Finally making some godtier $$$ since graduating

>finally making some godtier $$$ since graduating

What car should I buy to show others how cool I am? I'm thinking a Q60

nothing. buy a house first. being cool doesn't mean having a nice car. it means having a garage full of nice cars. gotta have a garage first nigga.

Buy a gun and kill yourself

That's some smart advice, I'll go do that

house and a 2k$ corolla

huracan 610-4

>finally making some godtier $$$ since graduating
>tfw graduated with a 3.5 in STEM and haven't been able to find anything in almost a year

What school? Did you co-op? Are you personable or trash at interviews? People will hire a charming 2.5 gpa wth experience over a beta 3.5 anyday.

SQ3 is god machine senpai.

You need to get your foot in the door and once inside, go above and beyond impressing everyone. Once a high paying position opens up you are a shoe-in. Busniesses will always prefer to hire inside.

If you work hard, and are noticed, things will open up for you. If you are not being noticed, you got to move somewhere else and try again.

what do you do for living tell us about it. that being said buy a porsche

Same.

An investment that doesn't depreciate.

Consider vehicles a sunk cost unless they're fully depreciated in market value.

You're young, compounding periods add up so much at this point in your life. Start holing away money and investing.

Property after that. Then start blowing money on cars. Unless having a nice looking car is important to your work for impressing clients (i.e. real estate agent, etc.)

Please don't tell me you have biology degrees or something.

get a used porsche

Mechanical engineering.

Bedford rascal

Apply to more small local manufacturing firms

Trust me if you can think with an ounce of your degree you can find a useful purpose there, and interviews are typically much easier when you're interviewing with your boss.

If you talk to them first you look like a go-getter.

wtf? Move

I'm a mechy finishing school and entry level wage for mechanical in my area is 110k and they can't get enough engineers. Even CAD people with 2 year applied sciences are making 30/hr

Q70 5.6 it's like a big four door Q60 with a V8

What location

Mechanical engineering is such a common career goal it's unbelievable.

>Decided to try out college, see what the fuss is all about
>Nothing but generic core classes, and welding
>Literally every single dude was there to be a mechanical engineer
>Only guys not interested in a mechanical engineer career were welding
>What

There's only so many positions to fill in an area. Most of the guys probably gave up, but they all wanted the same job.