/osg/ - OldSchool Runescape General - osrs

Sayob was right Edition

>Latest news
- Possible new GAY 'holiday' event this Thursday
- The Inferno, new fight caves for the melee BIS Infernal Cape, requires max cash stack
- Mor Ul Rek, Tzhaar city expansion
- Shark fishing buff soon
- Zulrah balanced
- Void ranged balanced

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween

last thread

nth for Hook is cute.

Reminder to cancel sub if Fagfest happens, political opinions aren't holiday events.

>even leddit is against this

Is there any gaming community more conservative than 2007scape?

poofters ruin everything

nice game nostalgiababbys

Who else here /protesting against faggotry/?

>all klan members meet here
lmfao 12 year olds are so dumb

The time is right for posting this then. Let Operation Barrel Roll commence.

nigga I haven't paid for runescape since bonds became a thing, i don't pay I don't care if gay.

>anti-gay rhetoric
oh yes, empower him and enable him you retards. If it's actually about adding politics to runescape (and it should) then that should be the target, not helping him make his case.

have they said anything about these new tzhaar eels getting a buff
fucking shite at the moment

I'm trying to find a program or a way to highlight in my chat or to have a sound notification play when a certain item is dropped.

Note: I'm playing a private server and a message appears in the Game Chat when the item is dropped. I don't think I can load that server client with OSBuddy or any other OS tool clients.

SUCH A THING DOESN'T FUGGING EXIST user

>i'm a guy and let guys fuck me in the ass
>i'm a girl and let another girl eat my pussy
>better tell EVERYONE my sex life
>if they don't wanna hear it, they are SCARED and BIGOTS

what kind of mental gymnastics do these people go through to justify this pride bullshit? goddamn

It's time fight back and shut that idiot down, and get his ass on notice.
Silence is consent, and i'm not just gonna sit here and watch osrs get fruitified.

holy shit kys u fucking retard no one has answered the 3 times you posted this fuckshit garbage so go back to fucking reddit you dumbass fuckbag

I never said be silent, I said riot about politics, not about gays. If you riot about gays you're only empowering him and making him the victim he wants to be.

>RS3 community calls out Jagex for extreme filler update
>OSRS community calls out Jagex for swallowing the gay agenda
What an excellent time to be alive.

Not to mention that they purposefully act like the biggest degenerates in the world specifically to get a rise out of people

>oh, you don't want your kids to see my bare, shaking ass mooning at him??
>bigot!!

>to celebrate pride day, Juliet, from the OSRS exclusive Romeo & Juliet quest, has now been given a beard

How long until the gay retard gets fired?

When are they going to make a better ranged cape slot item than Ava's?

They don't listen to the community. I've seen the reddit posts. People complain, and the mods pooh pooh their postings.

The issue here is Jagex allowing this idea to spread his propaganda in the game. The goal is to have a large contingent of people at the event be there with the sole purpose of opposing it. Anti-gay rhetoric, from the standpoint of management, shows that the community is sensitive to adding in gay-related content, and on a broader level, content that is political in nature (like this one)
If all goes well, that's the lesson management will learn. It's not like they're gonna pat him on the back and wipe his crocodile tears. At the end of the day, they want to keep players and grow the game, not make some faggot feel better.

>Operation (x)
>Raiding
>Habbo meme
>Virtual protest
I want /b/ to leave

Literally never because if they fire him they'll get sued for discrimination

If people really want to protest just don't do the fucking 'event'.

bullshit
I've seen this before so many fucking times, if you do nothing they will take it as approval and push for more every single time

How about they don't put it in the game in the first place because it doesn't fucking belong there. If this furfag wants a good gay fap from a video game there's already plenty of games that caters to his needs.

When they decide to copy rs3 again and give inferno bis mage and range capes as well.

Honestly, is it even /b/?
i doubt anyone that still goes on /b/ was around during the 7/12 raids

Just have MatK comes to work in a dress with lipstick and a wig.

Appeasement doesn't work. It has never worked. You just give that faggot a green light to be more intrusive the next time with no end in sight. You have to make him understand that his views aren't wanted and if he's going to try to push them then his existence isn't wanted.

Normally this would come from coworkers and he would bitch to management and they would punish everyone around him afraid of community backlash and lawsuits, but this time the community itself is attacking him.

We have to raise digital hell, and make it clear that these events are mistakes, and that they will never allow something like this ever again.
We need to make an example here

ALWAYS REMEMBER that ANYONE who opposes anti-gay stuff is a CTR shill that leaked from /pol/

DON'T believe what they say
DON'T do what they suggest, as reasonable as it may seem
DON'T falter down and give in to the shills

we pay, no gay

There won't BE a next time.

>Small rainbow being added to some tiles in Falador
>Cuckservatives collectively lose their minds

All the tears over you pathetic fucks getting so triggered from this are delicious

RuneScape isn't a safe space, you snowflakes

THE CAPITALISTS WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH YOU FAIL TROLL

>tfw faggots are going to cry so hard that some shitty media will report on this and close the game
THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a clear example of a ctr shill from /pol/

NEVER believe pro-gay posts

It's ShareBlue now, keep up with the times grandpa.

There will be if this gets no negative response, which is the entire point of being as vocally offensive as possible to scare management to never allow it again. They never stop trying to inject their ideology into everything. This faggot will undoubtedly try again if he thinks there's even the slightest chance next time will go even a tiny bit better, and we have to keep him from holding such delusions.

>RuneScape isn't a safe space, you snowflakes
Exactly, then why is a faggot event getting added in the game when nobody asked for it?

It's literally Wolf's safespace - The event.

>RuneScape isn't a safe space
Not anymore it isn't...

This isn't even tiny, he's a rogue jmod that's doing this mostly on his own and guilting the entire team into going with it. It always starts small, but it never goes away. It just keeps getting worse and worse until there is nothing left.

lmao why is this still going on

how autistic can you possibly be

world?

tfw mod shows up to slay all these alt shitters

I hope you're right. They do have the power of mental gymnastics, after all.

I wish this was on a f2p server, I'd join desu

These riots make me wonder why don't jews riot christmas events?

>Jews rioting a chance to make money

30. We are moving to ge now

We can't just sit by and let this happen. If no noise is made, then they're just gonna continue to allow their employees violate ethics and work unleashed, spewing out sewage that clutters up the game with shit

how many Jews are there on the planet

how many heterosexuals are there on the planet

Nobody cares about religion m8

jews literally run the world why would they give a shit about a commercialized holiday

there's a guy dressed like durial lmao

Sure but Christmas directly opposes Jewish dogma whereas someone being homosexual doesn't impact my heterosexuality.

THEY GAY
WE SLAY

>bill 89

Jews are inherently evil and fueled by greed. Christmas is a time to share with your friends and family. It's not an event that's trying to force people to change their ways.

>drunk and just texted girl about how sick i am of gay pride bullshit invading everything
>waiting for response

Based. Keep a nibba update ye????

If she responds positively marry her

>implying any woman would want to marry some senile fat neckbeard rambling on about the gays

pls split I tb'd

Who with?

>how many Jews are there on the planet
6 million less than there would've been.

Sheev

Gz on rent money

Nice. Medium gz.

she's literally just talking about her period and ignoring what i said

time to ignore her back

How would xhe have a period if genders are just a social construct..?

pretty satisfied i started the G.E. train as a joke, left for an hour came back and got to lead it agan, it was just a prank but i cant let it die

/v/ mods are huge fucking faggot

Grammatically retarded.

I've seen a few threads on both /v/ and /pol/ and they keep getting deleted. We're alone in this, but we've got the majority of the playerbase against it.

did you expect something better? im leading an anti gay rally on a medieval fantasy game thats 7 years old, obviously im not very smart

The same could be said about gay shit being in a medieval fantasy game.

that tfw when u use capitals and a period to make yourself look like a different person

just start the thread with uncensored trap doujin pages and blatant nintendo cocksucking and the v mods won't touch it

Oh, and is that the second one in your name or third?

>tfw you're on a phone so it's practically automatic
; ^]

>been looking for Left skull half for 2 hours this morning
>find it eventually

>15 min ago decide to go back to ankous to train
>inv looks like this
Goddamnit Jagex

>pmod standing in GE
>doesn't do anything

Do Pmods ever do anything?

Hahaha. You'd think a big black gay nigger came up and raped your ass.

Easy solution to the gay pride event? Don't go. Its not like its suddenly forced down your throats.

Nigga just dont swallow

what was she supposed to do user

What do you guys recommend me doing with these stats? Just came back from a hiatus. I pretty much just grind slayer so I can get the stats required to boss for bank later. I have around a 28m bank

i always wanted to be a pmod back in the day. i legitimately tried helping people and i cared about the game. also had a few pmod friends who recommended me, but i never got it

so now i'm an asshole and don't give a fuck

>been a pleb and always trained range with broad bolts to be cheap
>40k xp p/h even in full void with imbued archer ring
>fuck it, buy memepipe
>put in mith darts and go to elder chaos druids
>praying eagle eye and range potted
>over 80k xp/h
>80 fucking thousand per hour

why did I not do this from the moment I hit 75?

should we tell him about chins?

>so now i'm an asshole and don't give a fuck

And you still aren't a pmod?

weird.

Pick any

A:
>Keep grinding slayer for cash and stats
B:
>Duo a boss with a friend until you get big drops
C:
>Get rcing up until you make mils
D:
>Buy gold

i stopped caring about it, and i'm glad now since there are gay pride events in this shitty game

Fuck off braindead retard I don't have 200m for half a ranged level