ITT: cars driven exclusively by high school dicklet vapelord beaners

ITT: cars driven exclusively by high school dicklet vapelord beaners

Or a suburban/blazer

>Older subaru impreza (not WRX or STI)
>Shitbox skylines (Australian so they're not as rare or exclusive as in America)
>poverty-tier BMW/Mercedes that have 200000km+ on the clock and probably cost less than $5k
>lowered commodores with shitty ebay rims

fuck off

>those stickers

literally welfare on wheels

This

Shit i have the LCI version, and i want to get rid of the car for this reason. I mean go look at the forums and you'll know what i'm saying.

Pic related, lifted trucks, lifted tj wranglers, g35 coupes, 3 and 5 series bmws, camaros sometimes, monte carlos if theyre real trailer trash, challengers in college, or slammed honda civics

Why is the 328i vapecore? Does that apply to the entire 3-series?

Ihope everyone who does this gets impossible blacklung and survives long enough to see their sister marry a successful black man

Why do you hate the cargo ship industry so much :

>and survives long enough to see their sister marry a successful black man

change that to 316 or 318

Used Merc/BMW/Audi/Acrua/Lexus in shit condition with paint missing from several square feet of the hood. Parents beat the shit out of a luxury car they bought used then give it to their retarded kids to run into the ground.

pretty much the third point here

Or 335 if you live in california

Mfw I drive a 2009 Subaru impreza

Chargers are either hood rats or cops. Or rednecks. Stay away from them

t. biker

Too new. Late 90's Dodge or early 2000s F250 would be more acceptable. And it has to be an extended/crew cab that never gets used for anything practical.

Im a beanie and I can confirm this my cousins girlfriend cousin drives one and he's in high school. I've also noticed that new generation of Mexicans are getting more into Infiniti,Volkswagen or scion for some reason I rarely see younger Mexicans driving a Honda Civics anymore