without hesita

Could get a mint 987 S for that

The engine is in the back so it's probably fine lololoolo

No, probably fucked frame

>>Non-negotiable
how cute.
they try that every time, don't they

>>$36,000
You can literally get a mint condition boxter/cayman with less than 50k miles for that kind of money. Why the hell would anyone do it?

Speaking of "non negotiable" sellers, how should you deal with them in general? Does that mean they will literally not budge an inch or can there still be room to haggle?

bring cash

you make them an offer they cant refuse

>This

Just shoot them in the head and take the car, like lol wtf.

You're retarded to be even considering buying a crashed cayman for 36k and spending at least another 15k to fix all that shit

fuck no could get a fantastic elise or decent cayman for that

The interior color is more of a dealbreaker for me than the damaged front.

>convertible
>cayman
You sound like a real expert bro, can you post some more?

my fucking sides

A boomer is behind this ad right?

His wife rear-ended someone while texting in city traffic.

No way man. It has no motor. No shell should be worth that much. Make him pay you to dispose of it for him

>no motor

Not only no, but fuck no.

DO NOT TRUST water-cooled Porsches. Period.

Also, if you were to repair it, it will still have a SALVAGE title...and NOBODY wants a salvage title Porsche unless it is super-rare and/or collectible, which that is not.

Also, for 36K, you can find a NICE air-cooled, mid-80's car.

I can think of something else I would rather have for that kinda money, by far. Wouldn't even have to fix it.

>Would you buy it?
It's suspiciously parked by other similar cars, so is this an employee free-lancing the car on behalf of the car dealership? That's a scammy situation when places try to rid of problem cars without honoring a warranty by having an individual sell it. State laws require dealers and not individuals to offer a warranty for car sales. So there can be incentive for scammy individuals to sell off the problem cars and split the profit difference with the dealer. That way, a problem car can be sold off without the dealer being burdened by a warranty and other consumer protection laws.

And have a slower pos in comparison, cool

How to spot someone that has never owned a car

Joke
I
I
I
I
Your head.

Depends if air bags blew

No. If it's been in s crash and the seller won't budge on price, there's more to the story. Perhaps a previous accident that was fixed off the record.

And yes it may have an engine in the back but that f doesn't mean it wasn't affected. I rear ended someone at 20 km/h but it was enough to jar the engine and the idle was rough until ii did a valve adjustment.

Furthermore, with unibody cars, panels tend to rub and rust at seams, edges, or joints where the panel's are bonded or spot welded. Over time paint chaffs off at various stress points, and rusts. Now it's not the end of the world but 20 years from it can kill a car.

I mean Porsches only rust if you tear through their galvanized coating

Would make for a good track car if the driveline and suspension aren't irreparably fucked

>G8
I wish I could find one of these not for 25k.