Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
blog.dota2.com/2017/06/siltbreaker/
youtube.com/watch?v=DNyUtVSph2g
dota2.gamepedia.com/Demon_Claive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GREEN
GOBLIN

Tell me how to break the meta, suggest to me what I should play and I will do it and revolutionize dota!

>LIRIK playing dota

its over

the meta is roots
manta breaks roots
you should build manta on every hero
no need to thank me

GREEN
SKELETON

He will expose for the world how shitty this game is

Neither of shadow amulet's upgrades preserve the functionality of the amulet. Should it get a third upgrade that provides a better version of fade?

I hope she's playable in slutbreaker

clips.twitch
.tv/FairCheerfulConsoleMingLee

This confirms Liquid.Sing

Post build that turn the game into 6v4.
I will start:
>radi manta octarine alch
>diffu manta void
>diffu manta jugg

Yeah it's not like Dota is already one of the most popular games every played by a lot of kids. Surely this guy will have a lot of impact on this community!

he played it a couple months ago already

>It'll be like Wraith Night where you fill the bones to make a new hero who you fight in the end and becomes a new part of the hero pool

No joke, I'd give a lot of money for this

Trust me.

wait nvm I confused him for that other meme streamer forsen

I like how he cries like a faggot and his autistic followers say that his team is toxic. From minute 0 he is crying

Bloodstone tinker

I've tried watching him a few times to see what the buzz is all about, all he does is complain while being on a high horse all the time.
Even if the chat is talking all normal he find that 1 message saying something stupid and then goes on a rant how chat is so stupid and retarded for like 5 min.

Could anyone tell me just why he's so popular? There's more entertaining streamers out there and he's not even good at videogames. Did he viewbot himself up to popularity?

>liquid 2-0'd by secret
>OG 2-0'd by chinks

it just keeps happening bros

What is your excuse not playing me?

My space suit hasn't arrived yet.

Liquid and OG are pretty much locked picks for TI. THIS IS A HONEYPOT

When do the GOOD teams play?

this is fucking painful to watch. He is genuinely retarded.

Did anyone else notice that you can now use blight stone and desolator on the same hero since they are no longer UAMs?

that less than 5% damage increase sure is worth the slot

thanks for the meme build

>singsing invoker

why can you refer to liquid when you say that?

ummm, they have the best early game. 7.06 has been very kind to them. stats don't lie.

ah nahaz, my sweet summer child

>Secret a locked pick
in what fucking world lmoa

Can someone tell me how to deal with certain heroes? I find that I lose a TON of games to certain heroes and I am not sure why.

>slark
As a support, I know what I must do to try and survive but most of the time its just not feasible. I can reliably farm a euls and force staff in any reasonable amount of time. It also doesn't seem to matter if slark loses his lane. Shadow blade and feeding off supports seems to jump him right back in. Who rapes slark and how?

>troll warlord
Not sure what it is about this hero but he always seems to have a good game. He can be behind and somehow manage to get back into it.

>Ember Spirit
I find him hard to control because the freedom of movement he has. Basically, the player playing him has to over extend and be greedy in order for him to die.

Theres a few others but I feel like this is a good start.

I typically play support and some offlane.

Side question, How is support clockwerk right now? I hear its supposed to be very good?

He's like the typical Carry player, pick a hero like snipers, does not communicate with his team, blames others that his farm is bad.
Meanwhile his team is communicating and carrying his ass while he just complains and stays silent.

>OG in charge of winning non-perfect world events

absolutely adoring this brand spanking new meme to be quite honest with you pamilya

if youre a support against a slark youre just fucked and have to accept dying here and there.
more stuns counters everything and anything.

Fuck, I was hoping "there isnt much you can do about slark raping you." wasn't going to be an answer but I understand.

I am just trying to figure out who I can play well and do well as against these heroes. Not being a core but having to face down enemy cores is truly aids sometimes. I hate feeling like fodder.

Like what the fuck do you do when you see a storm spirit who was mid and has a quick orchid ZAPPING right the fuck into you and ochiding you before you can even target him? Its just weird shit like that which makes me mad.

glimmer, force and ghost scepter are your friends, you don't have to build all of them and you don't have to only get one of them, but they'll treat you right

you counter slark in the draft phase
aoe stun heroes plenty, sand king is usually my goto with his wide array of aoe damage

make sure you have enough hp to survive the pounce duration (read: build bracers) then fall upon the standard defensive support items: glimmer cape, ghost scepter and force staff

>Shimare's Extractive Pulse
>Endoleon's Malevolent Perturbation
So.. Which one is it?

AoE stunner like clock, battery is really good right now
Jak Sandking slardar
in heroes like kotl or squishy ints buy a raindrop, it can block slark's initial damage so you can react before dying

I feel bad for the other 4, they definitely deserved the win. How was he even in a 3k game?

I hope I'm not the only person who believes the state of dota is at an very interesting place rn. Yes, shit like the Russians, the pa arcana quests, the sniper/troll patch, techies, OD, and the Peruvian waves have been anoyying while they've lasted, but all in all, the gameplay has consistently been pretty fun. Adding features like battlecuck ;) and custom games have consistently cha kept dota addicting and fun. The 1 thing I feel that valve personally killed, and has made the game worse was the market place. When I first started playing dota, I remember getting items after every game and receiving rare sets and couriers. Then I could go on the market place and sell this gear for cool items. This is no more, with trading downs, the fall of keys and treasures, and unsellable items. It's just sad to look back and see how fun the market place was and it's state now.

TL:DR guy who calms he's a dota vet ( only like 4 year player) thinks the dota marketplace is dead, and not like the good old days.

what

How good is singsing's invoker?

Against slark you have to be lucky your team pushes as a team.
If they do, put a sentry ward just outside the enemy tower range. Most retard slarks will try to get the jump on you but won't expect you stunning him first.
This trick alone made me go from 2.5 to 3.5k.

TODAY IN DOTA (June 6th Edition)

>Birthdays

Durka is 28
ah fu (LGD.FY support) is 23

@178895020
lmao neetshitter btfo by based gaben

disruptor also counters him pretty hard

>This trick alone made me go from 2.5 to 3.5k.
sugoi user-kun

All of the names mentioned in Invoker's spells are just different names Invoker has gone by.

Eul and ulting a Slark is the best feeling every.
Only problem is if he gets an early BKB, then you will have to try and farm an aghanim somehow.

I agree desu, its a huge jew fest now, though I dont really care anymore or blame them. I just came back from not playing 2.5 years or so and some of my items that used to be $15+ are now less than a dollar, kinda sad. I had a lot of fun on the old market/trading setup but im never gonna get back into it so I really cant complain.

The Veeky Forums masters 2 WHEN?

i better fucking wake up to the new event in the morning

How is the poison sting talent on Venomancer even useful?

if slark is forced to rush bkb it's half the victory already

i dunno, 30% slow plus half from your plague wards AND 33 magical DOT is pretty good

>silt leaker confirmed that Slark is a naga experiment gone wrong, and the 4th spirit saved him

Valve is fucking retarded

>that leaked Silkbreaker info about Slark and the Water Spirit
What the FUCK was Valve thinking?

>Siltleakerbro saving everyone
MORE LEAKS NIGGAS WHERE ARE THEY I HEARD HE POSTED SCREENSHOTS

Okay so now that it's confirmed the 4th spirit is water-based, can we all agree that Valve are a bunch of talentless hacks?
Of fucking COURSE it's water fucking hell anything else but water fuck Icefraud

I'm very disasspointed valve

faggots

How do they even get all those leaks?

through the slit

blog.dota2.com/2017/06/siltbreaker/

HOLYSHTI

ded thread

ded game

Post Faceless Void

'kay

>bought 150 dollars of crates
>no Dinoless void

youtube.com/watch?v=DNyUtVSph2g

I've played over 1k hours and have never seen anyone in my skill bracket (2k lolz) and I don't think I've really noticed any pros do this. What the fuck. I think it's beautiful I learn new mechanics in a game I've played so much of.

DELET

>It's a feature not a bug :)

it doesnt work every time tho

random target, w33 did it in demo on his stream

Any of you queers tradin this?

>tfw when no space hero

>outworld devourer

>tfw no Miko hero

4th water spirit will be revealed to be morphling.

because zeus has diddled them all pregnant, c'mon be on the same page already

You're welcome righteous acolyte.

>sing almost dies thanks chankra lowering his cd
kek

Final prize pool prediction locks in 7 hours. Did dotards remember to put in their predictions?

>prediction is blank
>change it
>still blank
>worry

Let's not jump to conclusions here, I think he's fine and the way they handle water spirit's lore to silt event is so valve-like.
Honestly the real problem is the similarities of his kit ( water remnant?) to morphling's old skills it is really baffling for icefrog to use the scrapped abilities for his new hero.

But its involvement with Slark is fucking idiotic

Post the meme build

You know which one

What? Did siltbreaker get leaked?

GIVE MORE TIDEHUNTER

>enigma manages to somehow win the arcana vote
>gets a legacy skin that makes him look like the classic voidwalker
i wonder if this could actually happen or if valve would just get sued

I mean they have done it before dota2.gamepedia.com/Demon_Claive

Serious question from someone who hasn't played Dota in two-ish years.

Is this game still as active as it was? Is it still a big thing? Is it growing, or declining, etc?

Is this a game still in its prime, or is it going into its twilight years now?

>being that late
Nigga

dead and shit

Don't come back. If only because toxicity has spiraled out of control even worse than it used to be. Every game is a wear on your mental health.

reminder this game is dead
>b-but it says here m-muh players muh steam chart
NO
more third world trash is playing the game than ever before but queue times have only continues to rise for every civilized area that plays dota that actually matters aka NA
the game is dead unless you are a thirdie in which case get the fuck out of this general and back to your reddit cage

reminder this game is dead
>b-but it says here m-muh players muh steam chart
NO
more third world trash is playing the game than ever before but queue times have only continues to rise for every civilized area that plays dota that actually matters aka NA
the game is dead unless you are a thirdie in which case get the fuck out of this general and back to your reddit cage