I think I'm close to sealing the deal on a 2017 Toyota Corolla iM with the six-speed. Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

I think I'm close to sealing the deal on a 2017 Toyota Corolla iM with the six-speed. Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

no ur good, rebadge it as the auris theyre aurises in europe

Best daily driver of 2017 imo

Not bad, I'm actually a fan of the yaris IA, If you haven't given it a look you should.

>yaris IA
Put a fucking Mazda 2 front on it

I have the CVT and it's slow as shit

I like the grumpy dad face. "get in the car, we're going to get groceries you bitch."
But I do love the Mazda 2 aesthetic it's for a great face.

Also AMA OP.

I think the civic and mazda3 are better econoboxs and they both also come in hatch and stick

Just like do you like it? I think I do, I want the hatch for throwing shit in the back so that's why I preferred the iM to the iA. Also that back window's really fucking tiny, do you get used to it or have you almost hit shit all the time?

Yeah I looked at them but they're both more expensive and I think that the iM looks better than the Civic. The Civic to me looks ricey as hell, like what are those black plastic "vents" in the rear bumper. But yeah I considered the 3, it's also a nice car.

yes. it's no better than a 3k civic and you're spending 18k on it. You could've gotten a much nicer used car for the same price.

You can buy a monumentally better daily driver that's reliable , like a 15-20k Lexus. Why spend the same amount for a corolla hatchback

because he wants a warranty

warranties are a meme. if you're financially stable enough to buy a new car you should have at least a few grand saved up for emergencies.

no one wants a used lexus m8, an f series maybe

>FWD

This. Only get into debt if the debt will be making you money. Buy a car you can afford outright in cash. This car is a bad investment and it won't be as nice and different from driving an old car as you expect it to be, the novelty wears off

Show me a practical and RWD new daily driver for $16k

>buying new

You don't speak for us

you can get a lightly used miata for that money.

What he said

niggers dont have the balls to speak for themsleves

t. someone that has never driven anything

My IM is okay, does have space in the hatch for it's segment.
Also since the back-up camera is standard and the car rides low enough to see any car behind you, so the tiny rear windshield is not a problem at all for me.

the most invisible car I know, even the Skoda Rapid looks mors fun than this