.

>DSi
[May 28] A new DSiWare exploit will be released. The title it requires is preinstalled on some DSi models.
[May 28] SRLoader allows to run DS games from SD card using nds-bootstrap. gbatemp.net/threads/472200/

>Vita
[May 26] New HENkaku release. henkaku.xyz/changes/
[May 25] Adrenaline 4.1 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases
[May 9] Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/mwz719ac5f76byi/crash_dump_00000002.dmp
3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-b9s).
3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-b9s)
youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would the 64 GB memory card for Vita enough? What's the average size for weeb JRPGs in the system anyways?

Any know how to get past the "an exception occurred" error when trying to load the Decrypt9WIP payload?

Here's the file that it makes when the error happens: mediafire.com/file/mwz719ac5f76byi/crash_dump_00000002.dmp

you fucked up

TRANNY
SOLD
US
OUT

Why not

how?

Luma is garbage.
NTR is the best.

Doesn't work with newest Luma+b9s, wait for the update. (Or even better just use godmode)

>Luma 8.0
if you want to update but your SD slot is broken follow this courtesy of user

What's the best NTR streaming utility?

NitroStream still?

3dsiso=ciangel>tikshop>pedophile botnet>garbage>garbage emulators>garbage emulator posters

>wah wah i want the OP to have this image

then make it yourself you faggot

Does godmode let me backup my sysnand and also inject a localfriendcodeseed_b?

don't you think that will be a better OP image?

Could anyone please help with this?

I'm looking for an argument.

This. All you whiners are faggots.

see

Not an argument.

Are you sure you didn't put GodMode9.bin in the payloads folder instead of GodMode9.firm?

>still not banned
nice "waves" fags

>captcha Jerusalem

I have proof. Will post in 5 hours.

no

Then maybe don't sit there letting the thread get to page 10 before making a thread next time? I only made OP because I saw thread getting ready to die.

Bumping my question from last thread.
Also, Dr. Mario is a great game.

>implying

see

except it is dumbass

instead of whining make it yourself next time. You were literally in the other thread quoting the 2DS image saying "make this the OP image" instead of doing it yourself

Promise. This should have been a quick and easy update I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Yes.

That's not what I was looking for.

>playing on a pc screen via ntr streaming
>playing with an xbox controller via luma input redirection
holy shit 2017 what a great time to be alive

not an argument

did you put the newer luma in your sd card before updating the boot9strap?

not an argument

Wouldn't it look like shit thanks to the 3DS' low resolution?

reminder: you got what you deserved by embracing the tranny monopoly on cfw

mid-kid wouldn't have sold you out

Did the tranny actually sell us out?

How can you be sure

I don't think so. I definitely got up to section 2 in the guide without trouble, and had I copied in the boot.firm first it might not have went smoothly like that.

Yes. With his crap code.
We deserve this.

>Did I do something wrong or is one of these options the one I'm supposed to choose?
Not your fault. Plaicuck forgot that the Luma3DS configuration automatically pops up at boot after updating the firm. Choose any of the settings you like (you don't need any of them), proceed to the system menu, turn your 3DS off and reboot with Start button held. The chainloader should appear now.

Yes. CFW now transmits info about itself openly.

Can I update to bootstrap if I got a9lh OTPless?

>same setup
>mk7
>shittin' on niggas because they can't handle a nigga using a real controller

Hold on there, making the new thread at page 10 is the best thing to do. Actually, there's no reason to make one until the old one gets closed.

AHHHH NO I JUST UPDATED

Oh well, at least i didn't update my "real" 3ds yet.

I'm following the guide in the OP, not Plaicuck (3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-b9s). Or did both guides leave that part out? I just want to make sure I don't ruin anything. Do you recommend I choose at least one of the options or as you say it doesn't matter if I choose none of them?

is NTR streaming good now? I wanted to use it when it first came out and it was shit with an awful framerate.

It's just a mirror, but it would be great if we added bits.

you are getting the config screen of luma, correct? saving your settings and then trying to boot up godmode doesn't work?

This is the future we chose.

i miss >cakes posting

it was a simpler time

input redirection guide when

I always thought it was a mirror, but bits were added in just like they were removed.

After following the guide (3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-b9s) and ready to start section 4, I see pic related instead of anything about GodMode.

Is there a way to do the b9s+Luma update that doesn't require me to take out the SD card?

They're the same guide.
As I said, none of those options are important. If you don't know what they do, don't check them.
It's pretty much impossible to ruin anything at this point.

So, I've followed the 3ds guide before. I don't remember if I have A9LH already, how do I check it?

Ok, thank you. I just wanted to be sure. The chainloader launched now and I see GodMode9 option.

yeah just select the ones you like (or none of them you can change them later), press start to save, and then reboot while hodling start, you should be fine

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer and also got your 3ds banned

Thank you, that did the trick.

How tight is the trannys boy pussy

also wanna know this

Loose.

Holy fucking shit just check the old thread. Look at

goatse gape confirmed.

Who can we trust?

>goatse
2007 called, they said /b/ wants their meme back

mid-kid
not /hbg/
not /emugen/, their memes, or their copypastas
not aurora or the shills
not nintendo, but reggie is ok

:^)

>ballsack
Wtf? Goatsee is male??? I used to fap to cropped images of her when I was younger.

Samsung vs SanDisk SD cards? Gonna use it for the Switch if it matters.

You do know the framerate you get is tied to your internet speed, right?

Sorry kid. You got the ghey now.

both equally good.
samsung, sandisk and kingston are the go-to brands.

There is nothing better than NTRviewer unless you're a mong that can't comprehend programs unless they have over complicated GUIs.

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Where do you think you are

faggot

SHARKS

a kindergarten?

I'm calling the cops.

Cool. Would it be worth it to get UHS speed 3 (30 mb/s) or is 1 (10 mb/s) good enough to save money with?

>internet speed
More like router 'speed'. You don't use internet connection at all.

the bigger the card the less speed your going to get that being said i think the 3ds cardreader caps out at 50mb/s.

I got tired of waiting, should I check my 3DS?

Well than what is a "fast" router that could run NTR at silky smooth 3DS framerate?

thanks. just realized that the amazon select ones are actually speed 3 and priced equivalently to speed 1 ones though so guess i'm going with that.

How do you dump a decTitlekeys.bin with GodMode9?

>Update luma to 8.0
>3DS spews mustard gas then Reggie comes to my house and encases my 3DS in cement
SOLD US OUT

SHIT
I just pingo updated to Luma v8.0 and now FBI shows in my home menu.
How much am I fu-...

nevermind found the solution ;)

>Nintendo literally could update anything and check for this code to see if you're on CFW.

they can already do that, i find it hard to believe there aren't a million giveaways that are unavoidable unless you put cfw on your 3ds and then never use any homebrew/pirated apps ever.

>just turn off internet when you launch a homebrew app so they can't track it
they could easily queue your activity to send for the next time you go online if they cared enough

Hold select

>no qt homebrew that lets you play livestreams from youtube while you gaymen
would be nice to have something lite that lets you input a 24/7 stream url, and have it run in the background.

Is OP actually buggy or are you all memeing

I'm still on A9LH+Luma 6.6 and was gonna update because all the new features essentially get rid of having to boot NTR for me

You're pretty much limited by the 3DS's wifi bandwidth anyway, so it your router doesn't really matter.

The only important thing is making sure you have a consistent connection, since dropped packets means dropped frames.

Have you had fun today /hbg/?

i haven't had fun in years