biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/5t7wq0/short_immu_on_the_bounce/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today is a buy day for tech

DRAM NOW!

guess i'll end up bag holding DRWI

IMMU just dipped good buy point.

why

glass ceiling safe floor

What's it PT?

DRWI got sunk. DEATH TO ALL FROG POSTERS

PIP is dead. Time to cut my losses

Somebody finally got the OLD THREAD thing right. I was going to suggest that we start referring to the new threads as the old threads, if you know what I mean.

ROCKET SHIT BLASTING OFF BUYS COMING IN

Holy fuck that 100% "diversity".

Don't stop believing user.

Does anyone have OREX?

If so how much have you made so far?

when you accidentally place a limit sell instead of a stop loss

HAHA I'M A FUCKING IDIOT

buy da dip

could JNUG cross 12.00? Thoughts on its movement today?

PIP at 4 million volume, I think it'll make at least one move today. Even if that's me being optimistic.

I did this monday with PIP. I'm PDT now. Was so pissed.

There's no official one but my high estimate is 50% above opening so 6.9 but I'm hoping at least past the $6 range. It was powering through earlier but has slowed down.

I've started adopting a new strategy and it's going all in on these momentum stocks and sitting out of the market till another comes in. It's been working so far. My lowest point was $700 for my portfolio on February 1st so I've definitely dug myself out of it.

i will not re-enter IMMU
i will not re-enter IMMU
i will not re-enter IMMU
i will not re-

Am I too late from DRAM?

IMMU shooting up!
thank you based memer

mehh I don't know what to really correlate jnug to. JDST went really well with everything. Im still bullish on jdst cause this is really just another "footing" or does this happen when DOw/etc are this high? Still road jnug a nice bit on that breakout. Going to do my HW on AMD on whens this dip. Okish 2nd day of serious trading

Congrats guys, wish me luck on my PIP ship

MACD hasn't crossed over and momentum is still heading up so IMMU still looking bullish. Would recommend getting in under $6.

I'm planning to sell at 6.45 but if I see IMMU power through that might reconsider.

BSTG for a bounce get in now its just a bounce play not an investment

market cap under 9 mill

Martin says IMMU is a shit stock, and its a cancer treatment from the 80s thats useless today. He says its setting up for a good short.

Good luck PIP made me some good gains this week.

is he streaming somewhere, or do you have private conversations

So it's just a good day trade?

good luck, user!

>IMMU Founder: David M Goldenberg

Never short the jews

Redpill me on JNUG vs NUGT

not a fan of this IMMU play. volume is steadily increasing but share prices are barely creeping up following the initial burst. indicates to me there's lukewarm interest on the long side. trying to get in on this seems like trying to catch a falling knife, can easily get burned.

sitting out of this one. good luck those of you who are in. if you have profits already consider getting out soon.

up 14% since this post. and lvl 2 is STILL wide open.

Hes attempting to short it right with 50k shares, now I think its time to get the FUCK OUT

Dram is a buy

time to buy back into AMD?

Looks like 13.25 was the bottom of the AMD dip. Still time to get in at a discount. NVDA has also had a serious dip.

I think nugt just add silver companies on its index, whereas jnug is purely gold. Remember these are JUNIOR miners so the miners themselves are already sketchy, now add more to the bunch and x3 it.

is he livestreaming or what motherfucker?

I was invited to trade with a group and they are teaching me things and I guess hes actually good friends with the guy who runs it.

2 billion dollar deal vs 50k short...who will win...oh wait...I do:) quality wins.

Out on IMMU, got a nice profit but this thing isn't getting to $6 no matter how bad I want it to. Only $26 profit, but that's better than bagholding.

Fuck definitely lowering that PT IMMU slowing down real fast.

Still in on MGTI from 2.75

Everyone tryung to convince immu holders to sell simply want it to dip so they can catch the buy on the low cuz they KNOW this 2 billion dollar deal qill drive this stock with a 100 mil market cap WAY THE FUCK UP TO THE MOON. HOLD my boys

:(

ATVI back up to $46...at what point do I sell and look to buy back on a dip?

hahahahahahaha ok

just trying to help some anons out
do you really think anyone is telling ppl to sell is doing so in hopes of a dip? this shit is at 20m volume, Veeky Forums memes arent gonna move the needle either way

do me a favor and tell martin i said "kys"

thanks

Calldd you out?

my DRAM stops just fired

He said the cancer treatment they sold is from the 80s, the kind that nukes the whole body vs todays treatment where you can isolate areas now. He says they are improving very ancient tech and are lucky they managed to get this deal.

Just the messenger here guys but hes shorting 50k on it.

Thats the spirit

i closed out most of my position at 45.50 - 46.00 (bought in twice, one at 39, one at 43 a few months ago), leaving around ~25% of my overall position in it. ill see how it trades this next Q, ATVI has traditionally traded off following earnings and there is still some investor uncertainty on when they're gonna get the boost from King advertising (sounds like it could be a 2018 story), as well as concerns on slowing CoD sales. im happy with my modest gains on the stock and im willing to hold a bit of it, but i think your capital can be put to better use elsewhere for now

>tfw bought DRAM at 1.90

IMMU out at 5.58 with $158 profit got fearful and momentum is straight down. But MACD hasn't crossed over there's still some hope.

Price rising as I post this kinda mad I let myself get paranoid.

The chronicles of a bag holder.

you should ask him what the best long play is right now

PIP has some movement, volume almost 5 million

Same

He's in love with GILD

Buy back in. This baby is going past 2.

its okay man i dont if we get 1 big boy to buy we are through the roof. lvl 2 ask is razor thin all the way to 2.5

just slightly worried about the panic sellers

Time to take a shower and see how IMMU is doing afterwards.

Forgot photo lol

The dirty bastard is posting something on reddit right now.

would recommend selling IMMU might drop like a brick soon.

What to buy instead?

It already is. Kms

Should I tell martin to visit us here more?

we also have a thin line of support from 1.81-1.78

comfy weekend hold ideas?

i'm out of day trades and mommy won't let me touch AMD or NVDA or BIOC

>80 shares of crumbling bioturd
>FUCKING DELCATH
>"oh look an actual, real company"
>only has two shares

This is THE definitive Veeky Forums portfolio

>2 billion dollar deal

Yeah Martin Shekleberg's little short isn't going to stop this shit

NAK.

second horn is due on the 3mo chart

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/5t7wq0/short_immu_on_the_bounce/

fuck this faggot

:^)

Only been trading for a week please be gentle

fuck yes

PIP heading to 1.20

Fuck everyone who peer pressured me into selling my PIP stock yesterday at $1.01 after holding at $1.20

you sound like the bag holder amigo

tru
i like me some NAK
best to buy some in the late afternoon?

leave MSTX and never look back

wait till NAK drops to at least 2.9

Agreed, people gave up on PIP but I have stayed true.

>blaming other people for YOUR selling

>tfw bought up AMD on the dip
thanks bruv, that was a nice call

In the past they've been dropping close to 2.90, but today's been strong

I need a good stock, i'm down 6% today after OCRX and RGSE.

Did everyone get out of DRWI?

i bought in at 5.64, idiot

just watch the price. anything under 3 is solid imo.

OH FUCK OFF

>DRWI
i got in at 1.7

dang i wish i coulda
fuck a PDT

word up playas

Trying to figure out. Might sit out the rest of today or hop in on something.

all in dram

PIP at 6m volume now.

Today's been good