BittenCoins

You guys seem to always talk about bitcoin. How much bitcoin is a lot? And what can you do with them? This shit is expensive, 1 btc is like $1000.

This.

12 bitcoin is precisely the amount considered by bitcoin intellectuals to be "a lot."

>And what can you do with them

well, you can buy stuff you don't want to use traceable money for.

apart from that no one uses it for anything actually

Derp

You can make big money off of them. They are just the standard for Cryptocurrency.

Fucking kill yourself and go back to the leddddddit forum you scumbag fuck.

>You can make big money off of them

right, but what is the main draw of it barring this possibility? it exists for:

1. purchases outside govt. oversight

2. a mechanism by which investors can profit eventually with "real" money

What do you not get?

People have chosen to arbitrarily designate value to this thing. Thus you can use it to generate more value and cash that in for USD. It's a tool to make more money.

>What's the main draw of this thing?
>It's just a tool investors can use to make more money
That doesn't seem like a "draw" to you?

there's just something interesting to me about how little it is actually used vs the perceived value...

a """currency"""" is normally used as a medium of exchange, which im guessing 9 out of 10 coiners do not really USE IT for anything

>is the coin base market good or is Poloniex better?

>1 btc is like $1000.
i wish

21 Bitcoins means you are literally one in a million, there will only ever be at most 1M(-1) people who will have more Bitcoin than you. Realistically, you're looking at being top 500,000.

What can you buy? A lot, you can extend it to everything via debit cards offered by some companies. Gold, games, houses, as long as there is a seller.

Probably more like top 100 000 with 21 btc.

Yeah, just generalizing.

I got in when it was like $80 each. 14 BTC in paper and over 20 more in a dead vps that I been losing sleep over trying to get back.

How can I help? Can you provide details?

I've managed to get 63 BTC, I'm very happy with this.

3x21=63

You got it backwards buddy.

Is 21

Own 21 btc in 21 years = be part of the next financial elite.

You will panic sell along the way, which means by the time 21 BTC holders are rich, you will have panic sold most of it.

It has value, who fucking cares if its used to buy coffe or to hoard it you dumb nocoiner.

>And what can you do with them?
You can buy them, you can sell them and you can sit on them and watch them go up and down and up and down and up and down. It's like a cat staring into fish bowl, quite tantalising.

Much much lower.
21 BTC is already top 1% of all wallets.