You can have any car, from any year, in showroom mint condition

But you have to pay MSRP and adjust for inflation. What do you get? Pic related

>tfw poorfag and can't afford any new car
a bus pass I guess

So fucking much this. if i could buy one in factory fresh condition complete with new car smell id bust a nut. don't care if i have to work 2 wage slave jobs just to save up.

Can't affford any if I have to adjust for inflation.

~65-70k USD, btw

well, if we're adjusting for inflation, i'll have to save. if i have to save, i'm getting something newer, like pic related.

So, exactly like real life?

Yeah, user. Just go get yourself a fresh, unmolested, barely driven CRX Si off Craigslist, there's hundreds of them!

why would anyone want to pay new car money for an old shitbox

I could've had one a few years ago for really cheap, but didn't want to wrench on it. Feelsbadman

i like old shitboxes because they are cheap.

I'm sure there's a ton of boomerbait cars that you could make a nice profit on even with inflation.

Cadillac ATS V

i think this thread kinda backfired, op. adjusted for inflation, there's no way i'd rather have some old japanese shitbox over a new one. nostalgia isn't more compelling than money.

olds 442 w-30 force air cheap as adjusted for inflation . either that or a 69 hemi charger

Same.

What he said.

Why would I get a FD RX7 when a Alfa 4C/Cayman S costs the same?

Why a MKIV Supra Turbo when a M3/M4 costs the same?

Why this when a C7 Z06 is better and faster for the same amount?

Lol. I forgot Veeky Forums's combination of poverty and autism forces them to only like retarded looking ancient cars.

Well yeah man after all 3/4 of them worship a slow ugly pos hatchback from the 80's

I think I'd get something you normally can't find in the US like a Strayan Ford Falcon, Holden Commodore, or a Toyota Mark X.

63 big block split window corvette knock offs and side pipes

>Original GTO was, adjusted for inflation, 18 grand
>Any decent example is gonna cost around 100k today
>Mint condition could be 4 or 5 times as much
I can't imagine a better choice. Pontiac wins.

But you could get the '64 FOR LESS, and have an iconic piece of American Royalty instead of its inbred, web-toed retard great-grand-bastard.

It would certainly be cheaper than what I'm planning to do when I buy an R33.

about 15k
cool