Motorcycle brands have a signature colour so why don't cars?

I don't get it, red is honda, yellow is suzuki, green is kawasaki, blue is yamaha, orange is KTM etc.

bike brands all have a signature colour that their bikes mainly come in so why is this not the same for cars?
Got bikes over here with 90% of them being bright/vibrant colours and cars are cruising around with 90% of them being either grey, white or black.

Ferraris are red.
Cadillacs are black.
There's a poem in here, somewhere
So get out and don't come back.

Corvette's race team colour is yellow, so there's that. BMW are almost always a Navy colour. That's about all that comes to mind but I'm sure there is more.

Cars are sold in more colors than bikes.

um, darling what is like race livery. wew

The only bike brand that comes to mind who really sticks to their colors is Ducati. Their base models are typically red while the sport/race models are white. I've seen a few black ducks, typically monsters, but they aren't too common.

Black Ducs are best ducs.

I like when they mix it up.

Their base models are typically red while the sport/race models are white.

That's not even somewhat true you dumb fucking nigger

>yellow is suzuki
suzukis are almost all blue/white you dip

dirtbikes you fucking mong

holy shit this is a nobike thread

this.
Veeky Forums really is some kind of cancer full of bus riders who pretend to be older than 16.

>op and the entire thread is superbikes
>samefagging this hard
yeah im out have a good day autismo

lmao

>being this much of a sperg lord
no one ever said those brands don't do other colours, just that they have a signature colour, you going to sit there and tell me Kawasaki green is not a thing?

aren't most ducatis red...?

yes or some variation of the italian flag

> More samefagging
OBSESSED

Because car owners are special snowflakes who want the car THEIR way.
And cars only really come in black, white, silver, and red anyway. Anything else, the resale value dies.

s-s-s-sssaamefagging

>8 posters
Are you really so insecure that you think only one out of the 7 can think you are a moron?

>Subie blue and gold

>Dirt bikes never mentioned before your post
>OP image has a blue and white suzuki in it

DAMAGE CONTROL