Did this car even exist? i can't fucking find it anywhere for sale and i want one of these shits

did this car even exist? i can't fucking find it anywhere for sale and i want one of these shits

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1987-subaru-xt-rare-in-great/6262048003.html
cse.google.com/cse?cx=008732268318596706411:nhtd4cwl5xu&q=subaru xt6&oq=Subaru x&gs_l=partner.1.0.0.7417.14672.0.18260.8.6.0.2.2.0.215.830.1j4j1.6.0.gsnos,n=13...0.0jj1..1ac.1.25.partner..0.8.927.Z6-QFi0ento#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=subaru xt6&gsc.page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what you would typically call a "unicorn".
Unfortunately, Starions are becoming one of them alongside SVX's

They do exist and I would highly recommend them.
My first car was an XT6

I want an XT so bad.

And I want to do a full STI drivetrain swap...

Or since I have spare EJ20K heads, do a built EJ22T block with the 20K heads....

I'm already cumming.

where the fuck do you see them for sale? none in chicago

come the the pnw. there are like 7 of them on craigslist

Saw one of the Turbo models at one of the A&W car meets. Dude found it in a barn lol,

It was a unicorn even back when they were new. Subaru was a niche maker back in those days. You saw a lot more Impulses around than that thing.

Subaru made around 99,000 XT's and other variations of the car, however from what I've read they didn't sell well at all in the US

Check Denver's Craigslist and the surrounding ones. I just sold mine to a guy in Joliet.

I've seen a few super clean ones go for like 3 grand in my area. They're fwd though and I can't abide that in such a cool looking car. Really, really great looking though.

They're all over where I live as of late. There is an absolutely fucking mint one I see parked outside the same business every day, presumably an employee's. Talking show room quality. Same model as pic related.

they need to bring this thing back

Got curious and looked on craigslist, here's one not far from me.
seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1987-subaru-xt-rare-in-great/6262048003.html

Are you Forza Horizon??

today, OP learned the lesson that great cars won't turn up at your doorstep
cse.google.com/cse?cx=008732268318596706411:nhtd4cwl5xu&q=subaru xt6&oq=Subaru x&gs_l=partner.1.0.0.7417.14672.0.18260.8.6.0.2.2.0.215.830.1j4j1.6.0.gsnos,n=13...0.0jj1..1ac.1.25.partner..0.8.927.Z6-QFi0ento#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=subaru xt6&gsc.page=1

My dad used to have the high end model and he talks like it was the most amazing thing ever. He said hes not sure how well it would have held out though since there were lots of electronics.

Yes

Unicorn thread? Our family used to own a 1987 Dodge Lancer with a digital display, and I can't seem to find ANY of them for sale anywhere. Even if it was a rebadged LeBaron, even if it was yet another Malaise-era K-Car. I feel as if the Lancer is a truly extinct car.

user drove his one into a ditch
there are photos

Haven't seen one of these in forever, other K cars and their brethren I see all the time, but I haven't seen a lancer in shit...five years probably more.

I still see the odd occasional one around Norcal where they haven't rusted to a scrap pile but they are usually beat down from the age.

When in doubt, go to the west coast. Most 80s and early 90s shit has turned to tetanus wherever it snows or rains. I drove 800 miles back and forth to just look at an AE86, then drove it back 400 miles at a later date after flying. Gave up trying to find local shit.

Please don't throw a good running ea82 into the garbage. Sell it's parts, lord knows GL owners need them.

extinct ?

Seen two ever I think, one of them was up in Montreal.

I have a poor man's starion a '90 probe LX

Ironically. These things are rare enough on the east coast that sourcing original parts is tough and quarter glass can cost upwards of $500.

You don't mean this do you?

Here's my poor man's 944

I bought the successor...

XT master race reporting in...
I regularly see them for sale in the PNW, and INW.

Why do I want these old wagons so much?

too bad the porsche is easier to find

Nissan had it together enough to hide the sliding door track under the window and honda was only just now smart enough to hide it on the 2018 odyssey.

I had a 91 PLX exactly like that one that I have shot myself in the foot for hauling to the junkyard. V6 a/t, was my first car. I have two of the later model ones, this 93 GT V6 5 speed and a rather slower 2.0L base model 95 5-speed but I've always had a soft spot for the Gen 1 V6 and finding one with a 5 speed is the real unicorn.

I've always considered the Gen2 V6 the poor man's American Ferrari, it shares a lot more in common with the 456GT of that era than a Mitsubishi. They even sound alike, at least my old 94 with headers, test pipe and Greddy did

>tfw I will never own my dream XT-6 4WD with a turbo'd EZ36D like RCR and some sick period correct kit like Kaminari

Such is life.

I saw some madman in Syracuse, NY driving one of these around with absolutely no rust one time. I've seen cars that are only 5 years old with rust damage around there. How that guy found one anywhere on the East Coast is beyond me.

Saw one with an eagle talon head swap a couple of years ago

that's the one
got towed out without any significant damage

my family had a space wagon and took big road trips in it
fully loaded to the gills with camping supply's
so the suspension and engine got overloaded
its a really comfy car tho
and in the us its got sold as dodge colt vista

I've been thinking about an evo space wagon
top trim came with a 4G63 and 4wd but no turbo