/pg/ - Persona General

Takamaki Tuesday

Previous Thread NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4rE7E8fiUc
strawpoll.me/13127084
youtu.be/aQao4GJA3ag
youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg
youtu.be/53ppK-i1k_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Futaba a Cute-aba

robot is forever!!

Claiming this delightful damsel of my dreams.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.
Happy Takamaki Tuesday, baby!

I love Ann!

Door-tan, more like Best-tan.

No memes allowed in this thread, doctor's orders

Nobody make bad puns here, okay?

Anyone who does will get punished.

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

Fuck you.

For second chances, for the opportunity to make things right.

For Kindness!

PUN ished

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

If the MC's arcana wasn't the fool next game, what card would you want it to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=g4rE7E8fiUc

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools, coffe and curry!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

tower

>When you don't get the promotion because they'd rather give it to someone with more bladder control
This must be that leech's fault

I love Haru!

Those who defy the agent of death will face Grim Reaper-cussions.

Women like Ann really bring out the best in me. She's the reason I can even be motivated to show compassion sometimes. I bet Fuuka was the same for anyone that likes her.

inherited condition bitch
blame your dead father

Where do Shadows do their Christmas shopping?

At Tart-aR-Us!

THAT'S IT YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES!

No seriously. Cognitive Ann came back, why didn't Cognitive Akechi?

Literally the scooby gang with a talking cat instead of a dog, van and all
10/10, will ng+ right now

Why... why did you do this?

i am goro

She is, Fuuka's constant efforts towards making others happy inspires me to be the one that gives back all the happiness she gives, and more.

Reposting this question for Haru lovers.

strawpoll.me/13127084

Dad Niijima was a man's man he didn't piss his pants blame Mom

and THAT'S what aesthetics are

because he was only there to deal with with the real akechi, that's dead so he doesn't need to show up

Is Ikutsuki, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>autistic sense of humor
>insane
>dies for no reason

Kamoshida's boner is far more powerful then anything Shido could ever manage.

No, go fuck yourself.

because a guy who gets himself killed after his wife died leaving behind an autist and an abusive bitch is a man's man

IKUTSUKIIIIIIIII

That's great. I always like it when you post positive things in the thread, as well as cute Fuukas. I know you can make her as happy as she makes you. She's such a cutie, I'd want her and Ann to be friends, and not just for my own dose of cute.

what did he meant by that?

I like Sho.

What the fuck he had to work to support his family as a single parent. Dying as an officer in Japan is a freak accident he didn't plan for that

i actually don't know

>puns

I am Akira

Why the fuck did you do this?

damn baby got back

joker has a nice ass

Where are my Pixie doujins?

I look away for 15 minutes for a shower and new bread happens, damn

>Jesus Christ I thought Makoto cleaned that stain, if the rest of the crew finds out what we were doing in here

More like THICKIRA if you Makatch what Ann saying

>P5 PC port still not announced

In the nearest Catholic cemetery with all the other unbaptized baby corpses.

If I shoved this pistol up your ass, would you die?

I am Yaldabaoth

Another man of fine taste

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Thank you, I try writing things when I can, but it's difficult with the way I live, I like taking my time instead of just spouting the first thing that comes to my mind.

Ann's pretty cute, I enjoy her honest and genuine nature, although I suppose having to act from time to time makes you yearn more times when you can be yourself.

Hope you have a good day Annon.

when are we getting Persona 5 Ultra Moon

Indeed. I went to wake up my niece since she'd been sleeping all day and came back to the old thread on page 8 and a new thread up.

I'm back.

Naturally it's the fault of the male pigs, which absolves her of all responsibility.

All sorts of shit, but here's a few.
youtu.be/aQao4GJA3ag
youtu.be/ClQcUyhoxTg
youtu.be/53ppK-i1k_w

Fine fine just don't send me to a deep dark Pungeon

>Need to be a sex god so Makoto's friend notice you.
What a cunt.

Did she wake up? For a second I thought this was going to be a post about SIDS.

You make me sick. You are the most cancerous poster in this entire general.

And that's saying a lot.

>single parent who willingly puts himself in a position that could leave his children orphaned
>was probably chasing after leads in places he should of thought twice about entering that would of and did get him killed
this guy must be max fucking payne to be that much of an idiot if dying in a cop in japan is a freak accident

It takes a certain level of autism for a totally innocuous waifufag to trigger you like this.

Y-You too

I love you user.

She was up, sometimes she just wakes up and just sits there quietly playing by herself. Now she's just running around my room touching everything, as usual.

This, I just came into this general last thread and saw the nutcase. Why arent they banned for avatarfagging yet?

Even when she has to deal with crap in modeling, I know she's just a sweetie that wants some fun and love.

Thanks, I hope you have a good day too Fuukanon. Keep up the good work.

Doesn't Makoto befriend that slut from the maid cafe in the red light district?

I wonder if she'll turn her into a whore too.

Imagine being this mad about someone being positive on an image board

Jesus man, this kind of affection for a fictional character is not normal. Then again all waifufags are abnormal.

>innocuous
>positive

It's all fucking BULLSHIT. There's no honesty in it whatsoever. You cannot actually expect me to believe that some stranger on the internet cares about other strangers, then slaps a waifu on the post (so it's not completely off topic except it completely is) so everything's okay. It's fucking not.

Fuukafag is the most cancerous person because he's a fucking liar. He pretends to care and pretends to be positive and spout all of this empty philosophy when in reality he doesn't know or give a SHIT about anyone here. It's dishonest.

If Fuukafag just said "I love Fuuka" and posted an image of her and left it at that, that'd be fine. Because that's an honest waifufag. Still a waifufag but an honest one.

She's only her friend because of Makoto's obsessive protective instinct

I'm surprised Makoto is so popular despite having two fairly high stat gates in her Confidant. I figured the causals would gravitate tk someone whose arc isn't so hard to finish.

Or is this the power of waifus?

How can you care this much?
So what if he regurgitates fucking meaningless platitudes every thread? Why the fuck would he care about random people on the internet? Do you go on self help blogs and sperg out at them too?

You're projectin, fyi

I'm all out for kicking out avatarfags and their cancerous behavior, but you have problems user.
We're on a chinese imageboard that consists of degenerates and autists, you should stop taking things so seriously.

In Japan, that's actually a completely valid complaint and she isn't exaggerating at all.

Sae is stupid
Just Learn English
Go to America where the economy is less fucked
Congrats, you're not a fucking cunt.

I bet she never even befriended her and it was all a lie to appear more normal to Joker. She has no friends.

Who the fuck ups a new thread on page 8? You fags need to chill.
You sensei advises you to take your time

Self help blogs have a purpose. At least they want to try and help people.

Fuukafag DOESN'T.

How old are you user?

she's seen as cute and badass by most casuals, her arc is pretty short imo tho, and her social link is even more bland
I still waifued her but it felt awkward and weird since Joker didn't seem to want none of it

Kawakami is old and ugly.

It's valid everywhere. Jobs such as military and police are for men.

Who would eat booty?

So? What the fuck does it matter?
Not to mention you're being selfish. What if there ARE anons who find his empty words encouraging?

The novice executioner couldn't get the hang of it.

I kind of do too.

He's a huge edgy faggot, but I kind of love how silly and over-the-top his whole character is. He's just so fun to watch and to play as.

I feel like Marie, Sho, and the PQ duo are all going to become more well-liked, or at least not hated, now that we know there's no danger of them taking over the franchise.

>I bet she never even befriended her and it was all a lie to appear more normal to Joker
She didn't. It was the maid slut who started befriending her and Makoto didn't know what to do other than accept her friendship

You better watch your mouth, faggot

>tfw old teachers never molested me

All of them

What part of my statement is false?
Sae is stupid, after all she fell for Goro's schemes and he's a fake detective.
Learning English is true because she went to Shujin which taught English
Going to America is true because we actually make babies here unlike Japan
And I swear to god if you try telling me America's economy is worse than Japan's you're fucking insane
And She is in fact a cunt.