ITT: Shittly describe a car

ITT: Shittly describe a car

I'll start with a few:

>Japanese dodge viper rip off powered by roticery space magic

>the company that made the truck that dominates the light gun market in every terrorist group attempts to twin turbocharge an engine without it exploding. resounding success, strangely

>the same idiots who made the Supra now attempt to kill you a second time with this mid-engined coupe that actively tries to oversteer it's driver into an early grave

>an attempt to re invent the british roadster by adding extra homosexuality, brought to you by the company that makes exploding dorito engines

some idiots who still use pushrods and use hopped up truck engines in cars managed to build a competent track car using that formula

>speedy boy and don't stop the music with some other eurobeats

>upstart gook company builds an affordable godmachine using the tears of Corvette fanboys as engine oil

this car should've came with an exploding dorito engine option

I'm you but stronger

The Supra is the Japanese Viper. The RX-7 is a roided Miata.

no the s2000 is a roided miata

>lifesized RC car powered by laptop batteries.

>stupid detroit niggers manage to take an immortal engine and stuff it into an ultimate autismobile and somehow make it slower than other panther bodies

>a poor mans NSX thats overweight, underpowered and will break down on you at any given moment unless given major TLC
>also a major mechanical headache

cool

>Communists attempt to create a cabriolet for leisure, but then realize that it would be undrivable 7/12 of the year and as a person owning 2 cars is basically the same as being Wall Street Investment banker, they cancel it

>the porsche panamera before it was cool

Then it would be called an rx5.

>detroit
dearborn, not detroit, and panthers themselves are from canada

>somehow make it slower than other panther bodies
"i just watched regufur car reviews and have no idea what i'm talking about"

Pigfat sedan with a factory spoiler and interior made of bubbles

Actually a pretty ok description

>let's make a retro-styled boomer-magnet wagon and base it on our best-selling economy car platform.

>now let's stuff a huge turbo and manual trans in it, lower it and stiffen the suspension.

Literally why does the PTGT exist? I'm not complaining since I love mine, but it seems silly to make it loud, stiff, and fast when your target market likes soft, slow, quiet cars. That's why it didn't sell very well.

> master of econoboxes decides to make a supercar to prove something
> nobody cares until it goes out of production then everyone falls in love

>Newest most Sportscar eXperimental ever that is hated mostly by fans of the New Sportscar eXperimental

put your trip back on cvpi

>Jacques, let's make that giant green dick you're always talking about
>but let's make it a car

A more expensive Mustang made by bongs.

not even CVPnapkIn, just taking an opportunity to point out you should never, ever trust anything RCR says

>poor man's nsx
>3000gt
>not an sw20 turbo

ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing

you and i

we are brothers

Mazda technically did make a rotary miata. Only one of them.

>that time Porsche built;t Hitlers dream econobox

>Market researchers dedicate a car to the audience that is unable to afford it

>A company who wasted all their money in the 90's making sporty shitboxes brings you a hybrid vehicle so they can have more money to blow

>implying the Panamera is cool
I'd take a 603 over the badgewhore bait any day of the week.

>no one believes we're not just jealous of the beetle

>no one believes we're not just jealous of the karman-ghia

>i can whoop the gtr with zero effort

A nerfed rebranded sports car that was sold as a girls car in the US. In japan it was an overpriced talked up pseudo GT car that was still somehow cheaper than everything other than a miata.

>implying the Panamera is cool

its water cooled

someone unironically thought it was a good idea to make cars out of a single block of steel, mill it into a "car" shape and put seats in

All the best porsches are watercooled tho.

>yfw when porsche doesnt make the sexiest porsches

Truck-powered Miata that wants you dead.

We make nothing but unremarkable French shit but look what we could do.

Creation that killed its maker :(

that thing is amazing

sounds good
ill take two

Every bad stereotype about American cars and an argument as to why you shouldn't care all in one.

i think Muscle cars are stupid. Big lumps of pig iron, girders for rear axles, suspension from a horse drawn carrige and engines from trucks. They are big, obnoxious, handle like boats and are... oh so sexy. Stupid sexy muscle cars...

>implying

>implying yuropoors would EVER make rwd powerbarges (with a displacement over 2L)
>implying anything besides FWD sub 1.2L sub 100kw shitboxes isn't haram in the Yuropooristan Caliphate

t. Jamal Rodrigues

A car that is supposed to bring back the simplicity and ease of access turns into a bloated PT Cruiser with electric everything that Q-Tips and black people drive

>implying it isn't

>just plane garbage

I like those wheels, though.

fat shipping container with a v6

>autotragic Door-wedge with a vaccum cleaner glued to the arse

>from the people that brought you "slam a truck engine into a sporty chassis and see what happens"
>a car that might or might not wreck itself by burning itself down even from the exhaust

>Then proceeds to somehow add £30,000 to the pricetag over the years with 0 improvements to the car

>Lets slap two different cars together and spec it for Hektik Skidz
>Somehow works

>When you leave 2kg of crack in the design office
>And take some yourself

Bump for the lulz

Kek

>from the same company that brought you the 300zx

what about this

i own a 2nd gen and can confirm, either you learn the mr2 or you sell the mr2, there is no in between

>peek of german styling
>made by an aeroplane company

Bump

Not gonna post a pic, try to guess.

>This was Honda's real flagship when the NSX was just pretending to be.

>this is the heartbeat
Senpai pls

If it wasn't heavy as shit it would've been pretty based desu

The civic type r

Integra Type-R

>A fucking cheese wedge

eg hatch

s2000

only with a couple of simple mods