Daily reminder that if you have a V6 mustang you have the best mustang since the only thing a V8 mustang is good at is...

Daily reminder that if you have a V6 mustang you have the best mustang since the only thing a V8 mustang is good at is going in a straight line
>but OP why is the V6 the best?
Because it has better weight distribution and lower overall weight

>faggots who don't think this is true need not reply

>buying a muscle car so you can drive it like a girl

op just bought a v6 mustang
dont ask how i know

So then following that logic a Miata would be way better than a V6 Mustang and probably cheaper too with better fuel economy... Also there are 4 cylinder turbo Mustangs. What exactly is the point of V6 Mustangs again?

V8 mustangs have been faster than M3's on the track for 5 years now.

T. Butt hurt V8 fags

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>making excuses for being poor this hard
oh jeez user dont hurt yourself with all that compensation

>this
Only trained professionals can handle the monster power that the v6 mustangs have.

Can confirm V6 mustang is best the 3.7 v6 has the same bolt pattern as the 3.5 ecoboost. For 5k you can have 400lbs 700hp.

New ones have IRS

Wait really?

With like around 100k miles on it. I mean you would have to do some more modding to it to get the horsepower out of it but they are the same bolt pattern. You can atleast get 400-500hp out of it with no mods from the f150 engine.

What about the 3.8l? Would that get 400 hp?

You mean the 3.7l? The 3.7 can handle up 500hp but the ecoboost 3.5l can handle more power since it's built up for boost.

Now the 3.8L as in the one in the new edge V6

>driving a shitstang

mustang owners in pic related

thicccc

this is wrong
everything in this post applied to the ecoboost
the ecoboost is the best mustang
its can easily make as much power as the v8 while being significantly lighter

Probably on pair with the 3.7l I'm not too familiar with it but ford hasn't made a bad v6 since the duratec.

However the engine is too light to the point where it throws off the weight distribution

>implying there's anything wrong with being a girl

>implying I wouldn't drive a car women like to get women in my car to fuck
>stay single user