help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>/tsg/ Sim Repository:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

simscommunity.info/2017/06/04/the-sims-4-dogs-and-cats-expansion-pack-listed-for-november-release-speculation/
sendspace.com/file/5ex2ou
discord.gg/THVjU8f
simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Avoiding_Hood_Corruption
youtu.be/jqPWXfeNT0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did the Grim Reaper mean by this?

Our lord and savior, the woodgrain/duke nukem/farts fetishist keeps talking about "depth" the series somehow lost with 4.

Excuse me... what the fuck?
What "depth" did the series have in the first place?
It's a casual sandbox. If anything, they added shit to the gameplay.

And no, an incredible shitty, unoptimized bloody fucking disaster open world is not "depth".

Playing TS3.
Can my sim get fired if only one of his three job requirements is "horrifying", and the other two are at outstanding?
I really don't want to hold meetings, they just don't pay enough. Hopefully having a horrifying in meetings held and outstanding in both mood and co-workers can be enough for my sim not to get fired, nor promoted. Currently in the business career, and with how many raises I got, meetings as a power broker just don't pay near enough. Currently making over a thousand per hour working normally.

can you be a camgirl without livestreaming vidya? just got to that point in tech guru

>two black haired sims have a daughter
>she's blonde

This Darwin Award-tier mentality needs to disappear from the surface of the Earth.

dead

Hey guys do you like my hamster ?

You said we were going to get married. When? Don't leave me hanging.

Gib these tray files now

give him a hot female owner. Yes, I like it.

More pics please. It has been a while since we saw stuff like this

Not everything is about you you fat cunt

simscommunity.info/2017/06/04/the-sims-4-dogs-and-cats-expansion-pack-listed-for-november-release-speculation/

Pets is basically confirmed now

why november D:

Who knows man. I'm sure we'll get something to satisfy us in the time between now and pets' release date

Eco living?
ehhh

I hope you are right...
That fitness thing coming up is pretty bad i assume

No homo

what does it take for sims to die via fire in 3? fire barely spreads unlike 1 or 2 but i just had a crib that was on fire for like 2 in game hours and it wouldn't kill the toddler. had another sim catch on fire a few times and she was fine too.

Will Sims 5 have VR?

Considering how popular VR will be by then it's quite likely that it'll have VR support, or in the very least a first-person camera mode

And with Sims 5 wicked whims mod.... My dick is gonna beg for mercy

>178916442
I'm legit asking for incestuous /ss/ over here and I'm pretty concerned with your mental health, my man. She's not real.

It's not wrong

Where can I find a good amount of qt maxis match sims outside of the OP? There's so few out there on the mod sites.

wink wink

STAY AWAY YOU WILL NOT CONVERT ME

I'm uploading my shitty attempt at porting the slave Leia outfit to S3.

This includes: bra, skirt, shoes, collar, earrings, headdress. I tried to do the arm accessory parts but because it was on the other arm when I tried to rig it in workshop, it was wonky. I think mirroring it to the other arm might work so it better matches, but I didn't try it.

I didn't size things correctly, basically did the minimum involved to fit the adult female body. The shoes are noticibly wider than they should be for instance.

I didn't do the color masks right either so there are no recolorable areas like you might be used to in other CC.

The headdress position in relation to the skull might be off. With my hair there is a tad bit of floating, but it depends on the hair you're using so I didn't bother making it closer to the head.

All that aside, it was fun to learn how to port stuff and I will probably look into it further. Maybe I'll redo this outfit and fix all these things but for now it looks decent in game and works as I expected it to.

This is my first port and only modding I've done for a Sims game, but maybe someone will find a use for it.

The PW for the zip is this threads #. I won't be uploading it to share on other sites.

Just a note but let this be a lesson to anyone whose willing to learn - if I can do it, you can too. This mod at worst is a good example of delving into something I knew nothing about but still produced results.

>sendspace.com/file/5ex2ou

What's this girl saying that would cause such an enigmatic expression?

"How can you fuck like rabbits without passing out for twelve hours everyday?"

I hope we get something on Witches soon, I'm tired of pretend.

This game just gets more and more corrupted and glitchy the longer you play on a single save file. I feel like this has been a problem since The Sims 3 that they just haven't fucking fixed.

I really want to make a guy with a big chest in sims

>tfw no bf with big tiddies

Discord forgotten again.
discord.gg/THVjU8f

Depth meme confuses me too.
I hear people cite things like the tombs in World Adventures as depth.
That's more of minigame than "deep gameplay".
Same with active careers from Get To Work or Ambitions.
The Suba Diving in Island Paradise.

Sims has always been more of a canvas to project your stories onto. The depth comments don't make much sense to me honestly.

No official announcement means any dates you see are merely place holders.
It could come sooner or even later than the date there.

No it wasn't. Fuck off.

I don't really mind fewer traits so long as they're more impactful.
Sims 3 had quite a few but some felt a bit like they overlapped like a lot of the emotional ones in particular.
Then some that just didn't do hardly anything aside from a moodlet or change to autonomy like the technophobe trait.

Neurotic/Overemotional/Diva felt really similar and I had trouble feeling a difference between those ones for example.

But eh, more traits are always welcome.

It was worse in 2.

What kind of stuff happened in 2? I don't really remember it. I just remember nobody in the neighborhood aged up, so when you had kids, they would be friend with a neighborhood kid, then those kids would have kids and those kids would be friends with that same neighborhood kid like some kind of creepy Goosebumps ass horror movie.

You wouldn't be this bitter if it was a Skype Group or a Teamspeak instead of a discord you /v/-cuck

>he doesn't have a semen demon

>starting drama

back to your discord with your faggotry. no one cares.

Kill yourself you retarded circlejerking faggot.

>Betty sitting on your face in VR

Dare to dream

I too support the idea of lopping off the gangrenous limb of Discord to save the /tsg/ body.

Then how about you post some sims?

Lots of weird corruption would go on just due to the nature of how the neighborhoods were coded.
Lots of small things could cause problems down the line.

simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Avoiding_Hood_Corruption

Here are some examples.

>Children & toddlers with long-term wants other than Grow Up.
>Wants that don't fit the age group (e.g. a toddler who suddenly wants to go on a date).
>Memories & thought bubbles that contain squiggly lines.
>Memories being lost or totally random.
>Disappearing Sims.
>Disappearing lots.
>Sims losing family members in their family tree.
>Sims becoming unplayable.
>Lots becoming unplayable.

And many more strange ones. A lot of it happens because code for something is removed so there's junk info left over like if you deleted a sim but a few others have memories of the deleted sim.
There's references to them and it can get called on occasion and overwrite other things and lead to some really weird bugs.

>notices your bulge

If you think that the discord is that bad then why don't you post or create an alternative to it?

You just don't get it. We don't need an alternative. We don't need off site bullshit.

If you want something more contained and slow then might I suggest you try making your own /tsg/ on cripplesite's /v/? It's slower, goes to page 15, and they allow lewds if you spoiler them

you're like that kid who never knows when its time to leave. no one cares. fuck off.

What the fuck are you talking about? /tsg/ is fine right here.

What does that have to do with outside circlejerk groups?

That's pretty much what the complaint is. More off site shit (Read: Discords, Steam groups, etc) leads to slower /tsg/ threads because everyone is divided up posting elsewhere, or it becomes redundant due to people posting the same shit everywhere. There's no need for it.

The way I see it, the threads have been dying out since long before the discord opened. If anything, the discord's existence is one last chance for regulars to move some place else before the threads inevitably die out.

It's not gonna stop me from posting here, but let's not get delusional. That said "[discord] is a circlejerk" is most of the time nothing more than a meme i've seen tossed around when talking about ANY discord.

Holy fuck, you guys. Remember The Sims Midevil? I remember I made a hot girl as the doctor and when she straps people down and sucks out their blood with Leeches, I got like a super boner for some reason

>The way I see it
ok

I still play it to this day

>The Sims Medieval
Rabbit holes: The game. Could have been so much more.

Threads been slow since before the discord and it's honestly felt more active since it opened.
We would go weeks at a time before someone would even bother to make a new thread in the past.

Only thing killing the thread is people shitposting about why the thread is or isn't dying instead of staying on topic and posting some sims related content.
It drives people away because nobody can enjoy a thread full of whining children.

>If anything, the discord's existence is one last chance for regulars to move some place else before the threads inevitably die out.
Nah, I'll just make more threads if no one else does.

I'll use the discord to chat from time to time but I mainly use the thread. People been saying for years /s3g/tsg/ is dying and indeed there have been really slow periods, but it always picks back up.

I appreciate the fact that i'm not the only one making elves but i feel compelled to post the superior elf genes in the thread

Altmer pls go and stay go

>tfw still no band features added

I just want to make a bunch of losers play the same song at the same time.

Drums when

Why's he dressed like a hobo.
Will he share his weed with me?

actually scratch that
successful businesslady and shut-in weeb drow sisters are best

he's a high elf

>threads have been dying out since long before the discord
>Threads been slow since before the discord

Yes and surely the only solution to this is to further divide what little activity remains in it, right? This argument is so bizarrely moronic that I can't wrap my mind around why (You) keep spouting it.

>Nah, I'll just make more threads if no one else does
same

fun fact while the post timer goes down
drows in my game have a naming convention, NAME of PLACE
the drow sisters here are Ophelia of Armina and Ivara of Armina, and there's this dude's roomate whose name is Yannia of Mithra

this guy's name, on the other hand, is Bob
Bob Elfman

Thanks for throwing the discord under the bus. Asshole.

>High elf
>Green eyes
You mean Blood Elf

What software you used to model the assets? How do you convert your uv mapped models to sims format? Did you follow a tutorial (not for the modeling but for the asset conversion and how to make it appear in the game)?

Any name suggestions?

And if you're wondering, yes I am indeed making an r63 /tsg/ town

it's funny that you point it out because the original plan was to make his eyes white and the green eyes were for another sim, but for some reason the white eyes didn't show up
so i stuck with the green eyes even though that makes him look like a blood elf now

he's a high elf only because of the pun of him being a stoner hobo living in a drow's roof

>No horses
>No expansion of minor pets like hamsters and hedgehogs

Why do they keep doing this?

What I'm wondering is what breeds are they going to add that weren't in the previous Pets EP?

desu I hope that Cats and dogs doesn't just get cracked but gets full-on leaked early

>It drives people away because nobody can enjoy a thread full of whining children.

Then why is /tesg/ so active?

john, paul, george, and rita

Cause that's the game most of the children play

I'm not going with Beatles names. I'm trying to keep the names as close to the original ones as possible

Haven't played a Sims game since the original, so far I just have a romantic old vampire who wants to be a standup comedian. I should give him a roommate.

Any other pirates get a notification that there's triple boost week? I wasn't aware that pirates got it too, means the game is still connected to the internet?

Its an XNA model exported to blender to be cut up, resized in MilkShape to fit the body. You can reuse the original textures by resizing them and placing them correctly in MilkShape and use Photoshop to make your new normals, speculars and stuff.

This tutorial was pretty helpful.
>youtu.be/jqPWXfeNT0U

Was someone murdered?

Nah the kid just decided to start making a mess in public all of a sudden.

Take out the belt and whoop his ass.

Daddy can COOK

Are there any mods to keep a sim reading a book until I cancel it or his mood is low?

Or do I just suck it up and queue a bunch of read book actions?

dunno about you guys, but my favorite thing to do is build tiny spaces and clutter the fuck out of them