23 year old community college drop out NEET here, how do I make millions?

23 year old community college drop out NEET here, how do I make millions?

Other urls found in this thread:

anti.capital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How tf do you flunk community college lmfao

lazy, beta, stupid, didnt go to class etc.

Have you tried not doing those things?

anti.capital

hit me up

jeremy?

that's just my web dev.

>How do I make millions?
You don't.
You already told us you're a failure in life, get used to a life of mediocrity making minimum wage.
Getting rich takes a shiload of work.
I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get on my level scrub.

>anti.capital

Shit fucking hurt my eyes, I ghad to stop reading your garbage. Pretty fucking retarded for a genius to have a website that look that shitty.

You got tons of opportuities, internet is your best friend, stop screwing around.

On a side note, wtf is up with /r9k raiding us so much lately ? You guys are worst than the shitcoiners

By starting threads on Veeky Forums, of course

gettoworkgettoworkgettowork

either quit being a failure student and get a good degree or start working now and work your fucking ass off, start your own business etc.

If you're such a genius, why don't you have any money?

You retarded? I'm a NEET and made like 25 grand alone on Trumpcoin.

My advice, OP just get into crypto trading. Follow the chat boards on yobit and just buy the next big coin.

i'm weird as fuck and people I talk to in person are turned off by me.

therefore, I search online.

[email protected]. hit me up.

>I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get on my level scrub.

Jesus. Look at mr taking it easy in his old day over here. I work 15 hour days on average

>Buy a lottery ticket
>Win

Works every time

Go donate plasma a few times, save up money, and then invest in one of those crazy investments you were taking about. Your excuse is bullshit and reminds me of all the other NEET stoner losers I know in real life who "Would have so much money if someone would just give me a CHAAAAAAAAANCE" fuck off.

>23 year old community college drop out NEET here

Probably best to stay a Neet.

Joining the Wageslave Life just to pay off Obama's Debt is a shit life Famnegros.

have a decent knowledge about money and business. and then when you have that, dig deeper into knowledge about money.

>Joining the Wageslave Life just to pay off Obama's Debt is a shit life Famnegros.

its pretty easy to not want to study at a community college. and often times you dont take classes seriously. also that is a bad shill

>how do I make millions
by doing the complete opposite of those things.

this better be satire

most unconvincing pile of absurd shit I've ever read

You've come to the right place!

Nah, it's real.

Hit me up at [email protected]. I can convince you, but I can't divulge billion dollar opportunities unless you have the money to begin making them happen. Millions OK though.

wtf were you doing at cc? associates transfer?

if u failed a technical program i feel bad for you son my tech program is fun and ill be making 25hr after i graduate with no debt

sure i wont have the upward potential like a bachelors might but o well cant complain