Anyone still making mani reselling shit there? what about other places?

Anyone still making mani reselling shit there? what about other places?

I'm a bit desperate at this point. If anyone here has any way of making some decent cash, please help. I'm willing to invest a lot of time and pay back large portion of earnings.
[email protected]

i don't get it, there's literally an ebay thread with the exact same question on the front page

professional ebayer reporting in

>Anyone still making mani reselling shit there?

yes

>what about other places?
i personally only function on ebay, a person I have a joint venture with works primarily in amazon, he makes money too.

>I'm a bit desperate at this point. If anyone here has any way of making some decent cash, please help. I'm willing to invest a lot of time and pay back large portion of earnings.

desperation is not typically something that speeds up your ability to earn income. any specific questions?

Do you have a team that does the shipping?

How long does it take on average for one of your items to sell?

havent made a sale in like a month but atleast got 20$ in first half of january

>Do you have a team that does the shipping?

As of now I'm a one man operation. I began expanding ~6 months ago and intend to hire additional hands in the coming future once I reach my own comfort limits.

>How long does it take on average for one of your items to sell?
It really depends on the item. I typically try to be the cheapest option to rotate inventory as quickly as possible. with the niches I focus on there's *always* more to sell, so I'm *always* eager to move it.

this is not a concrete rule though, some items I sit on for weeks/months. A small portion of my inventory sits for literally years. Typically these items are things that appreciate with time so I don't mind sitting on them.

on average I would say most of my inventory is sold within a couple weeks, if something doesn't move for a couple weeks I'll start shrinking the price by 10% until it moves (which usually only takes one or two decreases before I'm so low buyers would be stupid to ignore)

I rarely (if ever) lose money from a transaction that doesn't suffer surprise loss (damages, scam, etc), even when I drop prices like that I come out ahead

What do you sell?

what is the dumbest question you could possibly ask for 500?

Alright lads, I need some advice. What's a reasonable price for selling posters?

I currently have pic related up on ebay for $10 with free shipping, should I lower it?

i answered there too

Whofucks gonna buy that

Ok, do you get involved with the title tags? Someone on Veeky Forums gave me the advice to look in the "sold listings" area on ebay and copy the title exactly, since it probably utilized good tags.

Do you do something similar?

sell them framed. buy cheap frames from walmart or learn how to make basic frames yourself. Use plexi instead of glass to avoid shipping problems

now your posters are suddenly "premium" and you can jack the price up 10 fold

your'e welcome

anyone had any experience shipping straight to the customers instead of yourself?

normies

You'd be surprised

Is this from personal experience? I might consider but I just got started so I'm not sure if they'll sell or not

if im selling cookie cutter inventory (ie stuff that lots of sellers are dealing in) I'll typically do title research, basic principle:

>punch in model / part number / basic defining name
>once I'm satisfied search is pulling in majority of sales for this item checkbox "sold items"
>sort by highest first
>literal copy/paste of highest selling item's title*

*as long as it is proper for my item (no "BRAND NEW" if mines used etc) and isnt obviously fluke ie no "brand new nike shoe" with no model year serial etc

its not a strict rule and really depends how I'm feeling though. For most items (Anything with models, brands, etc) creating a good title is common sense. You want an items color, you want its model number, aprt number, brand, avoid waste words and character ("and", "with", "in", quotes, commas, lots of ******'s, etc)

thanks fammy

i saw ur previous posts about posters, didnt bother responding but i think u may have found a decent niche for starting.

i've never dealt with that exact niche, but yes i do things like "add frames for a picture to make it premium" - adding an additional "nice touch" makes you stand out against the competition. Getting to add things like "Hand made frame" or "custom frame" etc is by nature going to make you appear to be the better value.

If you can get some basic skill (and i mean BASIC, ie paint and gloss coat the finished frame) you suddenly become a whole new monster competition wise

also, one word: Decoupage.

you'er welcome 2x, i want royalties

great advice, saving in a txt file for future use.