You want a twin turbo Supra or GT-R to fly by lambos on the freeway while your buddy holds a boat paddle out the window...

You want a twin turbo Supra or GT-R to fly by lambos on the freeway while your buddy holds a boat paddle out the window rowing you along, but you can only afford a shit box. What shit box do you build up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZ_XDA-4xAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably something like a fox Ford Fairmont or Thunderbird. (I'd say mustang but IDK if it's shitboxy enough and more people expect something done to one)

This isn't for my particularly liking the car, but in terms of, the fact that due to the support the Mustangs have, it's somewhat Trickled down, and there's room enough to fit just about anything in there, so you can afternoon and a few hundred an LS into that bitch, spend the major money on cooling and keeping it alive, and drivetrain to hook it up while you throw a shitload of boost at it. One of those cars that allot of people will look at, and pay no attention too, but there's plenty of stuff and support online for doing shit with them and they look like prime early 80's malaise era shitboxes making it a good sleeper candidate.

EK Civic. With just a few simple mods, I can send 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS, THE ONLY PLACE POWER SHOULD BE SENT

How long do you plan on it lasting? You can pull that off on a budget but it's not going to be the most reliable vehicle. You better be good at welding and fabricating.

>some 4 door 60-80's muscle car
>iron block 5.3/6.2 truck motor with the bare minimum in supporting mods and ebay turbo
>strong tranny
>junkyard rear end with slixxx

You might be able to hit xxxxhp for a couple pulls.

>You want a twin turbo Supra or GT-R to fly by lambos on the freeway while your buddy holds a boat paddle out the window rowing you along,

you sound underage and stupid. Please kill yourself and stick to watching 1320 youtube videos and playing Forza Horizon.

This you can make something that'll go like a bat out of hell, now will it hold up? Who knows. Personally I'd just set my sights lower and make something that'll pull on something more attainable if only so it lasts and have more fun with it is what I would go for.

This, OP kill your faggit self

What is the origin of this meme, Initial D?

???
/ourguy/ drives an EG Hatch/EG6 with a few simple mods*

*slow piece of shit...i can smoke the fuck out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

- 10 point cage with Parachute
- 3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend
- spec-R full drag suspension
- Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor
- 1 044 bosch pump
- 1200 rc injectors
- golden eagle sleeved block
- cp 10:1 pistons
- Eagle rods
- arp headstuds
- oem h22 headgasket
- Balance shaft delete
- competition clutch twin disc
- Port and polished head
- skunk2 valve springs and retainers
- Str cam gears
- crower stage 1 cams
- aluminium radiator with slim fan
- gsr transmission with itr lsd.
- qsd h2k intake manifold adapter
- k20 rbc manifold
- qsd throttle body spacer
- blox 70mm throttle body
- 4bar omni map sensor
- 6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control
- hks bov
- Garret 102mm turbocharger.
- Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange
- 44mm tial wastegate
- Custom water to air intercooler set up
- aem eugo wideband w/ gauge
- tuned on chipped p28
- 13 inch volks drag rims
- 2 15 inch volks rear rims
- arp extended wheel studs
- si cluster
- 150 shots of nitrous

im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be.

E30 with a turbo LS

*m50

fixed

autists here

Twin turbo Z32 with a shit ton of bolt ons, some larger turbos, and a good tune. Then do some weight reduction ala aluminum/carbon fiber/toss plastic away and voila I'll be walking those supras and gtrs in no time.

Z32 is hoovy

St205 or 185, possibly Carlos sainz
>Cheater tarbo
>Meth injection
>Bang bang
>500hp stock
Throw in torsens front to back and you can even swap in a 6 cylinder

Ls swapped mx5/miata

>choosing M50 over LS
shiggy diggy doo
It's like you don't enjoy having any low end torque

And a Supra, GTR, and Lambo aren't?

If we're talking a proper shit box, then a VR6 with a junkyard turbo

LS Fiero

I want one of those Mera's the Fierro's with 308 body kits they sold, then LS swap it.

Not to pretend it's a 308 or anything but just more for the shit of it.

>vr6
>400+ lbs
>barely 200hp stock

If you're going for cheap power you're going to need all the displacement you can get.

One of these with the boost turned up to stupid levels, then when the turbos blow pull the engine and build it up for 700hp or so.

I build up a Lexus SC300 like pic related, here's the clip where it beat the Murci in a highway pull

youtu.be/kZ_XDA-4xAM

here
I'll settle for S54